Author Topic: It's December 26.  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's December 26.
« on: December 26, 2012, 01:52:13 AM »
I just realized. You know what that means. Someone's going to open a thread on it eventually.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: It's December 26.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 01:53:03 AM »
Or should I have said "It be December 26."?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 01:58:17 AM »
Wasn't that supposed to be the 21st? Stupid Mayans and their made up days.

Wasn't it the 23rd?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 02:04:43 AM »
No, I meant black made up days. It's even more made up than Mayan days. At least Mayans were a civilization. Blacks just make up holidays that aren't even African although they claim it's African.

You know what's ironic though? Swahili, the black nationalist language of Kwanzaa is really based on Arabic, after Arab Muslims conquered what's now Kenya and started taking the first black slaves under Islam. Words like Imani (Faith) and Sab'a (Seven) should be familiar to Hebrew speakers since the Hebrew words are Emuna and Sheva (See the relation?). Even their real East African heritage was given them by non-blacks. Remember Osama Bin-Laden became famous when he bombed the US Embassy to Kenya in Nairobi. He said he wanted to take back Muslim lands. He meant the people that oppressed the local blacks about a thousand years ago. Zanzibar is similar too.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 02:05:57 AM »
21+26=47/2=23.5 You're right! Darn thing keeps ending.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 06:25:48 AM »
I just realized. You know what that means. Someone's going to open a thread on it eventually.

So are you going to be celebrating with fried chicken and watermelon and some malt liquor?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 09:46:22 AM »
happy kwanzzzzzaaa!
ok folks, who was murdered on this day?
one at a time please.
oh, wait, that's a loaded question. there are 80000000 answers for that one.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 10:37:06 AM »
No, I meant black made up days. It's even more made up than Mayan days. At least Mayans were a civilization. Blacks just make up holidays that aren't even African although they claim it's African.

You know what's ironic though? Swahili, the black nationalist language of Kwanzaa is really based on Arabic, after Arab Muslims conquered what's now Kenya and started taking the first black slaves under Islam. Words like Imani (Faith) and Sab'a (Seven) should be familiar to Hebrew speakers since the Hebrew words are Emuna and Sheva (See the relation?). Even their real East African heritage was given them by non-blacks. Remember Osama Bin-Laden became famous when he bombed the US Embassy to Kenya in Nairobi. He said he wanted to take back Muslim lands. He meant the people that oppressed the local blacks about a thousand years ago. Zanzibar is similar too.

East Africa started sucking up to the Arabs (with some city states converting to Islam) for trade favours. they didn't get conquered until much later.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 07:03:11 PM »
well.. I slept in on Kwanzaaaaa... as is the tradition... now Im going to the corner liquor store.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »
well.. I slept in on Kwanzaaaaa... as is the tradition... now Im going to the corner liquor store.

to steal liquor of course. You wouldn't pay for stuff on k day would you?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 06:33:34 AM »
to steal liquor of course. You wouldn't pay for stuff on k day would you?

Naw dawg, you stand outside the likka sto' and say "Hey mayne, gibs muh 25 cents... can't ya spare a quatah?"

Or if it looks like a really gullible person "Hey my kah ran out of gas and my keeids need to get to the hops spittle. Could you hep me get some gas money?"

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 07:07:27 AM »
Naw dawg, you stand outside the likka sto' and say "Hey mayne, gibs muh 25 cents... can't ya spare a quatah?"

Or if it looks like a really gullible person "Hey my kah ran out of gas and my keeids need to get to the hops spittle. Could you hep me get some gas money?"

Hops spittle!    :::D

That's precious.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »

or gibs me $1 that you owe me
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 11:02:00 AM »
Hops spittle!    :::D

That's precious.

Thanks. Unfortunately it comes from hearing too much negrobabble. I swear they've pronounced it like that before.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 06:27:07 AM »
Get the kinara out and celebrate "diversity"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein