Author Topic: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty  (Read 28700 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 04:59:27 PM »
The problem is not women, it's men.  Allow me to elaborate:

Today's 18 year old typically seeks the antisocial male for thrills.

When she reaches 30 or so years, her maternal instincts kick in.  Now is when she is looking for the "geek" or "nerd" type to provide her with a stable environment to rear offspring.  If men were smart, they would overwhelmingly reject such females, just as one would reject a car with large mileage.  There are several reasons for this:

1)  She has probably been with multiple partners at this point and is no longer a virgin
2)  By age 50, at least 80 percent of women will have been infected with genital HPV infection
3)  A woman's overall value as she ages decreases, while a male's value increases as he is able to gather more resources.  Men age physically much better than women appearance-wise, and retain a good level of fertility significantly longer.

Unfortunately, men have not responded to feminism adequately.  Chivalry itself is not an outdated concept, but it is counterproductive to men in the face of aggresive feminism.  If a woman has delayed marriage, or is divorced with kids, she should be avoided.  What I like tot ell these women is that I don't want to date them, I want to date their daughter.  I'm sorry to all the spinsters here in the JTF forum, nothing against you personally, just stating the facts.

Rubystars:
What you have stated is in effect considered hypergamy.  It is animal nature to seek the "alpha-male".  In several ruminating species, the does seek out the alpha buck and he protects them in what is called a harem.  When human females behave like this, it is called hypergamy.

The question is how have the Jewish authorities adapted to Western Feminism...  Not very well.  Someone above posted that his Rabbi refered him to JDate...  There's a double standard here.  Many Rabbis demand the old-style marriage for their own children, but refer members of their congregation to the "new" way of doing things (feminist dating).  Why do they do this?  It's very simple.  There's a limited pool of Frum Jewish girls who most likely will not cause too many problems in the duration of their marriage.  The shadchanim - or matchmakers - are in effect acting as gatekeepers to this select pool of girls.

The joke will be on them in the future, when even this 'select' pool becomes too westernized for traditional Jewish marriage.  In the end, the only viable females will exist in small communities in Israel like Me'Ah She'arim or Bnei Brak.

If you want a sure-bet girl in America who will make a fantastic wife, you're better off with a girl from Naturei Karta than an average JAP.  She might be brainwashed, but she's as close to a traditional Jewish girl from old Europe as you're going to get.

Any luck finding a young girl from Mea Shearim or Naturei Karta? 

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 05:18:14 PM »
No, I must be a homosexual.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 05:54:25 PM »
The problem is not women, it's men.  Allow me to elaborate:

Today's 18 year old typically seeks the antisocial male for thrills.
Antisocial?  I don't know what world you are living in but in America, women definitely do not seek antisocial males.  Antisocial males are alone and get no play - and its precisely because they have not cultivated their social skills the way almost every person is capable of doing if they try.   So I have no idea what you're talking about.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 06:11:33 PM »
That is a common misconception.  The antisocial personality is not someone who shuns society, but someone who exploits it.

This is how DSM-IV classifies tha antisocial:
1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest.
2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure.
3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead.
4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults.
5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others.
6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations.
7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Young women are looking for a guy to show them a good time.  Thats why they are in a perpetual drunk stupour engaging in risky sexual behavior until the age of 30, as I stated.  That's what Obamacare and the Democrat platform is about.  Accomodating this anti-family behavior by providing these "free-spirited" women with "free" birth control and abortion.

The "intellectual" female isn't much better.  Rising through the "patriarch" ranks through female affirmative-action, and then settling on the desire to finally marry and have kids, with the end result being a total neglect of their previous pursuit of education and a theft of resources that could have gone towards educating potential male patriarchs.  I prefer the drunk slut to the intellectual female, her behavior is more transparent and she is easier to avoid.  The "intellectual" female will cleverly bankrupt her husband before ultimately divorcing him and throwing him out on the street like a dog.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 06:17:47 PM »
I appreciate people's dating advice. My Rabbi did also suggest I Saw You On Mt Sinai.   Sadly, I just don't have the energy or time to put a profile on dating sites.  I work 12+ hours day, plus with cooking , cleaning, chores and keeping my small business alive, I just don't have time, money or resources to be my own Shadchan.   I may either marry a shiksa or just stay celibate as I have done for many years.  My life is miserably hard and the women in the Western World put endless demands on men that can never be fulfilled.

