Author Topic: Substandard "Kahanist" Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle  (Read 12546 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 06:39:31 PM by Dan Ben Noah »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Subhuman Michael Ben Ari makes a rap election jingle
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 01:57:58 PM »
Don't you think you could avoid the nazi terminology when referring to Jews? The term 'Subhuman' was thrown around by the Nazis against Jews regularly during the Shoah. I understand there are problems with Ben Ari, but does that enable you to speak of a Jew like a Nazi?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 02:46:30 PM »
As Chaim has pointed out, MBA denounces Jewish heroes, argues against attacking Iran, and praises monsters such as Rabin. He's not a good person.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 03:29:54 PM »
As Chaim has pointed out, MBA denounces Jewish heroes, argues against attacking Iran, and praises monsters such as Rabin. He's not a good person.

I acknowledge he is not a good person. But as I said concerning the 'k' word, some words bear a connotation due to their usage by nazis. I do not want to engage in things which nazis did, so I find the use of some words questionable.... Again I will say that Ben Ari may well be a phony right winger, and I rebuke him for these obviously misguided things he says. There must be some restraint in our speech, as Chaim indicated in the last Ask JTF... We can strongly oppose evil without having to engage is behavior many may find questionable.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 03:32:09 PM »
I acknowledge he is not a good person. But as I said concerning the 'k' word, some words bear a connotation due to their usage by nazis. I do not want to engage in things which nazis did, so I find the use of some words questionable.... Again I will say that Ben Ari may well be a phony right winger, and I rebuke him for these obviously misguided things he says. There must be some restraint in our speech, as Chaim indicated in the last Ask JTF... We can strongly oppose evil without having to engage is behavior many may find questionable.

I don't believe nazis trademarked the insult "subhuman" nor does that even have a Jewish association.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 03:37:08 PM »
I don't believe nazis trademarked the insult "subhuman" nor does that even have a Jewish association.

Have you ever heard of the term 'Untermenschen'? It was employed commonly by the nazis in their attempt to terrorize Jews. Do you use such terms to describe Jews? I sincerely hope not.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 03:40:10 PM »
Maybe you should read the original SS novel called 'The Subhuman' about the Jewish problem in Germany, and the desire for the final solution...

http://www.third-reich-books.com/x-621-the-subhuman-der-untermensch.htm

#621 THE SUBHUMAN. Translated from the rare original SS picture book "Der Untermensch". SC. 51pp. $10.00. Temporarily soldout!

Here is an excerpt:

As long as there are men on the earth, the struggle between man and subhuman with be the historical rule; this Jewish-led struggle against the folks, as far back as we can look, belongs to the natural course of life on our planet. One can safely be convinced that this struggle for life and death is just as much a law of nature as the struggle of an infection against a healthy body."

Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler 1935

Just like night rises against day, just like light and shadow are eternally hostile – so is the greatest enemy of world-dominating man, man himself.

The subhuman – that biologically apparently same shaped creation of nature with hands, feet and a kind of brain, with eyes and mouth, is nonetheless a totally different, a terrible creature, is only an approximation of man, with human-like facial features – spiritually, psychologically, however, standing lower than any animal. Inside this being a chaos of wild, uninhibited passions: nameless will to destruction, most primitive desires, most undisguised baseness.

Subhuman – nothing else!

For not everything with a human face is equal.

Woe to whomever forgets that!

Whatever this earth possesses in great works, ideas and arts – man has conceived, created and perfected it; he reflected and invented, for him there was only one goal: to work his way upward into a higher existence, to shape the inadequate, to replace the insufficient with something better.

So developed culture.

So developed the plough, the tool, the house.

So did man become social, so developed family, so developed folk, so developed state. So did man become good and great. So did he rise far above all living beings.

So did he become second to God!

But the subhuman also lived. He hated the work of the other. He raged against it, secretly as thief, openly as slanderer – as murderer. He associated with his own kind.

The beast called the beast.

Never did the subhuman give peace, never did he give rest. For he needed the half-dark, chaos.

He shunned the light of cultural progress.

He needed for self-preservation the swamp, hell, but not the sun.

And this underworld of subhumans found its leader: the eternal Jew!

He understood them, he knew what they wanted. He fed their most base lusts and desires, he let the terror come over humanity.

It began in the historical time of the annihilation of the Persians, the Purim Fest, the first glorification of organized mass murder. 75,000 Aryan Persians fell victim to Jewish hatred. Even today, Jewry celebrates this deed of horror as its greatest "religious" holiday.

Eternal is the hatred of the subhuman against the light figures, the carriers of light. Eternally does the decline of the west threaten from the deserts.

