Author Topic: Roger Waters Antisemitism keeps on going  (Read 1091 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Roger Waters Antisemitism keeps on going
« on: December 27, 2012, 03:11:19 PM »
The antisemitic scum Roger Waters just gave a performance at the United Nations. He appears as HaSatan, the prosecutor against the state and people of Israel. This man is truly evil in his heart, and anyone who still owns his albums deserves to be scorned. If you must listen to floyd, steal it from youtube or torrents..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Roger Waters Antisemitism keeps on going
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 03:16:18 PM »
Hey, Jerk-Boy, See ya on the dark side of the moon, Jew hater!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 03:30:42 PM »
I used to love Pink Floyd in the days of Syd Barrett (that is anything Pink Floyd 1968 and before).  I will NEVER listen to anything after out of my hate of Roger Waters. (Who is half the artist Syd was). Syd wrote all those songs, he made Pink Floyd, and Waters just grabbed on to the coat of the genius of Syd.

I invite Roger Waters to give a free concert in "palestine"- if he's not a coward he would do it, even if Hamas ends up shooting at him. Go to "palestine" Rogers, don't be a coward!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 03:41:43 PM »
I just called on all Jews to Burn roger waters albums and post the videos on youtube...

I think this nazi deserves to have his albums burned to a crisp, if only I still had some of his crappy cds {I already shredded them years ago}.

But they should be burnt like they burned our books in Germany...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »
He is obsessed with Jew Hatred.... I cant wait for him to croak.

I actually only saw them on tour without Waters.... good thing too.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
YSV.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 08:21:21 PM »
I don't understand why artists and intellectuals hate Israel and love the Third World in general and arabs and muslims in particular.  Roger Waters' music would probably be banned and certainly not understood in arab and muslim countries.  Intellectuals, homos, feminists would be persecuted in those countries.  What is up with this leftist love of muslim and arab nazism? 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 09:03:34 PM »
The antisemitic scum Roger Waters just gave a performance at the United Nations. He appears as HaSatan, the prosecutor against the state and people of Israel. This man is truly evil in his heart, and anyone who still owns his albums deserves to be scorned. If you must listen to floyd, steal it from youtube or torrents..

Link?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 09:10:18 PM »
The fact that he would perform at the UN shows what his true colors are. It's interesting how his best known song is apparently against being brainwashed and yet he appears at such an organization that would seem to contradict that song.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 09:29:23 PM »
Here's from the English breed of people that wouldn't let the European Jews during WW2, sail to Israel, to escape the holocaust.  He's just another piece of crap on planet Earth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 10:05:39 PM »
Link?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163635

Roger Waters, composer, lyricist, singer and bassist for rock mega-group Pink Floyd, has also become a "hero to genocidal terrorists" in his later life, notes watchdog group Eye on the UN.

The group has created a video (below) that shows Waters in testimony before the UN, comparing Israel to Nazi Germany and lying about Hamas's policy toward the Jewish state.

For millions of people worldwide who hold Pink Floyd's music dear to their hearts – the video may be a cause for some serious reflection on whether being a musical genius says anything about a person's morals, historical judgment and political acumen.

Waters performed before an audience estimated at 50,000 in Israel in 2006.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 11:34:29 PM »
Waters shows what a fool he is.
http://www.freeman.org/m_online/oct99/meinkampf.htm
ADOLF HITLER'S MEIN KAMPF IS BEST-SELLER AMONG THE PALESTINIAN ARABS

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4165965,00.html
UNESCO says won’t fund Palestinian magazine praising Hitler
After children’s magazine publishes article on girl’s dream in which Hitler tells her ‘Jews spread destruction all over the world.
Yitzhak Benhorin
So there are your Nazis.
I think its urgent that the Dutch and French resistance fighters of WW2 condemn this Palestinian Nazism love of Hitler.
The Palestinian leaders on the other hand have been encouraging a cult of raw hatred and death against the Jews.   There constant anti-Semitic poison they are breast-feeding your babies on and your Middle Age attitude on life, society and politics, will certainly not bring them any closer to truth, reality, let alone achievements. Think again before to push your children into a moral abyss without return.
Hamas has Jewish genocide written right into their schools mosques and TV stations.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 11:41:03 PM »
I'm proud to say I never liked Pink Floyd and always considered their music crap.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 06:05:38 PM »
I just called on all Jews to Burn roger waters albums and post the videos on youtube...

I think this nazi deserves to have his albums burned to a crisp, if only I still had some of his crappy cds {I already shredded them years ago}.

But they should be burnt like they burned our books in Germany...

I agree!! Also,  I wish The Jewish God, would help him with an early exit.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 07:28:21 PM »
I hate pink floyd. I would rather smell every fart that ever has or ever will be let, past, present, and future, simultaneously for the rest of eternity than listen to a pink floyd song for a ninth of a second
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:42:57 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 07:34:55 PM »
I hate pink floyd. I would rather smell every fart that ever has or ever be let, past, present, and future, simultaneously for the rest of eternity than listen to a pink floyd song for a ninth of a second
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 08:17:12 PM »
When I was a kid.... Pink Floyd was everywhere..... everyone was listening to the dark side of the moon and the wall....   I was in 3rd grade when the wall came out.... and every kid was singing 'we dont need no education'... it was like an anthem...   I think one of their albums had the record for being number one for the longest period of time...

Anyhoo... now that I know about water's extreme jew hatred.... I wonder about some of the songs and the themes .... everything was about 'money' and greed... with flying pigs everywhere.... 

When I finally saw them in concert... it was without Waters... so I dont feel so bad.... but I have since thrown away their albums... and have told my son not to listen to them... (since my son likes older music from that era)

By the way... Mic Jagger is also a big Jew hating Nazi lover.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 11:54:09 PM »
He got too stoned in his youth to be able to think clearly in his senior years.