Author Topic: Praise G-d Debbie Schlussel Is Alive Today  (Read 456 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Praise G-d Debbie Schlussel Is Alive Today
« on: December 26, 2012, 06:52:13 PM »
Debbie Schlussel Nearly Dies In Car Accident In Snowstorm

Taken from her Facebook page:

Quote from: Debbie Schlussel
I love the snow (for hiking, walking, and just looking at it), but I nearly died today driving in it. We are having a snowstorm in Michigan today. I was coming home from doing errands and a meeting, and the snow came earlier than it was supposed to while I was on I-696. I did everything right. I drove very slow in the right lane and was gonna get off on a major main street to get home. The other cars were stupidly speeding by. Suddenly, my car must have hit a snow squall and spun out into a bridge railing. Thank G-d I'm alive. B/c I was driving so slow, the damage was only to the front of my car and was minimal and my car did not go over the railing. As a movie critic, I see this kind of stuff in the movies all the time and hope it's just the movies. I saw my life flying before me today, and I'm glad things turned out okay.

Let us all take a moment to give Hashem thanks and glory for preserving this brave, proud (and beautiful) Jewish lady--and ask him to visit this completed fate on plenty of Pisslamic and feminazi "women" this winter.

Brennanfan

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Praise G-d Debbie Schlussel Is Alive Today
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 07:02:09 PM »
She's a great lady....  Ive spoken with her personally... and she is very devoted to Israel.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 10:06:31 AM »
did you change your name again
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 03:57:36 AM »
Thank G-d Debbie Schlussel is O.K.     Her voice and blog certainly have made a positive difference.   

With BHO's occupation of the oval office continuing beyond January,  2013  and the very troubling situation in Israel,    Debbie Schlussel's commentary is needed more than ever.    Like with everyone else,   there are some opinions of Debbie's I disagree with.    Overall,   she's certainly one of the best people on the side of truth and righteousness.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/