Yes, I am sure some Orthodox women exist out there, the problem is I am not truly Orthodox. I attend a "Modern Orthodox" synagogue, but I, myself don't exactly make the Orthodox grade.  However, I am very traditional and old-fashioned and utterly hate new-age, feminist Western women who more or less expect a man to be their submissive piggy bank/bodyguard who always come 2nd place to their group of gossipy, self-righteous and arrogant friends.  So many women these days will obey the demands of their friends long before their husband.  Whereas, if a man hangs out with his friends and even spends one night away from his wife, she will be disgruntled and angered that even for that one day she wasn't the center of his universe.   I also don't really want to marry a woman in her 30s.  Usually, when a woman becomes that old and unmarried, she is either divorced with kids or is too independent and cannot accept having a husband's authority or being the master of the home.     Seriously, I have yet to see any 30 something woman in the USA who doesn't have too much chutzpah for me.  I am an alpha male and grew up with very domineering mother and grandmother and cannot marry any woman who even closely resembles that.

It's hard enough trying to keep myself alive and help support my parents, then try to find the perfect Jewish American girl and convince her I can support her and win over heart with endless pampering and appeasement.   Considering, I am not very frummish, I don't think any of the really devout and loving girls would be interested in me either.  Also, I notice that most women in the Orthodox community marry very young and it is very rare to see any men over 25 who are not married in the Orthodox kehillot.     Being that I am in mid 30s, these girls would not be so interested as well.   

People may not understand my life, but with a Muslim Fascist president in power for over 4 years, it is very hard for a small businessman like me to make ends meet. Most women in this modern world do not want to make sacrifices and expect a man to make endless sacrifices for them.  Everything from child-rearing, cooking and cleaning, wining and dining them to bringing in a majority of the income is expected of the men by American women, especially the JAPs (Jewish American Princesses).

Maybe, I sound bitter, but in reality, I am just discouraged and overworked.  I am learning how to accept things single. I  truly don't want to have non-Jewish children and have a non-Jewish wife, but when you get old, tired and overworked, sometimes your judgment can be altered.

Sadly, I didn't grow up in an Orthodox community or as an Orthodox Jew, so I don't have all the family and friend connections.  I grew up all on my own among the gentiles in the Pacific Northwest.  I've grew up around rednecks and hippies and also probably was influenced by my surrounding cultures which also separated me further from my liberal, left-wing mainstream Jewish relatives with whom which I have lost contact.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 07:02:38 PM »
That is a common misconception.  The antisocial personality is not someone who shuns society, but someone who exploits it.

This is how DSM-IV classifies tha antisocial:

Sounds like a sociopath rather than antisocial.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 07:06:17 PM »
I appreciate people's dating advice. My Rabbi did also suggest I Saw You On Mt Sinai.   Sadly, I just don't have the energy or time to put a profile on dating sites.  I work 12+ hours day, plus with cooking , cleaning, chores and keeping my small business alive, I just don't have time, money or resources to be my own Shadchan.   I may either marry a shiksa or just stay celibate as I have done for many years.  My life is miserably hard and the women in the Western World put endless demands on men that can never be fulfilled. 

Come on.   You don't have time to put up a profile but you have time to date a shiksa?   You are lying to yourself and you know it.   If you want to do things right, you have to put the effort in.  If you truly cared about it, you would put in that effort.

And by the way, some of these orthodox Jewish dating sites have shadchanim on the sites themselves hooking people up for dates that they think are a match.   So you would not even have to be your own shadchan.   But tell me, when you date secular women or non-Jewish women, aren't you your own shadchan?   

I'm quite sure that before I became religious there was no such thing as a shadchan in the secular world.   Yeah, 100% sure about that.   Unless you subscribe to some service for the extremely wealthy.

Yes, I am sure some Orthodox women exist out there, the problem is I am not truly Orthodox. I attend a "Modern Orthodox" synagogue, but I, myself don't exactly make the Orthodox grade.  However, I am very traditional and old-fashioned and utterly hate new-age, feminist Western women 

There are women at modern orthodox synagogues who fit the same description.   They also may not "make the grade" as you describe it, in certain ways.... And yet they are traditional in a way that you should seek because they match up with you in a way that a reformist chick can never do.

