Author Topic: Rav Amnon Yitzhak party platform  (Read 11376 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rav Amnon Yitzhak party platform
« on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
המפלגה של הרב אמנון יצחק

אותיות המפלגה הם - פז

ע"פ סקר מכון סקרים "יוסי שריד",המפלגה מקבלת לפחות ומינימום 6 מנדטים! ועוד מצפים ל 2 ספרות (יותר מ10 מנדטים) למפלגה.

ששאלו מכון סקרים,מדוע לא מזכירים את מפלגת כח להשפיע בסקר,נענו "המפלגה לא כתובה במחשב".
זאת אומרת מפלגות שלא עוברות את אחוז החסימה או את ה100 קולות מזכירים, ורק את מפלגת כח להשפיע שיש לה 6 מנדטים מינימום לא רוצים להזכיר.

ע"פ דיווחים,ערוץ 22 נתנו הוראה למכון סקרים "דחף" להעלים את המפלגה,כדי שהציבור לא ידע שיש מפלגה כזאת.

מצע המפלגה:
-לחם בשקל.
-ביטוח רפואי לכל המשפחה ב 20 ש"ח לחודש כולל ניתוחים,השתלות וסל תרופות מלא.
-אוניברסיטה שנה ראשונה חינם בלי מבחן!
-נסיעה בכבישים תקינים עד 140 קמ"ש.
-לימודי גמרא בבתי הספר לפיתוח המוח (50 מיליון דרום קוריאנים לומדים גמרא,בירדן לומדים גמרא)
-הורדת המעמ ממוצרי היסוד.
-לימוד ערכים וכיבוד הורים בבתי הספר.
-קרקעות הקיבוצים יוחזרו לעם!
-להעלות מאות אלפי יהודים לארץ בכמה הרצאות בודדות ברחבי העולם,ולשכן אותם באדמות הקיבוצים! ולעשות להם שכונות כמו שהם רגילים ובאורח חייהם שהם רגילים בקהילות.

ועוד..את המצע תוכלו למצוא בערוץ שלי! מומלץ מאוד להירשם ולהתעדכן!

(Translate not accurate, based on Google translate, I see some mistakes maybe later make some corrections).
Party letters are - Jade

According to surveys Institute Survey "Yossi Sarid," the party gets at least a minimum of six seats!, And even look forward to two digits (more than 10 seats) Party.

Institute surveys asked, why not mention the party of power to influence the survey, were "the party is not written on."
This means that political parties are the threshold or the 100 votes recall, only the power to influence party has six seats Minimum do not want to mention.

According to reports, channel 22 gave an order to institute surveys "pushed" to hide the party, so that the public did not know that such a party.

Party platform:
- Bread shekel.
- Medical insurance for the whole family at 20 per month including surgery, transplants and a basket full of drugs.
- Free first year university without a test!
- Normal road traveling up to 140 mph.
- Talmud studies brain development schools (50 million South Koreans learn Talmud, Jordan learn Gemara)
- Downloading from the basic products.
- Teach values ​​and respect for parents in schools.
- Land Kibbutzim be returned to the people!
- To raise hundreds of thousands of Jews to Israel several individual lectures around the world and putting them on the land of kibbutzim! Neighborhoods and make them like they used to and the way of life they are accustomed communities.

Etc. .. the substrate can be found on my channel! It is highly recommended to register and keep up to date!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Rav Amnon Yitzhak party platform
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »
Is this a Marxist party or what?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 07:13:58 PM »
he hates Ashkenazim (35:39):

says Jews settling in Judea and Samaria is a provocation against the Arabs and that all of the settlements should be exterminated if the Arabs "show they are serious with the peace process":

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151576484044616&set=a.258031414615.184793.251543344615&type=1&relevant_count=1

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:27:26 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 07:14:34 PM »
Is this a Marxist party or what?

Literally. Their most famous slogan is "bread for one shekel only"

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 07:47:18 PM »
   Ron I do not believe you. I know your have zero credibility at this point.

-He does not hate "Askenasim". He was talking about a sad part of history where (some) Askeansim used to call him and other Sefardim "Shwartza swartza" meaning "[censored]".

His Rabbi is Askenasi (Litvak Askenaz especially). Many of his followers and supporters not just in words but in monetary ( $) support are Askenasim.

Anyway I am not promoting this party, just sharing what the platform is because Chaim talked about it as well.

