Author Topic: A Topic that went badly wrong (formerly called a reminder of the forum rules)  (Read 31250 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: A reminder of the forum rules
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 10:17:02 PM »
"Because if you do, in G-d's eyes, you are no better than them..."

NOT IN TORAH!

Can you tell me where it says to hate your enemies? I can see plenty about killing them, but nothing about hating them.

Yes.

See Proverbs 8:13
Psalms 97:10 Amos 5:15 and many others.

(Now you may tell me that it says to hate "evil, not hate the "enemies", but in certain kinds of enemies, evil is their whole existence and that's why they must be killed physically-even their body has become evil-see G-d's intructions about what to do with the nation of Amelek for instance)

Psalms 9:10 is very instructive as it explains that if you love G-d you automatically must hate evil. There really is no middle ground in human psychology. If you don't hate evil, that means you still harbor some love for it.

Namecalling was used as a vital tactic in World War Two against the German Nazis as it served to demonize our enemy and therefore easier to defeat.

If you're agreeing that we can kill these kinds of enemies, I fail to see how you can say "I'll kill you...but name calling...that's just wrong".

Name calling is not obscenity. With "obscenity" I believe the rules are trying to get at the 4 letter words.

I can assure you that the rule against personal insults is not to be applied for the protection of Muslim Nazis. You can ask Chaim if you're not sure, but I'd bet the farm I'm right on this.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:21:41 PM by jdl4ever »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 10:20:38 PM »

NOT IN TORAH!

Can you tell me where it says to hate your enemies? I can see plenty about killing them, but nothing about hating them.

Yes.

(Now you may tell me that it says to hate "evil, not hate the "enemies", but in certain kinds of enemies, evil is their whole existence and that's why they must be killed physically-even their body has become evil-see G-d's intructions about what to do with the nation of Amelek for instance)

Psalms 9:10 is very instructive as it explains that if you love G-d you automatically must have evil. There really is no middle ground in human psychology. If you don't hate evil, that means you still harbor some love for it.

Namecalling was used as a vital tactic in World War Two against the German Nazis as it served to demonize our enemy and therefore easier to defeat.

If you're agreeing that we can kill these kinds of enemies, I fail to see how you can say "I'll kill you...but name calling...that's just wrong".

Name calling is not obscenity. With "obscenity" I believe the rules are trying to get at the 4 letter words.

Lubab,

Is there any screwy concept of loving your enemies and killing them at the same time in Torah as some non-Jews seem to think?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 10:25:18 PM »

NOT IN TORAH!

Yes.

Psalms 9:10 is very instructive as it explains that if you love G-d you automatically must have evil. There really is no middle ground in human psychology. If you don't hate evil, that means you still harbor some love for it.

Lubab,

Is there any screwy concept of loving your enemies and killing them at the same time in Torah as some non-Jews seem to think?

Yeah. Jewish mothers love their kids to death.  ;D

It seems like a problem to me, because if you have love, then you will probably start finding reasons not to kill them even when G-d says you should. I dunno. It seems like it could be dangerous.

There are other kinds of enemies however, that we don't want to kill, we just want them to repent.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:28:37 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 10:29:11 PM »
Muck,

I have the sneaking suspicion that you don't believe that we can win. Well I have to respectfully disagree, I think we can and we WILL win. I don't think the Muslim terrorists have a snowball's chance in hell. It might even require the nuking of Mecca, but rest assured, those muslims will be forced to face the very frightening reality that Allah just isn't so great.

To Mosquewatch,

I figured you were just having a bad day so I didn't take it personally. But to make it perfectly clear, I was talking about the muslims who aren't terrorists. The one's who have never fired a gun or committed a crime (Yes, believe it or not muslims like these actually exist. lol) I was one of them. I never once thought about killing a Jew or Christian. I never believed whole heartedly in the Quran because to be honest, I was too ignorant to know what the Quran actually says. Like many Iranians, I didn't speak arabic and I couldn't read the Koran. There are whole cities of people who are like this. Most just try to live a good life and be good to others. What I'm trying to say is not all muslims are the enemy. I know that Islam teaches that there are no innocent non-muslims. But I was hoping that Jews and Christians didn't think that way. Because I'm telling you, there are innocent muslims out there. Lots of them. They are what I call MINOs (Muslims in name only). And I can't agree to a policy of total extermination. And I sincerly hope you don't either...