And when you specify your own observance level openly and honestly, a shadchanit will try to match you up with a girl who is similar to you in those respects.   That's kind of the point.    There is no one, set level.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 09:10:42 PM »
Kahane-Was-Right, I appreciate your advice..  The reason I thought about dating a shiksa, is that they are way more easy going and it wouldn't take the die-hard effort to meet one, considering 99% of people around me are shiksas..   LOL.   

Of course, I could always take a trip to the many Reform synagogues in the Pacific Northwest, where women outnumber men and there are way more single women.  However, these  feminazi women and their new-age, liberal, man-hating mindsets I find utterly repulsive.  Personally, I think I would be better off dating some religious Christian woman who could accept me for my Jewish religion than one of these liberal, self-hating Jews who would seek to dominate and enslave me.

Of course, I would ideally want to marry a modern Orthodox woman.  But, where the heck are they???!!  I mean, I've attended the Chabad and many other modern Orthodox kehillot/shuls in the Pacific Northwest and its always dominated by men.  It's almost like Orthodox Judaism is a man's religion.  Every synagogue I go to I hardly see any women.  At any given time, its 300 men to 30 women.  And, every woman there is from an arranged marriage or is under 18 and the daughter of someone.   I know Orthodox Judaism puts much more demands on a woman and goes against the modern, feminist, career-minded and sexually liberated woman, hence, why I tend only find single Jewish women at Reform or the so-called Conservative synagogues.

Maybe, when I get some free time, I can see about setting up an account on one of these "Modern orthodox" dating sites.  Considering, the scarcity of Orthodox/Modern Orthodox women in the Northwest and the fact that I am older and don't have a high income and the ability to support a more traditional girl, I don't exactly know what makes me so desirable.  E.g. One lady at my synagogue came up to me and said she would like to find me a wife.  She saw that I dress up in a nice suit and tie at the kehillot on Shabbat.   Many don't realize that I find most of my stuff liquidated for like 30-80% off retail prices.  So, they may think I have a bit more money than I do.  Somebody told her I have my own business.  So, after saying she would find me a wife, I told her I am not that wealthy and struggling in my job.  After she heard this, she blew me off and doesn't say a word to me anymore.  This kind of left a bad taste in my mouth , but also made me a bit aware of the situation.  Of course, the Jewish community where I live is more affluent.

I don't know, I feel between a rock in a hard place.  Sorry about my kvetching. 

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2013, 09:16:37 PM »
EveryJew, please don't say that the option would be to date a christian shiksa.

Could there at least be a giyores or a lady going through giyur who is technically still a shiksa but converting....it's happened before. Many Jewish guys meet the right girl who finishes giyur and then they meet and get married- and she becomes a blessing to him. (but NOT the other way around when they meet and think they fall in love and she converts for him which is the wrong way).

But please NOT a christian woman.  I think with an attitude like that (that you might date a christian woman) the doors to meeting a Jewish girl close right in your face.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2013, 09:19:33 PM »
I've never considered it or wanted it or even still want it.. But, I am getting old and tired.  The doors already were closed at my face..   

More likely than not I would never marry a Christian.. I don't want non-Jewish children.  I think staying celibate would probably be my best option.  I'm sure any relationship with a shiksa would be short lived and come to haunt me in the end.  However, things aren't going so well with me now. 

I'm sorry to say a truly Kahanist, traditional, semi-Orthodoxish guy like me has a hard time finding a like-minded Jewish girl. 

Just take a look at JTF.. Who are the majority of members and people posting??  Mostly Men!    It's just the unfortunate way things are.   I find lot of females however on reformist or liberal Jewish forums.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2013, 09:23:59 PM »
Now I'm just depressed then :(

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2013, 09:31:31 PM »
I've never considered it or wanted it or even still want it.. But, I am getting old and tired.  The doors already were closed at my face..   

More likely than not I would never marry a Christian.. I don't want non-Jewish children.  I think staying celibate would probably be my best option.  I'm sure any relationship with a shiksa would be short lived and come to haunt me in the end.  However, things aren't going so well with me now. 

