Author Topic: Jews-on-gentiles?  (Read 21100 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Jews-on-gentiles?
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2007, 11:03:34 AM »
Gentile women of Northern European extraction are very beautiful. There is no question about it. It's too bad for Jewish women though that so many successful secular Jews choose to marry pretty blond gentiles as their "trophy-wives." They leaves them at a demographic disadvantage, because gentile men, as a rule, don't find them equally as attractive and are not very keen on dating them. I think that statistically there must be a lot more unmarried Jewish spinsters compared to other ethnic groups, because Jewish men don't want to marry Jewish women. Not all of them, of course. But this disbalance is a real phenomenon that exists.

I've actually met Jewish men like this. I couldn't believe it but different people have different tastes. It may be part of a self-hate factor. Or maybe it's just like guys who like Asian girls or something. I never really understood it, but maybe guys like this should only marry converts. I still maintain that Sephardic Jewish women are the most beautiful women in the world. But if someone only likes blondes. They should look for a shidduch in Boro Park. We have real blondes and redheads coming out of our ears.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2007, 11:05:16 AM »
Romanians and hungarians ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2007, 11:06:24 AM »
Gentile women of Northern European extraction are very beautiful. There is no question about it. It's too bad for Jewish women though that so many successful secular Jews choose to marry pretty blond gentiles as their "trophy-wives." They leaves them at a demographic disadvantage, because gentile men, as a rule, don't find them equally as attractive and are not very keen on dating them. I think that statistically there must be a lot more unmarried Jewish spinsters compared to other ethnic groups, because Jewish men don't want to marry Jewish women. Not all of them, of course. But this disbalance is a real phenomenon that exists.

I'd be over the moon with just one lovely Jewess....if it was allowed.

I believe you. But you are not typical. Demographically, Jewish women are at a disadvantage, because a significant percentage of Jewish men prefer Northern European women, but there is no replacing percentage of Gentile men who prefer Jewish women. Jewish looks are not equally "promoted" in the media to establish them as a phenotypical variation of humanity that could also be considered attractive. A lot of Jewish girls fret: "I look too Jewish."

More than half professionally successful Jewish men that I know married Gentile women. Some of them are not even "fully" secular, but belong to a Conservative or Reformed Synagogue. Quite a few of them actually had their wives convert to Judaism and are bringing their children up as Jewish (in the Conservative or Reformed sense). One of them said to me: "I am proud to be Jewish and I want my children to be Jewish. It is just that I have never found Jewish women physically attractive or beautiful. So you could say, I'm improving the race."

One recent example of intermarriage. Sergey Brin, the founder of Google, who is Jewish, has recently married a Gentile woman. I am sure, she is very nice - she has an intelligent and attractive face on the photographs. But this is just a case in point.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:08:20 AM by Masha »

newman

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »

I've actually met Jewish men like this. I couldn't believe it but different people have different tastes. It may be part of a self-hate factor. Or maybe it's just like guys who like Asian girls or something. I never really understood it, but maybe guys like this should only marry converts. I still maintain that Sephardic Jewish women are the most beautiful women in the world. But if someone only likes blondes. They should look for a shidduch in Boro Park. We have real blondes and redheads coming out of our ears.

They're insane....I'd kill to marry a Jewess but can't. These crazy Jews can take their pick of the best women on earth and they want shiksas!!

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »
I still maintain that Sephardic Jewish women are the most beautiful women in the world.

I think so too.  The dark hair, elegant noses, urban sophistication, and the thickly accented exotic voices - which can be likened to thick drops of sweet honey spread over a wafer - all of these things are heavenly.

But how comes it that you have so many natural blondes?!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2007, 11:07:49 AM »
But he allows moslems to rule his site
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2007, 11:09:24 AM »
Scotish women are attractive but i fear they lust after 3rd worlders

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »

Well, women of North European descent are unsophisticated.  Their lack of intelligence is actually quite off-putting but they're okay if they keep their mouths shut.   ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2007, 11:10:47 AM »
I still maintain that Sephardic Jewish women are the most beautiful women in the world.

