Author Topic: Hillary Clinton fakes illness to escape Benghazi, Libya inquiry (new JTF video)  (Read 934 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
God bless you, Chaim!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
Great video

I am lost for words as to how corrupt the us government has become.  It is almost as bad as north Korea here

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Shes totally faking it--drama queen
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                     :dance:                                                                              :fist:

Liked, favorited, and commented. Kol Hakavod Chaim on yet another magnificent video.   

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Well done!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
So wait what about the blood clot.
Is she faking that?

Or is this the real fake illness.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
She faked the other injury. At best, she might have bumped her head slightly and turned that into a huge major medical emergency. Her blood clot, may be pre-existing or could be a "blood clot" wink wink. I had a friend whose mother tried to kill herself. But back then she was able to be admitted into the hospital for another reason. They gave the name of some disease so that no one would know she tried to harm herself and the family didn't have the stigma. Likewise, for all we know Hitlary might have some anxiety, some worry, some severe stress and she was admitted for a "blood clot". Who knows. Either way, this just works out perfectly for her and Obama. The coincidence that she not have to face an inquiry over Bengahzi plus not ruin any possible presidential run in the future (even though she will be well past her expiration date in 2016- who wants an old prune running the county).

I say that once she recovers and thinks Benghazi blows over... she should get a subpena forcing her to face the Benghazi investigators. No mercy, get her in there and make her talk. No matter how many "injuries" she may have.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
You missed your calling as a good newscaster Chaim, this is really a good analysis of the Hillary Dillary Cover up.   Remember the Rose Law Firm, and Vince Foster.  She is not going to testify and give information that is incriminating, showing neglegence, especially if she is running in 2016...We will get someone who lies and have more cover ups..even after Obama leaves office, if she gets in.