I'm sorry to say a truly Kahanist, traditional, semi-Orthodoxish guy like me has a hard time finding a like-minded Jewish girl. 

Just take a look at JTF.. Who are the majority of members and people posting??  Mostly Men!    It's just the unfortunate way things are.   I find lot of females however on reformist or liberal Jewish forums.

Do not worry. You do not need a like minded women necessarily. If you can find her, fine, great if not do not despair. Marry, have children and be happy. Women are generally more "leftist" then men before marriage. Once they have children their politics and views chance. Soo do not take it to heart too much.
 Also the alluring of shiksas is the Yetzer Hara talking. To marry a Jewess which is a Misswah their is internal opposition to it since it is the right thing to do, while going with a shiksa which in the end will never work out anyway at first seems like it is the easy thing to do, but it will cause you the real problems.
 If (since) you really want to get married and by now you should, you should be more aggressive in this search. Why not go to Israel and go searching their. You can and should also contact shadhanim (matchmakers) they can help you out. Their are many single very good Jewish women out there and believe me their situation is much much more troublesome since they have a biological clock where men do not.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2013, 09:55:21 PM »

Don't give up hope!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2013, 10:00:08 PM »
Every Jew a 44, you sound like great guy.  Have you tried going on some kind of Jewish singles vacation? 

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2013, 10:11:40 PM »
Every Jew a 44, you sound like great guy.  Have you tried going on some kind of Jewish singles vacation?

Good idea!!  Or a religious common interests group?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2013, 10:33:44 PM »
I'm not sure why there have to be posts alienating half of the entire population.

Sure, there are bad women... and there are also bad men!

And I find the majority of men who blame all their problems on women are either insecure because they have been hurt or are very angry, depressed, jealous, or negative. No woman wants to be with a man who is angry and can't control his temper. No woman wants to be with a man that constantly complains either. But what do the vast majority of these men do? They blame. Do you want to be with a woman that loses her temper or is negative or who nags? Case and point.

On the other hand, a person who is "thankful for the good things he has" and is positive, optimistic, and happy, is a man who has much fewer problems dealing with the opposite sex and is very attractive. You attitude and choices mean everything.

Yes, some women will only be happy with money or the thrill of the chase... and some guys are only happy with the way a woman looks or if she's a trophy to battle their insecurities.

I'd rather see less of these threads that insult women. It goes against the Creator to bash all women or all men.

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2013, 10:36:39 PM »
Everybody,

I know it's a Christian phrase but I'm sure you've all heard "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and I do think that it applies in this case. I don't believe for a moment that a single male JTFer hasn't experienced the situation that Ron and EJA44 describe here in the quest to find a mate. Resist the temptation to criticize them. The number of us male JTFers that are happily married to a quality right-wing woman at the moment can't be more than 10% tops. Instead of lecturing, can't we agree that there is a real cultural problem here and attempt to help them?

I can completely relate to them because I have experienced every kind of horrible luck with women in the book, and then some. I've had girls string me along for more than two years, girls that basically wanted a male sex slave, girls that methodically tried to make me regret having been born because I dared show interest in them... you name it, I've lived through it. Every single one of these women has supposedly been "religious" (Christian), but you sure couldn't tell from the way that they behave. I don't know if Jewish women are the same way, but I don't think any Western females completely escape the new world order's brainwashing.

Basically, the problem is that (just like Jews), females have been targeted for leftist brainwashing and propagandizing in every form and from every movement. To some extent women are simply naturally going to be more left-wing than males, because they are designed to be nurturers, but there is no excuse for how the vast majority of contemporary Western females (secular or not) behave. For over sixty years, Western girls have been getting the message that any manner in which they choose to treat men, including their husbands, is acceptable and permissible because they are "disadvantaged" and deserve to be able to empower themselves by evening the playing field. This is true of communist Deformed feminazi lesbians and it's true of traditional gals that go to church/shul every weekend, read their Bible twice a day and are saving kissing for marriage. The only variable is just how much they've swallowed the NWO agenda.