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »
There is no such thing as a muslim who is not a terrorist. There are only terrorists and potential terrorists in islam.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2007, 10:41:47 PM »
Well I'm pretty sure, newman, that even if I had stayed a muslim, I wouldn't have been a terrorist. I was born a muslim like millions of others, but I never really accepted Islam. And I can tell you that there are so many others like me. Thats why I can't in good conscience, exterminate them all. If you'll recall there were many Nazi dissenters during WWII. Not all germans were Nazis.

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2007, 11:06:21 PM »
Cyrizian,

Quote  Thats why I can't in good conscience, exterminate them all. No one said that. We say that Muslim terrorists should be eradicated. Not all Germans were Nazis at all, they just agreed with putting Jews into ovens. Not all kkk members hung blacks, they just agreed. Muslim terrorists will be exterminated like rats. Like mice, LIKE THE VERMIN THEY ARE. Wiped out, totally , will be the way of the nazi muslims. THey have no place on this planet. It seems Cyrizian , you are riding the fence, and more people will take my point of view than yours.

So be it. If you decide too have sympathy for the throat cutting scum, I don't think you will last too long on this forum. Maybe you should joing the sean hannity forum. The choice is yours. No peace without freedom, and no mercy too MUSLIM TERRORISTS THAT SHOULD BE KILLED ON A DAILY BASIS.

Cyrizian,
answer this question, should muslim terrorists be killed. Yes or no. I think your time on JTF will depend on the answer. Let me ask this again so you are not confused. SHOULD MUSLIM TERRORISTS BE ERADICATED LIKE RATS ?

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2007, 11:23:36 PM »
I admit it takes time to get used to the name calling here. Personally, I have no problem whatsoever with people calling each other morons/idiots/retards/dumbasses etc, but I feel that worse name calling is usually thrown around here rather lightly. I also don't have a problem with calling Muslims nazis, because that is truly what they are- but what I've noticed is that such names have been thrown at people who simply disagreed with an opposing view. This bothers me because some people mean good and want to support JTF, but they are instantly labeled names like "nazi" if they don't agree 100% with someone's view.
Nazi is a rather harsh insult, let's keep it for the Muzzies.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2007, 11:28:41 PM »
aC23 ,

I'll ask you should muslim terrorists nazis be killed or brought back into the fold ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2007, 11:30:39 PM »
To the members of JTF watch your back, we have some people that should not be welcome on this forum.

newman

« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2007, 11:35:22 PM »
To the members of JTF watch your back, we have some people that should not be welcome on this forum.

Unfortunately, MW some people want to peddle NT values of 'blessing our enemies, turning the other cheek, giving the enemy hugs, kisses and BJs!'

I'll go with the original bible as given to the chosen people where the pursuers of life are killed without mercy and evil doers are to be condemned and hated. I'll live longer.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2007, 11:38:06 PM »
Cyrizian,
answer this question, should muslim terrorists be killed. Yes or no. I think your time on JTF will depend on the answer. Let me ask this again so you are not confused. SHOULD MUSLIM TERRORISTS BE ERADICATED LIKE RATS ?

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT.

Most definately. If a muslim tries to kill others, then just like any murderer, they must be put down for the protection of others.

I get the strange feeling that you don't want me on this forum. Am I right?

You say I am riding the fence, but I prefer to think of it as teetering on the edge of a giant chasm. It seems some on this forum have already fallen in and given themselves to blind hatred and the unconditional slaughter of every muslim. I won't fall into that pit. Why? Because I'm a better person than that. And I know God would not approve. I'm just not that heartless and cruel. And maybe thats why I was never a good muslim...

BTW appearantly not all nazis agreed with putting Jews in ovens because some tried to assassinate Hitler.

Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2007, 11:38:44 PM »
"Muck,
I have the sneaking suspicion that you don't believe that we can win."

Nope. Au contraire, mon ami.

I'm certain we're going to win.

But only when we abandon the absurd idea that being merciless to the enemy makes us as bad as they are.

So the sooner you stop propagating that absurdity, the sooner we can actually achieve victory.

