Author Topic: A Topic that went badly wrong (formerly called a reminder of the forum rules)  (Read 31243 times)

newman

Re: A reminder of the forum rules
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 11:02:03 PM »
Newman, let me put this as bluntly as I can , while respecting the forum rules. If anyone desires too kill Jews in the name of allah, they can put me on the list. I respect Rabbi Kahane, because the man had the testicular fortitude TOO STAND UP TOO THE ENEMIES OF THE JEWS. This is my honest opinion. I grow weary and sick of my fellow "Christians" that would have the sword of islam at their neck, and say "Jesus told me to love you."  Now is not the time for peace, it is a time for war.  Our respective enemy must be obliterated at all cost. We have no option, but too win.

Jeff

And to that all sensible Jews, christians, noachides and hindus shout "AMEN AMEN AMEN".

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 07:26:43 PM »
Newman, let me put this as bluntly as I can , while respecting the forum rules. If anyone desires too kill Jews in the name of allah, they can put me on the list. I respect Rabbi Kahane, because the man had the testicular fortitude TOO STAND UP TOO THE ENEMIES OF THE JEWS. This is my honest opinion. I grow weary and sick of my fellow "Christians" that would have the sword of islam at their neck, and say "Jesus told me to love you."  Now is not the time for peace, it is a time for war.  Our respective enemy must be obliterated at all cost. We have no option, but too win.

Jeff

I like the cut of your jib, mosquewatch.  Christians need to rethink their "love the enemy approach"  That belief definitely won't help save Western Civilization.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »

Jeff

I like the cut of your jib, mosquewatch.  Christians need to rethink their "love the enemy approach"  That belief definitely won't help save Western Civilization.
You can love your enemy while shooting them so as to prevent them from doing any further sin...

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 07:35:43 PM »
Quote:"You can love your enemy while shooting them so as to prevent them from doing any further sin..."

I think that was their approach to the Jews for 1700 years.

ftf

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 07:49:19 PM »
Quote:"You can love your enemy while shooting them so as to prevent them from doing any further sin..."

I think that was their approach to the Jews for 1700 years.
Don't you dare associate me with any such action, I have never killed anyone, and am descended from Jews on one side of my family.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »
islam  is our  enemy, and there is no telling how many muslims that follow that cult , that have the same mindset as mohammed or bin laden. If these people desire our deaths,  Well, I guess I'm a bad Christian. I don't love bin laden or his minions. I hate their guts, and I wish the mujahadin deader than a doornail. I don't love the mujahadin, i don't love nazis, I don't love the kkk , I don't love people that will glady behead a Jew and scream "God is great" while doing it. These people are not too be loved, they should be hunted down and eradicated like the vermin scum they are. I honestly have no love for the enemy. For people that believe in the Theology I do, they had better take their heads our the sand. In war, who wins? Those that say "Love thy enemy!" , or those that say "Behead them, and do it now." FTF I'm not against you, we just disagree, and I respect your opinion.

It's not rational thought to tell our troops "Love the enemy, then kill them." It is rational thought too tell our Troops, "Hate your enemy, and kill them." The enemy is not too be loved, they should be wiped out.

With no questions asked. This is why we are not winning in Iraq, because, we have too "love and respect" the wishes of those that want us dead.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 10:24:42 PM »
I understand your anger, mosquewatch. But unconditional hate will make you no different than your enemy. Times change and people change, those who you call "enemy" today, might be an ally tomorow. And if that happens you must be able to adapt to the situation. I know several old timers here in the USA that still hate the Japanese even after all this time. Thats what we christians mean when we say to love our enemies. Because we know that they won't always be our enemies. We hate what they do now, but we don't hate them for all time because of it. I know several members on this board still hate the germans for what they did during WWII. Hating what they did then is one thing, but still hating them now after they have reformed is absurd not to mention unhealthy. Because believe it or not there will come a time soon when Arabs are not the enemy anymore... And what will you do then?

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 12:48:22 AM »
Cyrizian, I suggest you that you don't make me an enemy. I will be one, that will never back down. If you ever compare me with the muslim throat cutting scum again, I will be one person that will be willing too be banned from this forum , and still support it. I grow sick and tired of you comparing me too the muslim scum that want too kill Jews in the name of allah. If you are trying to bait me into anger, DO IT.

I HAVE LOST MY HOME , I HAVE HAD DEATH THREATS FROM MUSLIMS. IF YOU WANT TOO SUCK UP TOO THE MUSLIMS DO IT. Understand this completely, I am willing too get banned from this forum, AND STILL SUPPORT IT. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

JEFF

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 02:54:01 AM »
 :o Ok, I am backing away slowly - please put the gun down. I am slowly walking away... slowly walking away.

Ok I am at a safe distance and I am bringing in the negotiator.

