Author Topic: A Topic that went badly wrong (formerly called a reminder of the forum rules)  (Read 32227 times)

ftf

Rules numbers 4 and 5 of this forum read as follows:

4. Threats and personal insults are not acceptable, and will lead to the banning of members who engage in such conduct. The administrators may decide to first provide a warning to any member making threats or personal insults, or may to decide to ban such members immediately.

5. JTF is a religious organization. While we have many non-religious supporters, and we welcome them, we do expect them to respect our beliefs. Therefore, obscene language of any kind is unacceptable and may lead to the banning of a member.

Until somone tells me otherwise I will inforce these rules vigorously in this, my, section.

Forum rules
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 01:51:33 PM by ftf »

newman

Re: A reminder of the forum rules
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 04:40:06 PM »
Those rules were never intended to apply to muslim-nazis who are dedicated to killing every Jew and christian on this planet and who state that 'Torah has been perverted' (G_d forbid) .

BTW ftf, the section you moderate is NOT your personal fiefdom!

This situation is getting more insane with each passing day. Will any members out there with backbone PLEASE act?

ftf

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 04:45:43 PM »
I am happy with you opposing islam, but do it without the obscenities.

It's insane that I'm taking a stand, against people using obscene langauge on our forums who are by doing so belittling our organisation?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 04:54:02 PM by ftf »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 04:54:22 PM »
We need some sort of final ruling on this.  The forum rules say that personal insults are not acceptable and that obscene language is unacceptable.  First of all, nothing that newman said was personal.  He was attacking Islam, not Abdulluh, he doesn't even know who Abdulluh is.  I think that rule 4 doesn't apply in this situation, but rule 5 definitely does.  What constitutes obscene language?  Chaim said that we have the right to verbally assault and insult any of our enemies such as evil blacks and arab nazis.  Maybe it is obscene to talk about cutting or biting the you know what from a woman's private parts, but it's not obscene to attack Muslims and insult them.  Ftf, you have a problem with that, but as long as you don't delete posts that use methods of attack that are different than yours, I don't believe there is a problem here.  I do agree that talk about mutilating women's genitals is taking it a bit too far but then again,  to me it is a legitimate way of attacking Muslims because THAT'S WHAT SOME MUSLIMS DO TO THEIR DAUGHTERS.  As a good rule of thumb, always try to think of what Chaim would do in a certain situation.  Does he insult and demean Muslims, YES, but I don't think he would ever discuss in an in-depth way, crudely performing female genital mutilation.     
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 05:01:24 PM »
I'm not in any way opposed to insulting islam, but in keeping with the forum rules, when it comes to a specific person I think we should be attacking the beliefs not the person, many posts by newman and Muck de Fuslims were definately aimed at the person, calling him specifically a cammel humper for instance.

Why couldn't they alternatively say "Why does your religion authorise sex with animals?" That would be in keeping with the rules, and would stop it from being personal.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 05:03:17 PM by ftf »

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 05:19:18 PM »
I'm not in any way opposed to insulting islam, but in keeping with the forum rules, when it comes to a specific person I think we should be attacking the beliefs not the person, many posts by newman and Muck de Fuslims were definately aimed at the person, calling him specifically a cammel humper for instance.

Why couldn't they alternatively say "Why does your religion authorise sex with animals?" That would be in keeping with the rules, and would stop it from being personal.

If a hammas leader was on the forum with Chaim, Do you think Chaim would be so whimpy?

I agree with Ze'ev we need a final ruling here. This organisation is not a ladies tea party. The forum rules were never meant to apply to nazis.

ftf

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 05:24:22 PM »
Look, if there was a Hamas leader here, it would be quite appropriate to accuse him of being party to mass murder, but we are not talking about a hamas leader, we are talking about a fringe member of the muslim community, a recent convert who has not yet commmited any crimes in the name of Islam as far as we know.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 10:40:25 PM »

I'm getting more than a little tired or your lies and distortion of the truth.

