Author Topic: Fraud Natan Sharansky Loses Debate to Nazi Pat Buchanus  (Read 784 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Fraud Natan Sharansky Loses Debate to Nazi Pat Buchanus
« on: December 26, 2012, 03:55:10 PM »
Sharansky vs. Buchanan:

Pardon the datedness of this video series, but this is yet another perfect example of why the fake right in Israel is so much more dangerous than the honest left. The pathetic putz Natan Sharansky isn't even able (or willing) to defend himself from this senile chlamydia-infested homosexual--a real John McCainesque "performance" if there ever was one. The entire world saw this debate, noted the terrible showing made by the "right-wing Israeli" side, and concluded that Israel has no legitimacy whatsoever. Just look at the Nazi comments on these videos.

Sharansky, the professional concentration-camp survivor (much like Nellie the Weasel ys), is in the position that he is both in Israel and internationally precisely for this reason. The Jew-haters of the world obviously want to have a wimpy Jew to beat down in a debate, and the NWOniks that run the Likud want one for similar reasons--to have a strawman around to crush when it comes time to discuss their latest installments of the murder process. The only thing Sharansky ever accomplished was getting his tuchis sent to Siberia. Because of that--because the Nazi world loves a weak, wimpy, victimized Jew--he was crowned the figurehead and hero of the entire Soviet resistance movement instead of the real leaders, HaRav (ztl) and Chaim Ben Pesach. This chazir actually believes that the benevolence of the Russian pharaoh Gorbachev and Fag Buchanus' friend Reagan is what got him freed from the gulag.

And so on, and on, this pattern continues. The NWO, both within and outside of Israel, selects these pathetic phonies to represent the "Israeli right". We saw it in the '80s and '90s with Sharansky, in the '00s with Avigdor Pruneface Lieberman and the Yesha Council, and in this decade with the "Kahanist" frauds Ben Ari, Marzel, and Gvir. The goal is always the same: either to brainwash and demoralize real right-wing Jewish patriots, confuse them, or present a ridiculous laughingstock/caricature of the real right-wing Jewish position on stage for the world to see and get torn down. (This is the same reason why the Western NWO media has made Buchanus the representative of American conservatism, but I digress.)

Of course we all know what the real truth is. Anybody not deliberately taking a dive would have mopped the floor with Buchanan's hideous fossilized gay tuchis. Even the average far-leftist Obamaphile Jew from Great Dreck would demolish him in any argument. But this is what we get when satan* controls the world (or, more accurately, we allow him to).

YS to Feminazi Filth

*I am aware that I am using a Christian construct of the devil here; if you object, just substitute "NWO" or whatever you wish.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 04:12:27 PM by YS to Feminazi Filth »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Fraud Natan Sharansky Loses Debate to Nazi Pat Buchanus
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 04:06:39 PM »
I think you are vastly overstating the political significance or notoriety of Guzofsky.  He is (and was) virtually unknown.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
I think you are vastly overstating the political significance or notoriety of Guzofsky.  He is (and was) virtually unknown.

Good point. Post edited.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »
Sharansky has long been known to be a KGB plant, including by well known Kahanist Effie Maidanek
http://www.yitchakrabin.com/Barry%20Chamish/html/natan_sharansky.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 04:40:02 PM »
Sharansky has long been known to be a KGB plant, including by well known Kahanist Effie Maidanek
http://www.yitchakrabin.com/Barry%20Chamish/html/natan_sharansky.html

I don't necessarily believe everything Chamish claims....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »
I agree with Muman; I would not go that far without some reliable evidence. The facts are more than sufficient to build a case. Sharansky is a wimpy Jew who is loved by the Nazi world because he was a victim and because he is an organ of the self-hating Israeli government.