Author Topic: THIS is why Western women are damned  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
THIS is why Western women are damned
« on: December 27, 2012, 03:46:14 PM »
Analyses: Obama Won Reelection Because Of Abortion And Other Gender Issues

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/gop-women-and-abortion-dismissal-conservatives_n_2088401.html
http://www.politicalaffairs.net/abortion-and-the-2012-election-a-history-lesson/
http://womensissues.about.com/od/2012Election/a/The-2012-Election-Gender-Gap-Why-Obama-Won-Why-Romney-Lost.htm

Granted--no doubt, the Pedos will completely ignore this and continue to blame Obama's reelection (which they supported) on Joooz, but the real answer is powerfully obvious. The Muslim won because the vast majority of American (and Western) women want murder-on-demand, taxpayer-funded contraception so they can sleep around with zero consequences, the "right" to flaunt sodomitic perversion around and call it "marriage", and even more gender preferences so that they can continue to get jobs and salaries that they are not qualified for. If that's not enough, Western women are the spearhead for the Islamic and Turd World conquest of the West because they identify with these creatures as "fellow oppressed minorities".

Feminazism has, directly on its hands, the blood of over 100 million innocent unborn people on its hands worldwide. This dwarfs the number of people murdered by Sh*tler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc. Even the heyday of Molech worship did not result in the deaths of as many children. The fact that a hugely disproportionate number of these dead babies have been "minorities" matters nothing to the feminazis and NWO that controls them who profess so loudly that they support them. Then, these same feminazis that have encouraged preteen girls to whore themselves out and adult women to stab their husbands in the back in the name of "liberation" have the gall to blame the "white male Judeo-Christian patriarchy" when these sick people end up destitute, diseased, addicted, and insane. It's no different from when the ancient Romans and medieval Inquisitionists/pogromists encouraged filthy, decadent behavior and drunkenness and then blamed the Jews on the black death and their ruined finances and pathetic, useless lives.

Because of this G-d is outraged. If G-d didn't punish this wickedness, he'd have to apologize to Canaan for judging them for Molech-worship. This is why you see Western women being visited with every kind of hideous cancer and autoimmune disease imaginable as well as the current epidemic of rape (much of it committed by the same Turd World men that Hellenized Western females just love). It's extremely non-coincidental that just as rapidly-dividing cancer cells overtake normal cells with their much lower division rate (and convince many of them to join them) in a woman's body, the highly fertile cancer of Sh*tlam is rapidly outbreeding the host cultures with their anemic birthrates (and convinces these godless people to convert through dawa). We wonder why this is happening and blame it on radon gas, pesticides, global warming, or in the case of rape, "patriarchy" again (rotlfmao!). We blame it on everything but a just Hashem that is ferociously outraged at the bloodbath and perversion that the vast majority of Western women support and scream out for more money to find cures for this, that, and the other thing, but even though our very lives depend on it, we refuse to repent and seek forgiveness from the L-rd.

If anyone doubts this, they just need ask themselves why cancers and autoimmune diseases are so vastly lower in more traditional societies where women are more morally conservative, more likely to get (and stay) married, have large families, and not have abortions.

Naturally, I don't give a damn about the feminazis and how they are punished (other than that it should be even more slowly and painfully). My problem is with the unfortunate reality that thousands of completely innocent women that have nothing to do with these abominations are also suffering. Because this is an imperfect world with imperfect justice, societies are punished collectively. Many righteous people receive the same exact earthly judgments as the evil because G-d is still trying to give the entire earth a chance to repent, and because if he strictly only punished the evil people, even evil people would take notice and "behave" themselves and free will would be lost. Joseph Stalin (ysv) didn't just kill Nazis; he also martyred hundreds of thousands of Bible-believing Christians and Jews as he rampaged across Europe and Asia. In the same way, thousands of righteous women, that are going to heaven, are on earth receiving the same cruel fate as the feminazi beasts. The feminazis have their blood on their hands too, and will be judged furiously for it in the world to come.

YS to Feminazi Filth

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: THIS is why Western women are damned
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 03:53:29 PM »
 :P :thumbsdown: :nuke: :spam:

Western women are CURSED.
No, not all (we know this) but most.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 03:55:07 PM »
You're not saying I am spamming Paulette, are you?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 04:11:41 PM »
But it wasn't just the Feminazis who voted Obama. They are just a tiny, albeit very loud, minority. Most women are just stupid cows unfit to think for themselves. They should be lead.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 04:17:13 PM »
You're not saying I am spamming Paulette, are you?

No, Western women are spam.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »
The vast majority of American Women are hypergamists, and therefore see their husbands as walking wallets.  When my mother came to North America many years ago, having grown up as a primitive girl in a poor Jerusalem neighborhood, she was shocked at the snobbish behaviour of the women.  Later in her old age, she became one of them herself due to the incessant influences she was unable to fend off.  Westernization will slowly destroy the institution of marriage in the United States and most developed countries.

If I may use an analogy from another title thread:  "We will have to apologize to the Moslems, because White people themselves elected Obama twice".

