Author Topic: Jews-on-gentiles?  (Read 20832 times)

newman

Re: Jews-on-gentiles?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 07:37:51 AM »
Your Irish Newman aren'nt you? the Irish are the lost tribe :laugh:
Distant Irish, English, Norwegian ( don't tell anybody...they havn't forgotten bloody Oslo) and 1/16 chinese.....I'm the result of an orgy ;)
A world wide orgy :laugh: ::)

It's terrible to go to a synagogue and see beautiful Jewish girls with that lovely glow that only Jewesses have and know thet're all forbidden. Then I have to go out on Saturday night with some goy slut...........OI >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 07:40:13 AM »
Distant Irish, English, Norwegian ( don't tell anybody...they havn't forgotten bloody Oslo) and 1/16 chinese.....I'm the result of an orgy ;)

It's terrible to go to a synagogue and see beautiful Jewish girls with that lovely glow that only Jewesses have and know thet're all forbidden. Then I have to go out on Saturday night with some goy slut...........OI >:(
Many non Jewish women are very attractive
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 07:40:41 AM »

girls with that lovely glow

It's called post-coital bliss.   ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2007, 07:42:20 AM »
Would you guys marry an attractive beautifull Black woman Halle Berry the actress
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 07:44:56 AM »

Many non Jewish women are very attractive

Attractive...Yes but hardly the same quality. An alfa-Romeo is a nice looking car but it will fall apart in 2 years, rust in 4 yrs and has a bad electical system from new.....that's a shiksa.

Now a Jewess..........there's a Lexus...Good as GOLD!

newman

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 07:48:12 AM »

girls with that lovely glow

It's called post-coital bliss.   ;D

Jewish virgins have it too....it's a Jewess thing I am able to spot. I can be in a room with 10 girls and I'll spot the 1 out of the 10 who's Jewish.

newman

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 07:50:04 AM »
Would you guys marry an attractive beautifull Black woman Halle Berry the actress

NO....I'd have some fun for a weekend but not marriage. If I must have a shiksa I'll take vanilla. :D

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 07:50:25 AM »

I think Halle Berry looks nicer with long hair.

Ashanti is really nice

newman

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 07:53:50 AM »

I think Halle Berry looks nicer with long hair.

Ashanti is really nice

I think courage is a very attractive quality in a woman...and often overlooked by the shallow. What is it in Hebrew?...........Eyshet Chayil?

Woman of valour?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2007, 08:33:22 AM »
I got back on

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2007, 08:36:08 AM »
I got back on

I can't stop laughing. How in the world did you come up with that name?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »
I just thought it up :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2007, 08:49:20 AM »
I just thought it up :laugh:

If the mods came in and saw Idi Amin they would have freaked :laugh:

They would have banned you and said yemach shmo v'zichro :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 08:53:29 AM »
Your right

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2007, 09:11:06 AM »
Your right

You should have typed in the Idi Amin voice........

" hello out der all you JTF fans. Dis de president Idi Amin Dada what are cummin to you from de presidential pallace in uganda"

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 10:02:06 AM »
Gentile women going with Jewish men is very common but Jewish women rarely if ever go for gentile men - unless the gentile male in question is black!

That's not true. Plenty of Jewish women marry gentile men. And very few of them marry blacks. I have alot of non-religious female relatives who have intermarried.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 10:05:43 AM »
Gentile women going with Jewish men is very common but Jewish women rarely if ever go for gentile men - unless the gentile male in question is black!

That's not true. Plenty of Jewish women marry gentile men. And very few of them marry blacks. I have alot of non-religious female relatives who have intermarried.

If there is going to be intermarriage (G_d forbid) it's better a Jewess marries a goy. At least the kids are Jewish.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 10:13:39 AM »
I guess. But if too much of that happens, we won't have any Levites or Cohanim which is pretty terrible.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 10:17:59 AM »
I would never do it without Rabbinical permission, but all the reasons for dissallowing intermarriage are not applicable to noachide chassids.

There's no religious conflict....the kids would be Jewish and isn't a Torah gentile(like me) going to raise better Jewish kids than a secularist Jew?....Hypothetically

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 10:42:48 AM »
Gentile women of Northern European extraction are very beautiful. There is no question about it. It's too bad for Jewish women though that so many successful secular Jews choose to marry pretty blond gentiles as their "trophy-wives." They leaves them at a demographic disadvantage, because gentile men, as a rule, don't find them equally as attractive and are not very keen on dating them. I think that statistically there must be a lot more unmarried Jewish spinsters compared to other ethnic groups, because Jewish men don't want to marry Jewish women. Not all of them, of course. But this disbalance is a real phenomenon that exists.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 10:44:53 AM »
They have beutifull women from all groups

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2007, 10:46:39 AM »

Who does?

newman

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2007, 10:49:25 AM »
Gentile women of Northern European extraction are very beautiful. There is no question about it. It's too bad for Jewish women though that so many successful secular Jews choose to marry pretty blond gentiles as their "trophy-wives." They leaves them at a demographic disadvantage, because gentile men, as a rule, don't find them equally as attractive and are not very keen on dating them. I think that statistically there must be a lot more unmarried Jewish spinsters compared to other ethnic groups, because Jewish men don't want to marry Jewish women. Not all of them, of course. But this disbalance is a real phenomenon that exists.

I'd be over the moon with just one lovely Jewess....if it was allowed.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2007, 10:52:35 AM »

Who does?
They have beautifull Jewish girls, northern european ,Slavic girls,German girls who i don'nt consider northen  european,Italian girls and girls from all ethnic groups

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2007, 10:56:28 AM »
Masha have you ever went to post on Koolanoo.com it's free and has  members fromall over the world

Shot at 2010-01-03