Author Topic: I don't know how popular or unpopular this guy is amongst jtf but  (Read 2109 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=ER40GLvppf8

This dating concept sounds soo rational as do many issues under judaism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I don't know how popular or unpopular this guy is amongst jtf but
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:58:18 AM »
Blech...

I find his approach completely wrong, he hates Chabad, he also believes that we must convert the gentiles, and intermarriage is ok, and we don't have to settle in the land of Israel...

Other than that, I don't recommend him...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I don't know how popular or unpopular this guy is amongst jtf but
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 09:56:44 PM »
Literal title.

"JEWISH 'MOSQUE' - Praising Allah (Aloah)"

Also he made video AGAINST MIKVAS said Bdiavad they can use a pool. He is not a Halahic authority and making decisions based on his own feelings.

Another video "Convert the World to Judaism!"
 And another video putting down Noahides and being and becoming a Noahide while raising xtianity up.  First saying he goes by the Rambam and then preaching exactly against the Rambam and Chazal when they teach about being a Noahide, while at the same time he himself saying xtianity is idolatry and then saying it is better for non-Jews to be Christians then Noahides (if they still are not Jewish of-course). Also going around the internet making video's and saying how we Jews (supposedly) mistreat gentiles

What crack is he smoking?
 This is a former (perhaps not soo former) Baptist preacher.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.