*Negotiator takes the mic*

What made you think I was trying to be your enemy? I was only saying that your hate is only going to hurt you in the end. I understand your loss. I lost my home too (my whole country in fact). I also have received death threats. And let me make this perfectly clear...

I will never.... never suck up to a muslim.

I am sorry that you take offense at my remark that you are acting alot like the "muslim throat cutting scum." But this is good stuff that you need to hear. I want these muslims defeated just as much as you do. But you call yourself a christian even though you have no mercy in your heart. I hate what they do... All the beheadings, flying planes into buildings, strapping bombs on children... but I don't hate them. Underneath all that hatred and barbarity there is still a human being. And human beings can change. You have forgotten that with G-d, all things are possible.

Once we have defeated Islam, then comes the REAL test: The test of our humanity.

And you don't want to fail that test.

Because if you do, in G-d's eyes, you are no better than them...

Respectfully,
Cyrizian

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 02:55:56 AM by Cyrizian »
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 02:56:18 AM »
"Because if you do, in G-d's eyes, you are no better than them..."

NOT IN TORAH!

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 02:57:27 AM »
I was talking to a christian, newman.
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 03:00:16 AM »
I was talking to a christian, newman.

Mosqewatch will be only too happy to tell you he believes in Torah 100%.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 03:02:13 AM »
I do too. But I also believe in the message of Yeshua. There are no conflicts that I can see. And neither should mosquewatch if he is indeed a christian as he claims.
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 05:53:20 AM »
"Because if you do, in G-d's eyes, you are no better than them..."

NOT IN TORAH!

Can you tell me where it says to hate your enemies? I can see plenty about killing them, but nothing about hating them.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 07:55:04 PM »
Cyrizian ,

Let me first off apologize for my rude behaviour.  We simply disagree on some issues and no matter what crap times I am having I should not have taken it out on you. That was wrong and I openly apologize for my distasteful behaviour. Here is where we disagree.

Quote I am sorry that you take offense at my remark that you are acting alot like the "muslim throat cutting scum." But this is good stuff that you need to hear. I have never cut the throat of anyone, nor do I plan too, nor will I ever consider it. This was , in my opinion, a bad choice of words to describe me as a human being, that would never do such a vile act. That being said the Mililtary should eradicate the enemy totally.

Quote    I want these muslims defeated just as much as you do. But you call yourself a christian even though you have no mercy in your heart. I hate what they do... All the beheadings, flying planes into buildings, strapping bombs on children... but I don't hate them. Underneath all that hatred and barbarity there is still a human being. And human beings can change. You have forgotten that with G-d, all things are possible.  I have no compassion of mercy for muslim terrorists, and they should be killed.  I don't care what the age, gender, hair color, skin color. Do you believe we should have had mercy for the nazi germans or hitler ? On the 6'th of June 1944, no mercy was shown too the enemy, they were obliterated totally and many brave men and women died. We are at war, a war for our very existance. If you desire mercy too the enemy today, you and your family will end up with vital blood carrying vessels, spewing out the very life's blood into the streets, and I will be alive.

If you believe that muslim terrorists deserve mercy, I disagree with you.

And, in my opinion, if you believe the day will come when Muslims will one day NOT BE THE ENEMY, you are grasping at straws, while the ship is sinking.

The people that did this , do not deserve mercy, they deserve the grave.

I again apologize for my rude, and uncalled text towards you. Best of wishes too you and yours.

Jeff

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 08:23:43 PM »
"Once we have defeated Islam, then comes the REAL test: The test of our humanity.

And you don't want to fail that test.

Because if you do, in G-d's eyes, you are no better than them..."

Yeah, once we have defeated Islam.

But we haven't done that yet, have we ?

We're not even close to defeating Islam.

And yet, you and your ilk, constantly remind us that we should be respectful, humane, and compassionate towards moozies right now, or else we're just as bad as they are.

Because believe it or not there will come a time soon when Arabs are not the enemy anymore... And what will you do then?

I'll deal with that eventuality if, and when, it ever comes to pass.

Until that time the Islamic enemy should be treated as an enemy and not given any quarter.

The enemy will cease to be an enemy only when he is defeated, and not a moment sooner.

Your insistence on treating an enemy as if he's not an enemy, based on some pie in the sky notion that he will soon be a friend, impedes taking the actions necessary to defeat the enemy.

Your logic is not only faulty, it's downright dangerous.

Mosquewatch put it perfectly;

If you believe that muslim terrorists deserve mercy, I disagree with you.

And, in my opinion, if you believe the day will come when Muslims will one day NOT BE THE ENEMY, you are grasping at straws, while the ship is sinking.

Bravo !

ftf

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 08:24:55 PM »
Mercy means goodness towards someone beyond what they deserve. Under christian teaching anyone who truly repents can recieve forgiveness due to the grace and mercy of God.