Cyrizian, I don't doubt your contempt for Islam for a moment, but I do doubt your convictions to use whatever means necessary to eradicate it.

Continuously making statements like 'that makes us just as bad as them' tells me you don't want to acknowledge the reality of what will need to be done to achieve victory.

That's understandable, but unacceptable.

The thought of millions or maybe hundreds of millions muzzies having to die is a terrifying one. Your solution of having the 'MINOs' somehow redeem the rest of the Islamic world would be preferable, but it's just not going to happen.

Your intentions are noble.

Your hopes are laudable.

But noble intentions and laudatory hopes aren't going to get the job done.

That's the harsh reality and truth of this struggle.

And until this war is won and Islam is eradicated there is simply no room for niceties or coddling the enemy in any form.

We will prevail, but we're not going to do so by convincing individual moozies that Islam is a bunch of crap or by loving them to death.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2007, 11:43:14 PM »

Unfortunately, MW some people want to peddle NT values of 'blessing our enemies, turning the other cheek, giving the enemy hugs, kisses and BJs!'

I'll go with the original bible as given to the chosen people where the pursuers of life are killed without mercy and evil doers are to be condemned and hated. I'll live longer.

If I didn't know any better, newman, I would think your trying to drive a wedge between Christians and Jews.... you might want to rethink that statement.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2007, 11:51:18 PM »
aC23 ,

I'll ask you should muslim terrorists nazis be killed or brought back into the fold ?

Slaughtered to the last child. What does that have to do with the name calling though?

newman

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2007, 11:51:56 PM »

If I didn't know any better, newman, I would think your trying to drive a wedge between Christians and Jews.... you might want to rethink that statement.

I said 'some'!.........not all or even most.....but 'some'.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2007, 11:56:43 PM »
YOU ARE A FOOL, NEWMAN HAS NEVER DONE THAT,  Newman has never done this. This is a false accusation, DROP THESE IDIOTS ON THE GROUND.

NEWMAN HAS NEVER DONE SUCH THINGS, WHY ALLOW OUR TRUE MEMBERS TOO BE ATTACKED LIKE THIS ? KICK THE IDIOTS TOO THE CURB.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2007, 11:57:28 PM »
I know but phrases like

is extremely disrespectful to Christians. I am not disrespectful to Jews and Noachides and I only ask the same in return. Please refrain from such statements in the future.

Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »
WOW Mosquewatch I think you had too much coffee today... Maybe everyday... But seriously, take a chill pill. I'm not calling you an idiot am I? Please stop the insults...
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2007, 12:02:32 AM »
I submit that Cyrizian and ac23 be bounced into oblivion. Newman has been attacked, I was waiting on this. Drop off the planet, death too muslim terrorists, kill every son of a gun mujahadin we can find. MODS HELP!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2007, 12:05:52 AM »
I submit that Cyrizian and ac23 be bounced into oblivion. Newman has been attacked, I was waiting on this. Drop off the planet, death too muslim terrorists, kill every son of a gun mujahadin we can find. MODS HELP!!
Newman is a big boy.  Let him defend himself.

kellymaureen

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2007, 12:07:57 AM »
is extremely disrespectful to Christians

Im not offended nor do I feel disrespected, he has never offended me in any way.  I dont believe in turning the other anything where muslims are concerned, that usually leads to your head being separated from your body.  I support what he said 100%, there are bleeding heart liberal christians like there are bleeding heart anything else and they are just as dumb.  

newman

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2007, 12:09:32 AM »

It's cool MW......

I can bite these guys clean in two, but I'm being diplomatic ( by my standards, anyway). They'll keep.

newman

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2007, 12:11:05 AM »
is extremely disrespectful to Christians

Im not offended nor do I feel disrespected, he has never offended me in any way.  I dont believe in turning the other anything where muslims are concerned, that usually leads to your head being separated from your body.  I support what he said 100%, there are bleeding heart liberal christians like there are bleeding heart anything else and they are just as dumb.  

.......And THANKYOU, Iron Lady. :-*

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2007, 12:16:46 AM »
As forum rules go, why do we let liberal idiots infiltrate the JTF forum ? When they attack us, we allow it ? Why is this ? These idiots we let them speak and talk forever, and we know the goal. They be damned.