About "bread for a shekel" I think it will not work out but he is definitely concerned about the great poverty in the communities that exist today. Bread is just regular food not something fancy basically its for people in Israel not to go hungry (that is his concerns). Also take into account that their are situations where the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting much poorer and poorer especially with inflation (which to some consider is a good thing) while those in poverty get left behind and can't afford basic things. Also a lot of waste in things like fruits and bread as well where  produce is destroyed just to keep the prices inflated (something Chazal greatly rebuke and go against adamantly in the Talmudh) but in today's time (back then as well) it is called "making business".

I like their initiative to teach Talmudh in schools and values and respect for parents. Also taking land away from the Kibbutzim that they took from the people.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 07:55:25 PM »
I don't know this party but the platform that was included in the first post (translated or not) looked very suspicious to me. If this party claims to be "right wing", that's all I need to know about it. Hayamin is the only right-wing movement in Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 08:00:44 PM »
   Ron I do not believe you. I know your have zero credibility at this point.

-He does not hate "Askenasim". He was talking about a sad part of history where (some) Askeansim used to call him and other Sefardim "Shwartza swartza" meaning "[censored]".

His Rabbi is Askenasi (Litvak Askenaz especially). Many of his followers and supporters not just in words but in monetary ( $) support are Askenasim.

Anyway I am not promoting this party, just sharing what the platform is because Chaim talked about it as well.

About "bread for a shekel" I think it will not work out but he is definitely concerned about the great poverty in the communities that exist today. Bread is just regular food not something fancy basically its for people in Israel not to go hungry (that is his concerns). Also take into account that their are situations where the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting much poorer and poorer especially with inflation (which to some consider is a good thing) while those in poverty get left behind and can't afford basic things. Also a lot of waste in things like fruits and bread as well where  produce is destroyed just to keep the prices inflated (something Chazal greatly rebuke and go against adamantly in the Talmudh) but in today's time (back then as well) it is called "making business".

I like their initiative to teach Talmudh in schools and values and respect for parents. Also taking land away from the Kibbutzim that they took from the people.

Deleted - Vulgar nasty comments like that one are totally uncalled for.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:22:55 PM by Lisa »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 08:17:03 PM »
Deleted it, was quoting ronny).

You seem obsessed with race and male body parts.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:39:30 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 05:20:01 AM »
Ron Refua Sheleima!!!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 05:28:32 AM »
Tag, if you are concerned about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer in Israel, why do you support Bennett? He is an example of all that is wrong with Israel--a greedy big-shot oligarch who hides behind his kippah. Since you frequently state that I shouldn't comment on these matters as a non-Jew and compare it to you hypothetically criticizing Christian church matters, tell me--how is NB any diffferent at all from "pastors" and televangelists like Benny Hinn, Jim Bakker, or Rick Warren?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 10:23:25 AM »
Tag, if you are concerned about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer in Israel, why do you support Bennett? He is an example of all that is wrong with Israel--a greedy big-shot oligarch who hides behind his kippah. Since you frequently state that I shouldn't comment on these matters as a non-Jew and compare it to you hypothetically criticizing Christian church matters, tell me--how is NB any diffferent at all from "pastors" and televangelists like Benny Hinn, Jim Bakker, or Rick Warren?

I don't know nor do I care about the pastors you are talking about. I never said I supported or support Bennett, I am saying that your comments are over the top and wayy out of line. 
 What makes him greedy etc. etc. that you stated. Dude chill out, do you support Jews or not? I'll be honest with you most of the time I see you basing Jews and that is all. Then you state how you support Chaim and we are to make it all ookay? You bash Bennett, bash Rabbis, bash the Jewish people as a whole, bash our values etc. Do us a favor either do not "support" us or support us from far away. We do not need people stirring things within our people we already have enough problems. Didn't Chaim once make a video or show where he said and explained the "I will Bless thee who bless you, and those who curse you I will curse" where Chaim said that those who come to go against Jews even if they think they have valid points they still are cursed or something like that. That it is not the job of gentiles to get involved in these things. I am trying to tell you nicely to just stay out of our business we will take care of it. If you want to Bless Israel and work for the Jews benefit try spreading to your fellow Christians of why they should support Israel etc (I personally do not care much, but if you want to keep bussy and for your own good) then spend your energy doing that instead of commentating how much everyone is bad.
  By the way if you support Chaim as well your over the top comments certainly do the movement a big disservice.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 01:16:23 PM »
So, I ask you a legitimate question and your response is a questioning of all of my motives? That makes a lot of sense to me...

I belong to JTF because JTF speaks the truth and doesn't try to pretend that things are better than they are. The truth is that both Israel and the United States are run by phony, corrupt political whores who will lie, backstab, and generally do whatever it takes to get elected, stay in power, and enrich themselves. If men like Bennett were the answer, we wouldn't have the problems we do today because Israel has already had lots of Bennetts before now--Pipi, Lieberman, Sharansky, Begin, et cetera et cetera et cetera. Obviously those individuals have all failed and the writing is on the wall for Bennett's sincerity and values as well.

