Author Topic: Should this guy be introduced to JTF?  (Read 8801 times)

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
Should this guy be introduced to JTF?
« on: July 09, 2007, 09:43:58 PM »
Hey all,

He's an Indian Christian medical doctor who I first saw in his vid regarding the recent Glasgow incident, and I found out he's got lots of Youtube vids. I'll paste a link to one in this post. The thing is, some of what he's saying sounds like what Chaim says on a regular basis. Not all of course, but there are similarities. I'd like to leave a link to the JTF forum in a comment on his video, but I'm not sure if that's against Youtube rules. Can users plug outside websites on Youtube?

Anyway, enjoy Dr. Paul's vids. After watching some of them, do you all think he'd be a good addition to the JTF community?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Should this guy be introduced to JTF?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 10:44:16 PM »
This guy is FANTASTIC.  Absolutely invite him to JTF.  His videos are great!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »
Is that in agreement with the Youtube rules?

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 10:51:28 PM »
Plugging another website I mean.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »
I have no idea, I don't think it would be a problem though.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 11:01:14 PM »
I've never known an Indian that I didn't like. This guy is another example of that.
I'm going to contact him and introduce him to JTF.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 12:18:44 AM »
I've never known an Indian that I didn't like.
Admittedly I am being a bit of a smartarse, but how about Indian and Tamil Muslims?  :o

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 12:25:25 AM »
He said he's never KNOWN an Indian that he didn't like.  Not that he's never KNOWN OF an Indian he didn't like.   ;)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 12:31:45 AM »
Wolf, I think this guy would fit in with JTF and our views !
 - please invite him , the more the better.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 06:19:05 PM »
I've never known an Indian that I didn't like.
Admittedly I am being a bit of a smartarse, but how about Indian and Tamil Muslims?  :o

LOL yep, I've never known an Indian or Tamil muslim  :P

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »
Out of a little over one billion people, India has between 150 and 230 million Muslims, depending on what estimate you want to use, who you count as Muslim, etc. That's either equal to or nearly double the bastard nation of Pakistan (which is Biblically part of India, as Chaim pointed out this week).

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 06:58:28 PM »
I'm on part 4 of his series Quran: Its Stories Copied From Christians.  This is really great stuff, a must see for everyone.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2007, 08:54:11 PM »
Out of a little over one billion people, India has between 150 and 230 million Muslims, depending on what estimate you want to use, who you count as Muslim, etc. That's either equal to or nearly double the bastard nation of Pakistan (which is Biblically part of India, as Chaim pointed out this week).

In that case, I've been fortunate to only happen to come into contact with Indians who are decent people. By the way I didn't know the muslim population of India was as large as 15 to 23 percent!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2007, 09:56:53 PM »
Not important to our survival >:(

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »

But perhaps an important supporter. I don't happen to believe in coincidence, and it would seem on the surface that I bumped into Geronami's videos by coincidence. Maybe something great will happen for JTF as a result of his support and maybe not. If not, we may have another forum member. Either way, it's not a bad thing.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 10:50:25 PM »

Would your comment be different if GERONAMI was white?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 11:09:46 PM »

Besides, I don't see how one more decent person (especially a Youtube-savvy one) can be bad for our survival. Especially considering he's a Bible-believing Christian who isn't afraid to tell the truth about the Islamic threat or anything else. Why aren't you applauding this individual, Wayne?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2007, 11:18:18 PM »
I think he only cares about white people.  A brown person can't possibly help the white man's cause.   ;)

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 11:21:18 PM »
I think he only cares about white people.  A brown person can't possibly help the white man's cause.   ;)

Is this the case, Wayne?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 09:11:48 AM »
This is something that affects ALL people regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality & religion.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

raiseyourfist

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 07:28:08 AM »
This guys seems good... the indians by in large are good people as they face a similar struggle against islam similar to the way Israel is...

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 03:15:50 PM »
I just dont see how those not truly affected can have sincere intentions.If  he does, sure the more the merrier. :D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 03:30:28 PM »
..."Christianwhitenation"?!  What the hell does it make a difference if someone has more melanin the next?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 03:32:53 PM »

Christianwhitenation....

"not important for our survival..." 

you, my friend are a detriment to our survival.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
How would that be?Danny?