Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 487 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: January 07, 2013, 08:45:41 PM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:25:16 PM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Biden attacks West, praises Murphy
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 08:58:24 PM »
lt. col. west is a great american. god bless him. he is man I want most to lead our nation  :dance:

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »
My question about West is this:  inside every seemingly smart, righteous negro is there a savage, monstrous N****r dying to get out? 

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 09:15:54 PM »
In my opinion... a majority of the American blacks, have received Caucasian genes over the last couple 100 years. It is not necessarily the color of the skin, but the entitlement society that is the problem.
 The racists have brainwashed the ghetto blacks, and others into thinking that everything is owed to them and they are the victims, making them downtrodden, dependent, and believing that they can't do anything else.

There is an animal in all of us, be put in the right situation, and you will see it!

I've heard they're 26% white with a wide variance. How wide and whether or not that is true, I'll never know and don't care to.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 03:37:03 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                              :fist:

Allen West is a patriotic American who doesn't resort to Joe Biden's vile tactics and idiotic laughter.