Author Topic: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty  (Read 28722 times)

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
Re: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty
« Reply #175 on: January 17, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »
Some troll a few months ago started on a rampage against Chabad and other 'pro-zionist' Hassidic sects. When we debated with him it became clear that he was an anti-zionist and thus he felt a need to attack the Chabad Rebbe. I stood up to this attack and eventually the troll was banned..

I spoke with one of my good Chabad Rabbis about this and he supplied me with a good amount of material discussing which gedolim stood with the Rebbe on these issues.

I saw that post and I remember it clearly, and I greatly appreciate your effort in refuting that individual.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #176 on: January 17, 2013, 10:28:32 PM »
I think that Ralph is back.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2013, 05:54:17 AM »
Also remember, Rubystars, that quite sadly Deformed are the majority of U.S. Jewry.

How many of them are actually Jewish though? Intermarriage and fake conversion inflates the number of Deform Jews. There is said to be 6 million Jews in the United States. How many of them are really Jewish? Eventually Orthodox Jews will be the majority as the others slowly diaspear.