Author Topic: Sudanese Infestation of Tel Aviv  (Read 571 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sudanese Infestation of Tel Aviv
« on: January 12, 2013, 02:01:35 PM »
When I arrived in Israel this past week, due to the heavy rain and flooding that closed the train to the airport, I had the unfortunate experience of being in South Tel Aviv. There was a free bus to the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station from the airport. I didn't want to wait for the other buses which required taking a shuttle bus to a stop under the rain during a thunderstorm. The free bus was under the roof of the other floor of the arrival area of the airport. The taxi people weren't being helpful. So as expected in Tel Aviv, I saw the animal illegal aliens that hang out there. Just going into the central bus station is quite an experience because it's a mess. It's like a big maze with 7 floors (Intercity buses leave from the top floor.). It's supposed to be the largest bus station in the world after the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York. The black guard that checked me didn't do a serious check (They are supposed to check bags of people coming into public buildings in Israel.). I wonder what they would do if an Arab terrorist tried to enter. The guard was probably Ethiopian though. Inside is just as filthy as outside. There are trashy stores including tattoo stores (in a Jewish country). If you didn't know it was Israel, you would think you were in the middle of Harlem. Of course there is also litter and grafiti you would expect in a Third World section of the United States.  All this just was to take the bus to Haifa. They should make the free bus go to the Masof 2000 bus depot at the Tel Aviv Central Train Station (Trains were only running there during the flooding anyway.). The Central Bus Station is not a safe building in case of an emergency evacuation either. Jerusalem and Haifa have much cleaner stations that look more like modern shopping malls rather than a shuk or bazaar in the middle of some Arab Hell hole like Shechem or Damascus (Or even Arab occupied parts of the Old City of Jerusalem.).

Luckily I know my way around Israel. If this is what someone is greeted to when they first arrive, what will first time visitors think of the country? There needs to be work to clean up the city of Tel Aviv from the garbage. Similar to Rudy Giuliani cleaning up after Dinkins raped New York. Tourists think Tel Aviv represents all of Israel when it doesn't. The Leftist Israelis are comfortable in their rich areas of North Tel Aviv. Do you think these hypocrites who claim to be tolerant would really be so tolerant if these animals invaded their neighborhoods?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sudanese Infestation of Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 04:04:38 PM »
The central bus is almost at the center of the filth in Telaviv. It is still safe to walk there though, just very unpleasant.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 04:08:00 PM »
What does Nafraudi propose doing about the African Muslim invaders?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 04:36:41 PM »
What does Nafraudi propose doing about the African Muslim invaders?
I haven't heard him but his party is already now part of the coalition so it means they support the current policy of letting the invading hoards keep roaming and menacing the civilians.