Eternally do the powers of destruction gather together in the distant steppe, do Attila and Jenghiz Khan mass their hun hordes and race across Europe, leaving behind a living apocalypse, fire and death, rape, murder and terror, so that the world of light and thousand-fold knowledge, the powers of progress and human greatness, sink back into the abyss of primeval condition.

Eternal is the subhuman’s desire:

That it again becomes desert, where the light of sublime knowledge creatively illuminates the darkness, then his final goal would be achieved, chaos.

So does the struggle of both opposites happen for millennia in accordance to terrible, incalculable laws; again and again there is an Attila, a Jenghiz Khan, who rips open Europe’s gate, who knows only one thing: the total destruction of everything beautiful!

The embodiment of this will for destruction is today called Bolshevism! But this Bolshevism is not a manifestation of our time. It is not a product of our days! It is also nothing new in the framework of human history. Rather it is as old as the Jew himself. His pioneers are named Lenin – Stalin.

"The leading minds in a folk are butchered, and then it comes into governmental, economical, cultural, spiritual, psychological and bodily slavery. The rest of the folk, robbed of its own value through countless blood mixtures – becomes deformed – and in the historically short course of centuries one knows at best that such a folk had once existed."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »
While I agree that some terms we should definitely stay away from  ( such as 'white nationalist' )...  I just don't think Subhuman is one of them....  and I think its appropriate for certain scum of the earth people... who betray Israel... 

But maybe I'm wrong... maybe Chaim should intervene here...

I do remember hearing about nazis using that term... I think they used a lot of these terms related to genetics/race... like mongrel, alien, etc.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »
I dont mind when he uses it against Arab Nazis, but come on! He is taking this sh^t wayyy to far. It is these types of things that lead to the destruction of the second Temple and the exile of the Jewish nation for almost 2,000 years! Many little factions literally stabbing each other and focusing on fighting more against each other then fighting the foreign entities which were occupying Eress Yisrael.

What is our goal in the end? To help Jews and the Jewish nation or to try and prove that we are correct and to satisfy our egos?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 04:10:31 PM »

Have you ever heard of the term 'Untermenschen'? It was employed commonly by the nazis in their attempt to terrorize Jews. Do you use such terms to describe Jews? I sincerely hope not.

Of course I have heard the term untermenschen.   That's a different word than subhuman.  It's a German word.

In fact, I have in the past described the settlers as the Israeli regime's "untermenschen" because of the way they are stigmatized and treated without basic human rights.    So, what's your hangup here?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 04:21:35 PM »
I dont mind when he uses it against Arab Nazis, but come on! He is taking this sh^t wayyy to far. It is these types of things that lead to the destruction of the second Temple and the exile of the Jewish nation for almost 2,000 years! Many little factions literally stabbing each other and focusing on fighting more against each other then fighting the foreign entities which were occupying Eress Yisrael.

What is our goal in the end? To help Jews and the Jewish nation or to try and prove that we are correct and to satisfy our egos?

Thank you Tag... I appreciate your speaking up about it...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
Of course I have heard the term untermenschen.   That's a different word than subhuman.  It's a German word.

In fact, I have in the past described the settlers as the Israeli regime's "untermenschen" because of the way they are stigmatized and treated without basic human rights.    So, what's your hangup here?

Ok , KWRBT, nobody will be able to suggest to you that there is anything wrong with engaging in these kinds of namecalling... But remember that others will judge you by the words you use... Go on ahead with this, if you feel you are justified. I will not engage in this, and I will point out the error in doing so...

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 04:48:33 PM »

I agree with you Muman.  I am no fan of Mila Kunis.  Really, I dont care about her or Hollywood in general, but when I heard some fat Ukranian Ba****d refer to her as a "dirty Jewess" last week, I thought this pig (no offense to swine) should have visited on his filthy carcass what was done to our relatives in the Ukraine.  That would teach this microbe to open his fat disgusting mouth.  It's reminiscent of the story relayed by Chaim when some self-hating Jewish group didn't want the involvement of the JDL because they "didn't want to make problems," only for Rabbi Kahane to say in effect, "who cares what you want, when they insult and threaten Jews, "WE ARE THERE!"  What you, or your weak organizations 'want' is ancillary to the needs of the Jewish people.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:19:09 PM by JTFenthusiast »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »

MBA is the one doing the backstabbing around here, not JTF.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 05:19:12 PM »
MBA is the one doing the backstabbing around here, not JTF.