I'm not saying we should be trying to integrate with muslims, and I'm definately not saying that we should not defend ourselves, I just think we should make sure that there is a way for the muslims to escape Islam instead of having to end up with a bullet in their brain. Of course, a muslims who committed a terrorist act and then truly repented would probably either kill themself or spend the majority of their time weeping, they could however think about how terrible what they had done was and set off to try and make sure that no one else ever did anything like it, in that case a valuable ally would have been gained. Remember Paul in the NT, he lead groups of men to murder christians before he discovered the truth.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 08:48:11 PM »
QuoteI'm not saying we should be trying to integrate with muslims

That's not the issue, they don't want to integrate with us.  I'm asking, pleading, you have a big heart, a wonderful idea of how things should be. Reality says, when Muslims get the upper hand in numbers, non muslims suffer. I'm still not sure of what every person on this forum believes in . Bottom line to  the people that believe in what I do, drop the "Jesus" complex . Our enemy wants us dead, and they live to die. It is the duty of the Military to bring this wish upon them, no mercy, none.

Rosie O'donnel made the statement "Terrorists have families too" not a direct quote, but who cares ? When the enemy wants you dead, it's killed or be killed. I will never relent, or back down that our enemies deserve anything, but too be planted under the grass.

If I am asked too have mercy for people that did this....

NEVER.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »
"Because believe it or not there will come a time soon when Arabs are not the enemy anymore... And what will you do then?"

Excuse me for laughing, but the more I read this statement, the more amazed I am by it's stupidity.

This is really marvelous comedy.

What should I be doing now, while I'm waiting for Mohammed to no longer be an enemy ?

I mean, I wouldn't want to jeopardize the panacea that's coming soon by protecting myself and waging war against the enemy now.

So please tell me how soon I can expect Arabs to no longer be the enemy.

Because until you're able to quantify 'soon', I'm afraid I might bust a gut in the interim, laughing my ass off over your naivete.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 09:07:01 PM »
QuoteI'm not saying we should be trying to integrate with muslims

That's not the issue, they don't want to integrate with us.  I'm asking, pleading, you have a big heart, a wonderful idea of how things should be. Reality says, when Muslims get the upper hand in numbers, non muslims suffer. I'm still not sure of what every person on this forum believes in . Bottom line to  the people that believe in what I do, drop the "Jesus" complex . Our enemy wants us dead, and they live to die. It is the duty of the Military to bring this wish upon them, no mercy, none.

Rosie O'donnel made the statement "Terrorists have families too" not a direct quote, but who cares ? When the enemy wants you dead, it's killed or be killed. I will never relent, or back down that our enemies deserve anything, but too be planted under the grass.

If I am asked too have mercy for people that did this....

NEVER.
I'm with you mosquewatch and I am glad you posted that picture. Most members of our forum don't need it as a reminder but many other Americans do and don't see it enough. For me the animals that did this to our country and anyone that sympathizes with them need to be destroyed its just that simple. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »
cjd ,

Thankyou. I don't understand why people, on this forum or off of it, desire Mercy too the enemy, when the want us dead. For the life of me I can not understand this de railed train of thought. Have we as both Jews and Christians not suffered enough at the hands of the muslim nazis?

Have we degenerated into a society that says "Understand why your enemy wants you dead ?"  I try too be respectful too people , but I do not understand self hating Jews, or self hating Christians, that can't see the simple fact that loving our enemies, showing mercy too them will get you dead.

WOULD ANY ONE REPSECT A PITBULL, IF IT ATE YOUR CHILDS HEART OUT ? No. One would have that dog put down. I desire the same for the enemy. PUT THEM DOWN.

kellymaureen

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 09:20:12 PM »
Muslims have been the enemy of civilaztion and at war with every other religion for 1400+ years, there will never come a time when they wont be the enemy, unless they cease to exist.  The "islamic eutopia" where muslims ruled and everyone "lived at peace" under their rule was BS, living as a dhimmi under islamic rule was a step below death.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »
I'm getting a highly upset and  this will  be my last post.

If any one has mercy on the people that made this man jump, I don't have a problem, you do.

See my tagline.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »
I'm getting a highly upset and  this will  be my last post.

If any one has mercy on the people that made this man jump, I don't have a problem, you do.

See my tagline.
Exactly!! The worse part of the whole thing for me was being in a place on 911 far enough to be out of danger but still being able to see the damaged buildings on that day from a distance. I watched our fighter plains circling Manhattan all morning in anticipation that we were under continued attack. After all that I get home that evening and turn on the News and see Muslim Beasts Dancing in the streets of Jersey City in celebration of what was done. How can anyone have mercy or understanding for people like that?   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 10:08:42 PM »
I fully support using the most offensive and vile language against the muzzies.  Show the enemy no mercy. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD