Author Topic: fat creepy woman pushes man into oncoming train  (Read 3083 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
fat creepy woman pushes man into oncoming train
« on: December 28, 2012, 12:41:37 AM »
man pushed in front of oncoming train by fat strange woman.
i'm so glad they banned guns. just think. he could have been shot to death.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/man_dead_in_train_push_horror_in_9GAX83oeSi36YYRTZ77AqO
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: fat creepy woman pushes man into oncoming train
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:56 AM »
A turd world wonder (probably an illegal alien) was responsible. What a big surprise.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 01:26:59 AM »
They should either ban subways, New Yorkers or fat creepy women..   This is becoming a new epidemic.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 08:49:50 AM »
I'm going to lobby for motor control. No motors in trains.
You lobby for creepy fat-women control.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 10:32:17 AM »
Ask Benjamin Netenyahu what to do. He does a great job, in Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 11:09:45 AM »
This whore just wanted her 15 minutes of fame but didn't want the consequences that came with it. Probably the only noteworthy thing she's done in her whole pathetic life. I hope she gets caught soon.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 11:45:40 AM »
This whore just wanted her 15 minutes of fame but didn't want the consequences that came with it. Probably the only noteworthy thing she's done in her whole pathetic life. I hope she gets caught soon.
So that she can be sentenced to a couple of years to a mental hospital?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 12:33:30 PM »
Reminds me of that demented fellow in Webster, NY who started a bunch of fires in order to kill a bunch of fire fighters.  Apparently, that psycho was in jail for just 17 years for murdering his grandmother.

The problem aren't guns or not enough gun control. The problem is the judicial system not giving death penalties to psychos and murderers.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
So that she can be sentenced to a couple of years to a mental hospital?

At least she'd be away from society for that amount of time.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 01:30:04 PM »
They should either ban subways, New Yorkers or fat creepy women..   This is becoming a new epidemic.

Well that's Zoo York City for you.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 05:30:06 AM »
There are much better ways to handle such feelings than murdering someone.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 10:48:22 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/suspect_in_queens_subway_push_death_UmDnQtqsVvR14xsIIA1vuM?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Queens

She said, ‘I’ve hated Hindus and Muslims since 2001 since they put down the Twin Towers. I have been beating them up since.'”

OMG!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 02:28:35 PM »
As the victim was a Hindu and if it is told that he was a Hindu then no sensation will be created anywhere. But if it is propagated that the victim was a muslamic, then the whole leftist media will sensationalize the whole matter in their own favor. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 03:46:46 PM »
As the victim was a Hindu and if it is told that he was a Hindu then no sensation will be created anywhere. But if it is propagated that the victim was a muslamic, then the whole leftist media will sensationalize the whole matter in their own favor.

The media people don't care about the victim they only care about any kind of agenda they can use his death for.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2012, 03:57:05 PM »
Maybe it was the old lady who swallowed the fly. She might have been planning to come back and eat the person's body later.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 06:59:36 PM »
I guess she was affirmative action. I mean only an AA person would think Hindus bombed the Twin Towers. Doesn't she know Muslims also kill Hindus in India?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 07:15:29 PM »
I guess she was affirmative action. I mean only an AA person would think Hindus bombed the Twin Towers. Doesn't she know Muslims also kill Hindus in India?

Yes surely she would know that.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 07:37:53 PM »
I think this case is a 'set up'.... Seems the loonies are coming out of the woodwork to kill innocent people.... But to have the motive be 'islamophobia'.... Isn't that convenient?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2012, 01:08:19 AM »
Was a dumb setup , if it was really a setup.. What, there isn't enough real muslims to push into the subway , why a Hindu?  Sorry Muman, I think this one is legit. A  real whackjob, which is common in Boo York City.  It's a good thing people aren't allowed to carry guns there to protect themselves from these psychos.  Only Emperor Bloomberg has that luxury.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 01:31:34 AM »
I don't personally think this one was a set up, but I will say it's always good to be skeptical of the media and the way they portray things. Often stories will change hour by hour shortly after a story breaks and you can see how they go back and revise stories. I've taken screen shots of articles before when a story first comes out and compared them to their final versions and they're often quite different.

One really bizarre one happened at a Houston airport. It was initially reported that there was a smoking package found in the cargo hold before a plane took off as luggage was being loaded. The package was isolated and there was a bomb squad called out, etc. At one point it was said they were diffusing it. Then later on the story completely changed and the reporters said it was a broken can of spray powder deodorant. The way the package was smoking for such a long time, and the fact that the people loading the plane couldn't tell the smell of talc/baby powder from the smell of smoke really makes me wonder if there really was something bad on the plane.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 01:43:28 AM »
Was a dumb setup , if it was really a setup.. What, there isn't enough real muslims to push into the subway , why a Hindu?  Sorry Muman, I think this one is legit. A  real whackjob, which is common in Boo York City.  It's a good thing people aren't allowed to carry guns there to protect themselves from these psychos.  Only Emperor Bloomberg has that luxury.

To the left the right-wingers can't tell the difference between hindus or muslims. I believe there was another case when a white nationalist killed a hindu and claimed he was acting against islam. Also there was that attack on the hindu temple last year... So it may be part of the conspiracy, if there is one... I am just speculating though...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 03:02:12 AM »
To the left the right-wingers can't tell the difference between hindus or muslims. I believe there was another case when a white nationalist killed a hindu and claimed he was acting against islam. Also there was that attack on the hindu temple last year... So it may be part of the conspiracy, if there is one... I am just speculating though...
Actually, that was a Sikh temple, not Hindu.  The Sikhs wear beards and turbans which would make a good portion of ignorant white supremacist morons very confused.  Considering, most muslim men actually very low key and dress more western when they live in Western countries, actually Sikhs with their big beards and turbans would probably attract much more attention.  Considering the media would show pictures of Osama bin Laden, it would make perfect sense where some ignorant person would confuse Sikhs as being fanatical muslims, when in fact they have an entirely different religion and are kind and peaceful people.  The irony of it all was that Sikhs were part of the reason why Muslims did not conquer more of India, as the Sikhs fought bloody battles against the Arabian sultans and Moghuls who tried to conquer all of India and turn it into an Islamic State like Pakistan.   What a shame for the poor Sikhs.

But, you can see where the average American, who knows very little of Middle Eastern or Asian culture to identify which group the guy who kind of looks like Osama Bin Laden belongs to?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:16:14 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »
Yes! Sikhs always fought most ferociously and valiantly against muslamics. They almost blocked the further muslamic advances further in to India. It is shameful that at some places, they are misunderstood as none else but muslamics.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 04:45:59 PM »
What is it with these people, that just want to kill someone for the fun of it?  Sick

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 03:09:44 PM »
Apparently, she's a nut case!

http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-nyc-subway-death-arrested-184159712.html

It is very troubling that these type of people get to walk around the street.