I never accused the Moozie of being a camel humper.

And even if newman did, he did so facetiously, he obviously has no way to know who or what Abdu is humping, as he doesn't know him personally.

He's putting the Moozie down with dark humor. I already explained this to you in another thread.

Calling the Moo a camel humper is NOT civil, IS disrespectful, IS insulting, IS demeaning, but is NOT obscene.

NOT being civil, NOT being courteous, and choosing TO insult Muslims is NOT against JTF rules.

Newman or myself COULD have said "Why does your religion authorise sex with animals?" but I guess we're just not as erudite, articulate, intelligent or polite as you are.

Please try using better criteria and judgement before deleting posts in the future, as this nonsense is getting tiresome and disrupting the board.

You know,ftf, I keep trying to let things with you rest. But you insist on mentioning me in your posts or inserting comments about my posts in threads that have died.

Give it a rest.

One other thing, if you're going to vigorously 'inforce' the rules, I think you should learn how to correctly spell 'enforce. Poor spelling and semi-literate moderators reflect badly on JTF.

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 10:50:30 PM »

I'm getting more than a little tired or your lies and distortion of the truth.

I never accused the Moozie of being a camel humper.

And even if newman did, he did so facetiously, he obviously has no way to know who or what Abdu is humping, as he doesn't know him personally.

He's putting the Moozie down with dark humor. I already explained this to you in another thread.

Calling the Moo a camel humper is NOT civil, IS disrespectful, IS insulting, IS demeaning, but is NOT obscene.

NOT being civil, NOT being courteous, and choosing TO insult Muslims is NOT against JTF rules.

Newman or myself COULD have said "Why does your religion authorise sex with animals?" but I guess we're just not as erudite, articulate, intelligent or polite as you are.

Please try using better criteria and judgement before deleting posts in the future, as this nonsense is getting tiresome and disrupting the board.

You know,ftf, I keep trying to let things with you rest. But you insist on mentioning me in your posts or inserting comments about my posts in threads that have died.

Give it a rest.

One other thing, if you're going to vigorously 'inforce' the rules, I think you should learn how to correctly spell 'enforce. Poor spelling and semi-literate moderators reflect badly on JTF.

Hey Muck,

How do you type the noise you make when you blow a rasberry?

I think I'll need to learn.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 11:08:52 PM »
As Chief Administrator, I rule that the rules don't apply when dealing with Muslims. Chaim says with our enemies, anything goes.

Thanks, Yacov....Jimmy said the same later on. Someone's not listening, though.

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 12:15:10 AM »
So he has been deleting more posts?

Not yet....just no change in attitude.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 10:46:50 AM »
Thanks for setting things straight Yakov
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 10:49:48 AM »
How about figuring out why on my part of the computer this site goes on and off,on the same computer i nbrothers part it works perfectly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 01:38:49 PM »
If you have one rule for one person and a different rule for a different person, what you are is two faced, and what you deserve is no support from any decent person.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 01:42:35 PM »
It's two-faced to treat the same person in two different ways.  It's not two-faced to treat two entirely different people in different ways.

ftf

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 01:44:13 PM »
If you announce a set of rules, and then say that they don't apply to people you don't like, that is two faced.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 09:19:53 PM »
FTF, forgive me if I'm out of line, but as a Christian "Love thy enemy" is not the teachings of the Torah. ( This is why I respect the Jewish people.) Can we give the enemy the same "Respect" to those that are against us? As far as personal attacks, if a muslim that came into JTF spouting insanity, I would call him a nazi pig. Chaim would do the same, he has in broadcasts. As a Christian, if a known nazi came into the forum, I personally would insult him by calling him / her as what is it. VERMIN SCUM. Respect should be earned. I have no respect for arab muslims that want the death of the Jews and Christians. Over the last 8 years on the net, I've seen no change in the muslim mindset. Rabbi Kahane called for confrontation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwC9dYl1O2A

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kI1O4QzWU18

This is just my opinion, I disagree with you, but with respect. I don't have to use extreme foul language to defame my enemy, but calling some one a nazi pig, if they are, so be it .

