Poll

What should our goal be in the upcoming Israeli election?

Defeating Nafraudi Bennett
0 (0%)
Exposing and beating the fake Kahanists like MBA/Marzel/Gvir/Guzofsky
1 (16.7%)
Getting Feiglin elected
0 (0%)
Getting Lewinsky out of office
2 (33.3%)
Defeating the Nazi left such as Tzipwhora Hitler and Labor/Mapam/Meretz/Balad
2 (33.3%)
Other
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: What should JTF's priority in the Israeli election be?  (Read 782 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What should JTF's priority in the Israeli election be?
« on: January 07, 2013, 04:25:40 AM »
Simple question. Chaim has said there are no good candidates, but surely we should work towards something.

JSNTN

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: What should JTF's priority in the Israeli election be?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 08:07:07 AM »
It is tough. I think we should be doing just what we are doing--exposing them all as frauds and disasters and exposing them to chaim ben pesach's vision. But maybe we should have videos endorsing whoever is has the toughest stance on Iran, which is by far the most important issue, whether he or she calls himself or herself a leftist or kahanist or conservative or rosicrucian with the understanding that he or she is just the least of the evils..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 08:55:28 AM »
I found Chaim's Ask JTF message to be somewhat encouraging because he said someone over there was using some of his lines, so at least if JTF talking points can be entered into the political dialogue over there then that's a step forward.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 09:27:44 AM »
I found Chaim's Ask JTF message to be somewhat encouraging because he said someone over there was using some of his lines, so at least if JTF talking points can be entered into the political dialogue over there then that's a step forward.
It doesn't mean that they would ever publicly support Chaim making aliyah though. I don't trust any of the Israeli public figures right now; maybe with the exception of Feiglin a little bit.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 09:52:46 AM »
Great poll and a lot of tough choices.  I think the most dangerous leaders in Israel are the people who claim to be right wing, but aren't truly right wing.  The question is, which of the three of these so called "right wingers" are worst:  Pipi? Naftali Bennett?  or the fake Kahanists?  The truth is, the most dangerous ones are the ones who are most known and popular.  So I picked Pipi since most Israelis would vote for him thinking he's right wing.  Certainly, it could end up being the other two choices I mentioned, but neither are as popular...and certainly the fake Kahanists don't have a shot, in my opinion.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 11:08:14 PM »
Honestly, I don't know the answer to this question.

One option I can say is impossible is to help feiglin get elected.  The Likud list order has already been set and he earned his spot # in the primaries, so as long as Likud gets x number of seats, Feiglin will have a seat.   I think Likud having more than that number x seats is almost 100% likely at this point, so Feiglin is going to have a seat regardless.    The major legwork for his campaign is always done in the primary.  I don't think he benefits at all from Likud having more or less seats as long as its over the threshold where he has a seat.   I would very much like to see him have a seat in the knesset this time around.   But that in itself certainly won't be enough.  But I want to see what he will do with it.   I'm partial to feiglin but if I was in Israel right now I still would not vote Likud in the election.

I am very hesitant to speak positively about Mafdal or even about Otzma Lyisrael.    That said, even if Otzma is one of these flash in the pan type things that's going to disappear or reformulate yet again in a few years from now, in a way I would like to see them get a few seats because they might cause some ruckus.   I don't quite understand their agenda, nor do I agree with much of their views, but I do like the fact that they are willing to sometimes say things against the establishment.  That is moreso Eldad than ben ari in my opinion.    If they have a couple of seats it might help them grow a pair and be more bold.   I don't know.

Edit to add:  Wow, I just saw Chaim's latest video about Otzma defending the nazi Tibi.    I give up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 11:24:57 PM »
The fake Kahanists are the most evil of all of the options, but also the least powerful... Hmmm.