Not that I am doubting anyones statements here.... But can there be shown some evidence of this backstabbing you are talking about. Also backstabbing does not make someone subhuman. If it does according to your understanding, please explain to me what a subhuman is? I cannot find any reference to it in the Torah. We have many enemies, even Amalek is human... So what is subhuman other than the definition given by the germans?

Are Ben Ari and Baruch Marzel the same person now?

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 05:20:06 PM »
Not that I am doubting anyones statements here.... But can there be shown some evidence of this backstabbing you are talking about. Also backstabbing does not make someone subhuman. If it does according to your understanding, please explain to me what a subhuman is? I cannot find any reference to it in the Torah. We have many enemies, even Amalek is human... So what is subhuman other than the definition given by the germans?

I agree with you Muman.  I think the example of Mila Kunis is a good one

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 05:23:55 PM »
I agree with you Muman.  I think the example of Mila Kunis is a good one

Yes you are correct. I don't even know who she is but when I read this 'dirty Jew' comment my hairs stood on end, remembering the days of the Ukrainian monsters killing Jews (which led to my great-great grandad from leaving Ukraine) and more recently during WWII when Ukrainians gleefully did the dirty work in the Death camps... Those dirty Ukrainians deserve such retribution.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2012, 05:25:52 PM »
I agree with you Muman.  I am no fan of Mila Kunis.  Really, I dont care about her or Hollywood in general, but when I heard some fat Ukranian Ba****d refer to her as a "dirty Jewess" last week, I thought this pig (no offense to swine) should have visited on his filthy carcass what was done to our relatives in the Ukraine.  That would teach this microbe to open his fat disgusting mouth.  It's reminiscent of the story relayed by Chaim when some self-hating Jewish group didn't want the involvement of the JDL because they "didn't want to make problems," only for Rabbi Kahane to say in effect, "who cares what you want, when they insult and threaten Jews, "WE ARE THERE!"  What you, or your weak organizations 'want' is ancillary to the needs of the Jewish people.
I disagree with you. This Ukrainian Nazi POS is just an ignorant animal like a negro or Muslim Nazi. He has about as much sense as a stray dog that eats its own feces. Mila Slutnis is an educated Jewess who knows better when she promotes evil. She whores around (including bisexually, i.e. with Fagalie Whoreman in Black Swan) with all of the other refuse of Hollyweird, all of them (except for Fagalie who is just as evil if not more so) Gentiles. For eight years she carried on with the heroin addict Macaulay Culkin for crying out loud. To make matters worse, she tops off her promotion of whoredom, sodomy, and miscegenation with Gentiles by supporting our Muslim "president" and spreading blood libels about Republicans:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/mila-kunis-republicans-women-religion_n_1950826.html

I guarantee you that the hellfire that Hashem has prepared for Slutnis will make those reserved for this Ukrainian beast look like an electric blanket.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »
http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5760/kisavo.html

Rav Gifter therefore interprets the pasuk [verse] with new insight: How was it possible for the Egyptians to torture us (as the pasuk continues "Vaya-anunu" - "and they tortured us")? Didn't the Egyptians have any compassion? How could one human being treat a second human being so cruelly? The answer is that first "VayaRei-u OSANU" - they mounted a campaign to portray Jews as less than human, as disgusting and despicable beings. They made US into bad people and as a result of that they could begin to torture us.

Rav Gifter then comments that we have seen this phenomenon with our own eyes. We do not need to imagine what took place in ancient Egypt. This is precisely what anti-Semites have done in every generation. A text book example of this is what happened in Germany. They did not suddenly stand up one day and say "smash all their windows and kill them all". There was a gradual campaign to make us less than human.

Anyone who is ever in the vicinity of Washington, DC should take the time to visit The United States Holocaust Museum. The museum traces the history of anti-Semitism in Germany. The anti-Semitism was based on a "hierarchy of nations". They backed up their hatred of Jews with theories and philosophies. There were "higher races"; there were "lower races"; and there were "sub-human species". They considered the Jews "sub-human species". "Vayarei-u osonu" - they made us wicked, portraying us as less than human.

http://www.rabbiwein.com/blog/ideology-loses-81.html

Hitler’s ideology was pure and simple. He believed in the supremacy of the Aryan race and the destruction of others whom he saw as being sub-human, especially the Jews. His two cardinal mistakes in the war stemmed from his ideology. He invaded Russia because he needed its territory for lebensraum and he wished to destroy its Jews and enslave its Slavic population.