I think so too.  The dark hair, elegant noses, urban sophistication, and the thickly accented exotic voices - which can be likened to thick drops of sweet honey spread over a wafer - all of these things are heavenly.

Sarah Silverman? ;D ::)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2007, 11:11:19 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2007, 11:12:58 AM »

Well, women of North European descent are unsophisticated.  Their lack of intelligence is actually quite off-putting but they're okay if they keep their mouths shut.   ;D

Finnish women are like that. When they speak it sounds like "muk muk muk muk muk"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2007, 11:13:19 AM »
Famous Jewish women  

« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:15:14 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »
Famous Jewish women  

There's a heap.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »

I read an interview with an Israeli professor of genetics who has done a lot of genetic research in the past decade to see how Jews from different parts of the world are genetically connected. He has proven that genetically Jews are the same tribe. They all come from a very limited set of chromosomes (I think, he or his colleague he actually proven that they belong to the same male line).

Anyway, he was asked: "Why are so many European Jews fair with blue or green eyes? Is it because their ancestors were raped?" He answered: "This is a big misconception. There is a blond phenotype that is native to the Jewish race. It is just is not as wide-spread as the dark phenotype." So, the blond gene is natural in the Jewish popultaion. Howeverm Jewish blonds still look Jewish. It's not the color of the hair and the eyes only that makes a person look this or that. It's also the facial features.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2007, 11:19:57 AM »

The reason we have so many blondes in Boro Park is not such a happy or pleasant reason. Rape of Jewish women in Europe was so common that it added a heck of a lot of blonde genes. I have  blue eyes and when I was a boy, I had bleach blonde hair. It's gotten darker ever year since I was six. In fact the reason that the Hungarian Hassidic women shave their heads was originally a rabbinic decree to fend off rape in Hungary so when the man tried to rape her, she would pull off her kercheif and scare him off, or atleast turn him off from trying to rape her. But it's obvious that there was a heck of a lot of rape of Hungarian and Polish Jewish women and hence, there are an enormous amount of blondes and redheads.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2007, 11:22:56 AM »

The reason we have so many blondes in Boro Park is not such a happy or pleasant reason. Rape of Jewish women in Europe was so common that it added a heck of a lot of blonde genes. I have  blue eyes and when I was a boy, I had bleach blonde hair. It's gotten darker ever year since I was six. In fact the reason that the Hungarian Hassidic women shave their heads was originally a rabbinic decree to fend off rape in Hungary so when the man tried to rape her, she would pull off her kercheif and scare him off, or atleast turn him off from trying to rape her. But it's obvious that there was a heck of a lot of rape of Hungarian and Polish Jewish women and hence, there are an enormous amount of blondes and redheads.

That was encouraged by the clergy of the day. I believe there was NO punnishment for raping a Jewess in those times.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2007, 11:27:27 AM »
But even in ancient times their were Jewish tribes that were light

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2007, 11:28:48 AM »
Here is an example of a blond Jewish type:

http://www.serialno3817131.com/serialno15.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2007, 11:30:01 AM »
did you see this   

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2007, 11:33:22 AM »

What does this Jewish Marine Major who was killed in iraq look like
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:39:43 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2007, 11:37:14 AM »
Famous Jewish women  

The majority of the women in the photographs don't look Jewish at all. I suspect that most of them are half-Jewish or quarter-Jewish. I know that that for sure about Scarlett Johansson and Gwyneth Paltrow. And that is the point: the ones who are Hollywood starlets are not Jewish-looking.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2007, 11:38:53 AM »
Well most stars in hollywood are taken for their looks

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
I'm not going to intervene, but I don't appreciate the generalizations of Jewish women or the degradation of Gentile women.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2007, 11:47:17 AM »
But even in ancient times their were Jewish tribes that were light

Not as light as me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2007, 11:48:50 AM »
IM MEDIUM  :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03