Author Topic: 12 DAYZ OF MEXMAS  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 12 DAYZ OF MEXMAS
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 06:27:11 AM »
Nimrod is actually a real Biblical person who tried to kill Abraham. He was the son of Kush but usurped power in Babylonia. He's responsible for the Tower of Babel. In the end, he was killed by Esau on the day Abraham died (Also the day Jacob bought the birthright. Lentil soup is a mourners food. Jacob made it for Isaac when he was sitting shiva for Abraham.).

You have to understand that real people often inspire mythology and that what pagans believe is NOT necessarily going to match up with the Bible. I've tried to explain this before. I do know that Nimrod is supposed to be a real person. It's possible that he was the one who began the basic pagan mythology.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »
You have to understand that real people often inspire mythology and that what pagans believe is NOT necessarily going to match up with the Bible. I've tried to explain this before. I do know that Nimrod is supposed to be a real person. It's possible that he was the one who began the basic pagan mythology.

The rabbis say that idolatry entered the World in the third generation of the World. Originally they worshipped G-d by honoring His creations. Eventually it became full fledged idolatry.

I also read a book that states the pagans deified Noah after The Flood. It says Janus (January) is based on Noah.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2012, 03:16:51 PM »
http://www.lightcatcherbooks.com/Noah-Founder-Civilizations-Wayne-Simpson/dp/B0088ICEXC?field_author-bin=Wayne+Simpson&field_availability=-1&field_browse=5473508011&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&id=Noah+Founder+Civilizations+Wayne+Simpson&ie=UTF8&refinementHistory=author-bin%2Csubjectbin&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cauthor-bin&searchNodeID=5473508011&searchPage=1&searchRank=salesrank&searchSize=12

The Story That History Forgot

Everyone knows the story of Noah and the great flood. He lived 350 years after that cataclysmic event and, according to the Jewish Sages, eventually founded an academy to teach G-d's laws. Other accounts relate that prior to settling down to teach, Noah was engaged in re-building a global society. Noah: Founder of Civilizations is about the nation-building work of Noah, his sons and the cultures that sprang from their work. It shows how those early societies were able to follow the Universal Laws of Righteousness to live law-abiding, upright, and peaceful lives for several generations . It also reveals the evil forces that ultimately destroyed what had promised to be a golden age. Originally printed in 1601 and said to be based on ancient writings of Berossus, historian Wayne Simpson has brought this controversial book into modern times and language.

Published by: Lightcatcher Books
Merchant SKU: Noah

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2012, 03:18:40 PM »
I don't know how much of that book is true. It was written by Christians in Europe about 400 years ago. But that website is made by a Noahide who was on the Noahide Council appointed by the Sanhedrin.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2012, 08:57:54 PM »

The rabbis say that idolatry entered the World in the third generation of the World. Originally they worshipped G-d by honoring His creations. Eventually it became full fledged idolatry.

I also read a book that states the pagans deified Noah after The Flood. It says Janus (January) is based on Noah.

Honoring the creations instead of the Creator is what witchcraft is all about.