He embarked Germany upon a two-front war that it could not possibly, in the long run, win. He pursued the extermination of the Jews unhesitatingly even when this policy was at the expense of his successful prosecution of the war itself. The Soviet Union had to collapse like a house of cards because he willed it to be that way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 05:29:11 PM »

Ben Phony praises the Jewish Nazi Yitzhak Rabin, who murdered his own fellow Jews, denounces Jewish martyrs like Amir Popper and Yigal Amir, and says that Iran should be allowed to build nuclear bombs. How much more backstabbing does it get than that?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2012, 05:30:10 PM »
I disagree with you. This Ukrainian Nazi POS is just an ignorant animal like a negro or Muslim Nazi. He has about as much sense as a stray dog that eats its own feces. Mila Slutnis is an educated Jewess who knows better when she promotes evil. She whores around (including bisexually, i.e. with Fagalie Slutman in Black Swan) with all of the other refuse of Hollyweird, all of them (except for Fagalie who is just as evil if not more so) Gentiles. For eight years she carried on with the heroin addict Macaulay Culkin for crying out loud. To make matters worse, she tops off her promotion of whoredom, sodomy, and miscegenation with Gentiles by supporting our Muslim "president" and spreading blood libels about Republicans:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/mila-kunis-republicans-women-religion_n_1950826.html

I guarantee you that the hellfire that Hashem has prepared for Slutnis will make those reserved for this Ukrainian beast look like an electric blanket.

You are entitled to disagree but you miss the mark.... What he said was not because of the reason you hate her, he hates her because she is JEWISH.... That is why he said 'Dirty Jew'.... All Jews in this guys heart are evil and it just so happens he expressed it about her. As I said there is no defense of whether or not she is doing wrong. But that is beside the point, he could have said what he wanted to without calling her a DIRTY JEW.... If you don't understand it it is only because you are not Jewish...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2012, 05:32:31 PM »
Ben Phony praises the Jewish Nazi Yitzhak Rabin, who murdered his own fellow Jews, denounces Jewish martyrs like Amir Popper and Yigal Amir, and says that Iran should be allowed to build nuclear bombs. How much more backstabbing does it get than that?

This does not make someone Subhuman... That is what I am saying, and using the term is offensive to some Jews, myself included. This is not a defense of those you mention. But even saying something positive about Rabin doesn't make one a traitor. And what one says depends on what people want to hear. So I will persist in believing it is incorrect to use these terms about Ben Ari... And based on what Chaim said on Ask JTF the other day I still believe he would not use such a strong word against Ben Ari... I will apologize if I am wrong..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »
PS... I may be sensitive to this name because I was called SubHuman in school because of my last name...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2012, 05:38:06 PM »
You are entitled to disagree but you miss the mark.... What he said was not because of the reason you hate her, he hates her because she is JEWISH.... That is why he said 'Dirty Jew'.... All Jews in this guys heart are evil and it just so happens he expressed it about her. As I said there is no defense of whether or not she is doing wrong. But that is beside the point, he could have said what he wanted to without calling her a DIRTY JEW.... If you don't understand it it is only because you are not Jewish...
Did you listen to what I wrote? How did I say that this Ukrainian butcher isn't a satanic Nazi? I said that there is a difference in the kind of evil that they represent, not in whether or not they are evil.

Our Ukrainian friend is of the same ilk as your average shahid in Jenin or Tulkarem or gangbanger in Harlem or Compton. In other words, he is a mentally retarded primitive Nazi animal. Slutnis is not. Slutnis is an educated Jewish woman from a good family who has every reason to fully understand right from wrong, and instead she and her girlfriend Whoreman are going around spreading their legs for every Tom, D1ck, and Harry Gentile man (and woman) and denoncing any opposition to that lifestyle as "religious bigotry" and cheerleading for their favorite Muslim in the Oral Office. It is "Jews" like Slutman and Slutnis that enable Nazis such as our Ukrainian friend here and the Pedos to make many of their arguments against Jews.

How many stupid preteen girls in the West follow the rhetoric of Ukrainian Nazis, and how many follow Slutnis?

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2012, 05:38:56 PM »

Apparently, this expression, "dirty Jewess," has more of a meaning than meets the eye, though that meaning is incredibly obvious.  Apparently the Ukrainian 'expression' that this sick vile **** used is one that was used routinely during the murder of Jewish women at places like Baba Yar.  Incidently, I dont think any Lithuaninan or German should be opining about any Jew whatsoever in terms of their Jewishness--AT ALL.  A much more civilized example of this can be seen when say, Angela Merkel is freely proffering advice to Israel.  I feel like saying, "hey lady, keep your advice for someone who cares."  And if one were to argue that Germany is on the side of Israel, I can only say this: because of their particularly brutal Jew killing history, they feel only a 'modicum' of restraint when it comes to their gratuitous advice, but the core of their advice is exactly the same as that of say, the United Kingdom.