You can pretend that Shas isn't corrupt, that Bennett is a real voice for change, or whatever else you want but once more, I go by what Chaim is teaching us about Israel, not a load of false optimism. False optimism is what got the Muslim Nazi Barack Hussein Obama elected twice and it is what is pushing the lemmings of Israel off the cliff. The only answer in Israel is Kahanism and Hayamin and we are fooling ourselves if we pretend otherwise.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 01:54:13 PM »
  Many of the Kahanists including the family of THE Kahanists (Federmans for example) get along with these various people. We do not need these rabble rousing. I know what Rav Kahane stood and I see his video's and his writing. He did not use such language against those he disagreed with. He even said that the views of people like Rav Schach are legit and he respects (but disagrees) with them. He only left and used the Yimah Shemos very rarely to people and groups like the NK. If you call yourself by his name "Kahane"- "Kahanist" then you ought to follow his true teachings and what he stood for- Ahavat Yisrael (the Love of (the nation of) Israel) and Kiddush Hashem (Sanctifying G-D's name). Love of Israel for us includes making peace among the nation of Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 02:33:30 PM »
I don't know very much about the Federmans but I understand that they are very heroic and courageous pioneers. I am saying the exact same things that Chaim does in all of his videos and broadcasts. Bennett is not the answer, Shas is not the answer, Likud is not the answer, the fake Kahanists are not the answer, and even Moshe Feiglin (who is an improvement over all of the above) isn't the answer. All of the above entities fall far short of RMK's ideal example and some of them, i.e. the fake Kahanists, are quite evil. You're entitled to your opinion and I am mine. I do believe that Bennett must be defeated at all costs and that an overt extreme leftist like Tzipi Livni would be the lesser of two evils next to him, but to each his own.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 12:13:51 PM »
The strain of seeing fellow Sefard Amnon Yitzhak siphoning off Shas votes has cause Ovadia Yosef to collapse & be hospitalized this morning!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/164105

Seeing Amnon Yitzhak, who is a tad more rightwing than the Shas traitors, with his cute little bobbled Yemenite hat strutting around the Knesset would be fun!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:29:58 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 06:39:05 PM »
It's just as important to expose evil people as it is to support good people. If someone evil happens to be Jewish, exposing them doesn't make the person doing it an anti-Semite. Unfortunately there are a lot of Jews in prominent positions that are evil. There are a lot of really good and righteous Jewish people too and I think we all support them.

I think one of the reasons why we sometimes point out the evil people is that they are hurting Jewish people the most and as supporters of Jewish people as a whole we hate to see the evil individuals harming the whole.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 06:47:51 PM »
  Rubystars, with all due respect most of the time these issues get to ignoramuses and the general public who do not know the issues enough and resort to believing and calling others evil when they do not deserve it. My advice is for you to just stay out.

Yerusha- For your disgusting comment (here and doing this over and over) I hope the same happens to you soon as well.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 06:57:12 PM »
  Rubystars, with all due respect most of the time these issues get to ignoramuses and the general public who do not know the issues enough and resort to believing and calling others evil when they do not deserve it. My advice is for you to just stay out.

Yerusha- For your disgusting comment (here and doing this over and over) I hope the same happens to you soon as well.

I usually do stay out of it because I'm not really that into the details of Israeli politics. I do think that they should never give up land though and to do that and to expel the Jews that live there is evil. So I think that even I can say something like that and be fairly safe in doing so. I believe that because I believe in the Bible and what it says about the Jewish people's right to Israel.