Maybe it's time for a little Sha'aria law, to give the Western world a taste of what's coming if they continue like this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 04:19:37 PM »
But it wasn't just the Feminazis who voted Obama. They are just a tiny, albeit very loud, minority. Most women are just stupid cows unfit to think for themselves. They should be lead.
They were the single biggest driving force--bigger than the Turd World vote or the youth vote or anything else.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 04:22:36 PM »
I just want to add regarding my previous post, that I think both men and women should pass a certain standard in order to be granted the privilege to vote. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 04:26:52 PM »
I just want to add regarding my previous post, that I think both men and women should pass a certain standard in order to be granted the privilege to vote.
Agreed 100%.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 04:27:40 PM »
The vast majority of American Women are hypergamists, and therefore see their husbands as walking wallets.  When my mother came to North America many years ago, having grown up as a primitive girl in a poor Jerusalem neighborhood, she was shocked at the snobbish behaviour of the women.  Later in her old age, she became one of them herself due to the incessant influences she was unable to fend off.  Westernization will slowly destroy the institution of marriage in the United States and most developed countries.

If I may use an analogy from another title thread:  "We will have to apologize to the Moslems, because White people themselves elected Obama twice".

Maybe it's time for a little Sha'aria law, to give the Western world a taste of what's coming if they continue like this.
Amen.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 07:22:51 PM »
Women should not be allowed to vote

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 07:31:50 PM »
Ask a million pundits , get a million answers. I don't believe anyone knows exactly why obama won.... I guess this theory trashes the idea that Chaim proposed, that they actually stole the vote... But no matter what you believe, this is the reality.

And as I said before, it is wrong to curse the entire people for what the majority has done. I will not join in such a curse. There are many fine women who voted against Obama, my mother being one and all my women friends. That 70% of Jews voted for Obama should make it such that we should not be allowed to vote? Do you think that is the way it should work? Maybe in Shitler's(ys) germany...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 07:46:42 PM »
Ask a million pundits , get a million answers. I don't believe anyone knows exactly why obama won.... I guess this theory trashes the idea that Chaim proposed, that they actually stole the vote... But no matter what you believe, this is the reality.

And as I said before, it is wrong to curse the entire people for what the majority has done. I will not join in such a curse. There are many fine women who voted against Obama, my mother being one and all my women friends. That 70% of Jews voted for Obama should make it such that we should not be allowed to vote? Do you think that is the way it should work? Maybe in Shitler's(ys) germany...
I don't deny that vote fraud took place, but the biggest reason why the vote was close to begin with was feminazi voters (and those who they have brainwashed).

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 07:51:54 PM »
I agree feminazism is destroying America.  I know there are some good women in this country, but not many.  I grew up with a very dominating, Westernized, American Jewish mother and grandmother who always treated men as inferior.  I always thought growing up that a man was inferior and his purpose was to submit, obey, finance and protect the woman and in exchange he is considered worthy of her.  However, after having a major change in my life, making teshuva, I know am die-hard men-rights activist and believe women should now submit and honor the male authority.  I am against feminazism and see how it is destroying both the Jewish community, as well as the America, as a whole.  I wish we can return to the traditional way of life, where the man was the provider for the family and the woman is at home raising children. 

The white race is at risk of extinction thanks to feminism.  Whereas the Islamorats are breeding like flies, white women are staying sterile and focusing on full-time careers and dying childless or unmarried.  It takes an average of 3.5 children per household to have healthy population growth, but in Europe and even among the white people in the USA, the average child per household is  an alarming 1.5 per household and the white populations are decreasing.  They will not be able to sustain their future at this rate.

Hashem will show the world how evil feminism will be in the next 50 years.  Feminism is a new experience that took offi n the 60s and we have yet to see the long-term repercussions for this fake-feminist, gender-neutral, childless utopia we have created. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »
The election was stolen! The majority of the people that I know voted for Romney, even a majority of the Democrats that I know, that voted for Obama last time. And he still won the county that I live in, I even had to say something about checking ID's at the polling place, because they were not checking them.

My wife, who is even brainwashed by the NEA voted for Romney, and it sounds like a lot of her coworkers did too.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 09:07:35 PM »
I think everyone should have to pass a basic test to be able to vote too such as knowing in general what the political positions are of the candidates in question, being able to show basic reading comprehension, being able to name the current president, etc. It's likely that this kind of test which is very reasonable and non-biased would cause fewer minorities and fewer women to vote and the left would call that racist and sexist. However the test itself would say nothing about race or sex but would only screen for basic ability to know who you are voting for and why.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 02:57:21 AM »
What is wrong with Rubystars' suggestion?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 04:04:43 AM »
The election was stolen! The majority of the people that I know voted for Romney, even a majority of the Democrats that I know, that voted for Obama last time. And he still won the county that I live in, I even had to say something about checking ID's at the polling place, because they were not checking them.

My wife, who is even brainwashed by the NEA voted for Romney, and it sounds like a lot of her coworkers did too.
I believe it is possible the elections were stolen, and for certain that there was systematic voter fraud to tilt the result for Obama. But he couldn't have stolen the elections if there was a big majority for Romney. Obama and his policies are popular by a very large segment of the US.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 04:09:03 AM »
Some people are ignorant of every detail of their elected officials, and will like me, vote against the hideous obese lady in the communist party. They should not be marginalized, the people they vote should be beyond doing the job they're needed for.
By and large these idiots vote for the leftist Democrat that promises them free stuff, not the Republican.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 07:25:21 AM »
I got to thinking about this last night and I realized that if there was a test, there'd probably be minority-only preparation classes for it that were government funded. Wouldn't those be fun to watch though?

Teacher: Ok Leroy, can you tell me what vowels and consonants are again?
Leroy: Well I consonantly feel like my bowels is...
Teacher: That's enough Leroy! Lamara, what would you say?
Lamara: "Vowels are the lettahs that make you make noises like ooooh oooh and ahhh ahh and continents are the lettahs that make you make sounds like kee kee"

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »

Then only the communists from the universities will manage themselves to be able to vote.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.