Your thoughts ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »
It seems there are vastly different approaches to christianity. There's the 'love everybody, kiss the enemy' approach or the Hardshell Baptist 'kill the SOB stone dead' approach. I like the Hardshell Baptist view, personally.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »
'kill the SOB stone dead' approach. I like the Hardshell Baptist view, personally.

That in a nutshell, expressed my belief towards the enemy.

Jeff

newman

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 09:42:18 PM »
'kill the SOB stone dead' approach. I like the Hardshell Baptist view, personally.

That in a nutshell, expressed my belief towards the enemy.

Jeff

When G Gordon Liddy first joined the FBI he got a lesson in the 'right mentallity' for gunfighting from a hardshell Baptist. If you get the chance to read 'Will' , he quotes it verbatim. It's a real eye opener.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 09:49:07 PM »
Newman , I'll check that out. Trust me , I get into more verbal discussions with the "love thy enemy" Christians than any one else. These people are sheep to the slaughter.In a time of war, who wins ? Those that say "We are apostles of peace!" or those that say "The tanks and f-16's are on the way." I am a peaceful person, in a time of peace, in a time of war. DESTROY THE ENEMY AND DO IT POST HASTE. Let the bodies hit the floor, and for those that believe in the Theology that I do (Christian belief) wear the chains of dhimmitude well, there are those that refuse to grab our ankles, bend over, and be taken.

I personally have no use for people that want to die, at the hands of the enemy. I take the other point of view. Make the other (expletive deleted) die for his land and belief. Drop the enemy dead.

newman

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 09:55:27 PM »
MW, what I can't understand is that christians must believe in the Torah or 1st test' to validate their faith. Where in the Torah does this kissy kissy stuff appear. Remember David and Goliath? When Goliath threatened the Jews and cursed HaShem, the man of culture and peace wasted no time in stepping up and killing that big SOB stone motherless dead! No blessing the enemy there.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 10:30:44 PM »
Newman, GREAT POST!!

This is where I become a lousy Christian. My Theology  says "love thy enemy". And this is where I am in conflict with my own faith. I believe the Sabbath is on Saturday, not Sunday. I don't understand many things. Honestly, I don't understand why Christians pick and choose from the O.T. , when we believe that Jesus came too make new rules. At this point in time, i'm at a cross road. I believe in what I was taught about the teachings of Jesus, on the other hand I respect the Torah. The biggest thing I believe in "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." I just called my Dad about this, it was all psycho babble in his reply. How can Christians believe in both teachings ? I don't know. There are many examples of when G-d wiped out the enemies of Israel, and even smacked the Jews down in the OT. I guess I'm a horrible Christian. All I realize that in a fight, you fight too win. If that is against my Theology ( and I guess it is ) then, call me an apostate of Christianity. I don't want too love my enemies, I just want them dead. I guess I'll pay for it when I die. So be it.

Jeff

newman

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
I understand your conflict as I was raised christian too. And NO......you won't pay for wanting your enemies dead. You are required to HATE evil people. It is those who wan't to kiss those who would murder Jews and righteous gentiles who will be for it at judgement time.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 10:49:09 PM »
Newman, let me put this as bluntly as I can , while respecting the forum rules. If anyone desires too kill Jews in the name of allah, they can put me on the list. I respect Rabbi Kahane, because the man had the testicular fortitude TOO STAND UP TOO THE ENEMIES OF THE JEWS. This is my honest opinion. I grow weary and sick of my fellow "Christians" that would have the sword of islam at their neck, and say "Jesus told me to love you."  Now is not the time for peace, it is a time for war.  Our respective enemy must be obliterated at all cost. We have no option, but too win.

Jeff