Another point that I should make is that over here in the USA, what certain Jews are doing does affect the country in a bad way and so I have a right and an obligation to comment on their behavior. That doesn't mean that I believe that those indiividuals reflect on the Jewish people as a whole though. They just happen to be evil people.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »
   Rubystars their are those here who call and say they are "Kahanists" they are doing and saying things that Rav Kahane would NEVER approve of. How do I know? I read his books and I see his video's addressing these exact issues, the complexity of these situations is such that yes we are completely against giving up land, we are against even the concept of "Land for peace" based on Halachic reasons. These are issues in Jewish law and we are fighting the fight to get these things heard and implemented. What some are doing (by cursing, bashing and name calling etc.) is actually hurting our efforts in the strongest of ways. Rav Kahane (as I heard and read) always had respect to fellow Rabbis and Jews as a whole with the exception of the extreme of the extreme who willingly and knowingly did things to hurt Jews (like NK does) even those he strongly disagreed with (for example Rav Schach where I heard him directly address his haskaffa and Halachic positions and address with respect).
 Also in "the Jewish world" if you will, their are those who respected and respect Rav Kahane but because of (some of) his students and others who talk in his name cause great disrespect to the Rav and cause his legacy to be trashed and for those not soo familiar to be totally turned off. Any normal Jew would be appalled to see this thread and the things that were said by some here (both Jew and gentile) against fellow Jews and the silence of the majority of the Jews here on these matters.
  If these things continue I will leave. Maybe I will just ask q's for Ask JTF, but I will not continue to read some of the Sh^t I see being posted here.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 07:15:55 PM »
Please keep in mind that the Rav was murdered before Oslo.  What could be respected then, in his time, can IMO certainly no longer be respected or tolerated.  I'm sorry if that seems extreme but I really don't think Rabbi Kahane would react to the situation of today the way he reacted to that of yesteryear.  These are not just theories or differences of opinion we can brush aside as an amicable philosophical contrast.  The people with these views have already shown us they are willing to sell out the Jewish people and endanger the entire country by strengthening our enemies.  Its NOT just theory or opinion.   The antizionists such as amnon yitzhak and the charedi parties who wish for the blood of settlers deserve nothing but contempt and derision.  That's how I see it.  Prove me wrong..  anyone here, I challenge you.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 07:20:23 PM »
  Also addressing those who said earlier about taking care of the poor. We have the concept of Tzeddakah and our (Jewish) obligation to support and help our Brethren. It is not even simply charity, it is based on Tzedek (Justice). It was even enforced when we had a Jewish government and when we will have a Jewish government again.
 Not only that, every 7 years the loans were annulled (when we had Shmittah) then came a time of Hillel and Prosbol (complex concept not for now). Soo if one owned $ to another, once that 7th year came the loans were taken away. No interest could EVER be taken nor given. The poor had and have rights. This is found in the Tannach (Torah Prophets Writings) and in the teachings of the sages. On the other hand their is also property rights as well and they are to respected.
 Every 7 years the land was left alone. No one had rights to the land and anyone who wished was allowed to come and eat from it. Rambam explains Shmitta being for the benefit of the poor. Also had to do with Emuna (faith) in G-D and that it is G-D who gives a person wealth (again this is a very broad a long topic not a simple answer and depends upon the individual).
  Their is chastisement over and over again for taking care of the poor, the widow's, orphans, converts (strangers who come to the land and don't have relatives), the Leviim and the Kohanim (who were not given their own land but had to take care of the spiritual needs of the nation) etc.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 08:27:52 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 07:28:13 PM »
Please keep in mind that the Rav was murdered before Oslo.  What could be respected then, in his time, can IMO certainly no longer be respected or tolerated.  I'm sorry if that seems extreme but I really don't think Rabbi Kahane would react to the situation of today the way he reacted to that of yesteryear.  These are not just theories or differences of opinion we can brush aside as an amicable philosophical contrast.  The people with these views have already shown us they are willing to sell out the Jewish people and endanger the entire country by strengthening our enemies.  Its NOT just theory or opinion.   The antizionists such as amnon yitzhak and the charedi parties who wish for the blood of settlers deserve nothing but contempt and derision.  That's how I see it.  Prove me wrong..  anyone here, I challenge you.

Rav Amnon Yitzhak is an "anti-zionist" in the respects of not respected nor recognizing the authority of the secular. His world view (right or wrong) is that those who cause someone to sin are worse then those who come and murder them. He views those he calls the "zionists" (basically meaning the secular kibbutzim and those who ran the state in earlier times especially(which again is a term that can be interpreted in many different ways and their are those in Hayamin who say they are not or anti-zionists as well) as worse then perhaps the nazis because the nazis killed the body yett the soul lives on and they killed the soul by making Jews not religious (that is his world view)
 He definitely does not have any love for the Arabs. I heard him before and even recently he said how Israel should not listen nor care about America and take care of the Arab problem in Azza without sending any troops (meaning to bomb them only without any risk to soldiers).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 07:37:42 PM »
Rav amnon Yitzhawk on "NO Palestine". English subtitles.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »
hat's how I see it.  Prove me wrong..  anyone here, I challenge you.

I will send you shiur (once I search for it and find it) by Rav Bar-Hayim on this issues. In it I remember him saying (and I see this myself) most of these Haredim are very right wing and have nationalistic views but also how and why we got to what we did. I'm posting this here as a reminder to send it to you (as I know this is your Rav as well).

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 08:24:01 PM »
Rav amnon Yitzhawk on "NO Palestine". English subtitles.

Rabbi Amnon Itzhak is absolutely the BEST we have today in Israeli politics.

Thank you for this post.