I think we all know that the single largest reason BHO won (outside of voter fraud) is the female vote. By a whale of a landslide, women of all races overwhelmingly went for the Muslim in the Oval Office because they want the right to mutilate their unborn children at any time, and for any reason, and because they want the taxpayer to foot the bill for their poison hormone pills so that they can slut around. Because of this, G-d is very angry with Western women and lo and behold, you see astronomical rates of female cancer and hideous autoimmune diseases in every part of the world where women have become zombies to this satanic philosophy (I mean that literally, feminazism is rooted in the ethical egoism/selfishness philosophy taught by the satanist Anton LaVey). In the name of liberation and empowerment, women have been trained to be self-haters almost from the time they can walk.

Feminazis worship power and might and force. All women might have a natural gravitation towards an alpha male (and that's not a bad thing by itself), but feminazis serve the god of brutality and sacrifice their children in worship to it (literally). That's why feminazis adore Sh*tlam and are constantly carrying on with absolute slimeballs (even if the men they actually marry are castrated, effeminate, subservient wimps). In case any of you all at JTF think that the solution is as easy as just not dating feminazis, it's not that easy. In the entirety of my life, I've known maybe seven women total that have absorbed no feminist philosophy whatsoever. There are a couple of possible responses to this: (a) hold out for those very few pure, unspoiled women that want no part of this evil, or (b) pursue a woman that's not that corrupted and attempt to un-brainwash her. So far, I have mostly gone with (a), but time and circumstances might force a revisiting of that. I'm not that young anymore and the great majority of women in my age group are divorced and/or have kids, which are dealbreakers for me. However, a woman's stances on abortion and Israel are non-negotiable with me under any circumstances (and this should be true for any man at JTF).

Here are my suggestions.

1: Get intermarriage out of your head. It's so not worth it. The reason that G-d brings men and women together is to serve him better than they would as a single. How can people of two different religions do that? Christianity and Judaism both strictly forbid intermarriage and any Christian woman that would marry you is a self-hating Christian. There is never any excuse for compromising the commandments of G-d, no matter how desperate you are.

2: Force yourself to get out there and mingle and get to know people. If a cute girl at your favorite restaurant catches your eye, chat her up. If there are no women at your synagogue who are eligible, drive around and check several others out and see what the scene there is like. Maybe making aliyah will give you new opportunities. You might want to use a dating site, or several. Yes, they are loaded with phonies, but you just have to be persistent and weed through them until you find some sincere ones. In my experience, maybe about one in twenty women on a dating site is quality material.

3: You keep saying that you want to marry a traditional, religious girl, but that you yourself aren't. Maybe it's time to work on that and draw near to the L-rd. King David said that if we delight ourselves in the L-rd, he will give us the desires of our heart.

4: Whatever you do, don't ever mention that your business is struggling--and certainly not right away. Emphasize the fact that you are working, living on your own, and taking care of yourself. Any righteous female will be content with that. If she insists on wanting to know how much you make, she would not be wife material even if you had the income she desires.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2013, 10:37:56 PM »
I'm not sure why there have to be posts alienating half of the entire population.

Sure, there are bad women... and there are also bad men!

And I find the majority of men who blame all their problems on women are either insecure because they have been hurt or are very angry, depressed, jealous, or negative. No woman wants to be with a man who is angry and can't control his temper. No woman wants to be with a man that constantly complains either. But what do the vast majority of these men do? They blame. Do you want to be with a woman that loses her temper or is negative or who nags? Case and point.

On the other hand, a person who is "thankful for the good things he has" and is positive, optimistic, and happy, is a man who has much fewer problems dealing with the opposite sex and is very attractive. You attitude and choices mean everything.

Yes, some women will only be happy with money or the thrill of the chase... and some guys are only happy with the way a woman looks or if she's a trophy to battle their insecurities.

I'd rather see less of these threads that insult women. It goes against the Creator to bash all women or all men.
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I'm not bashing women--I just believe that the NWO has targeted them for evil leftist brainwashing in order to subvert and destroy the family and traditional religion.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2013, 10:42:27 PM »
One of the lessons we learned from the Torah this week is that it is as difficult for Hashem to bring together two soul-mates as it was for him to split the sea.

This may reflect on what is being discussed here. Finding a soul-mate is not an easy task, but if we try, and we make compromises then we will find that our mate will arrive.

http://www.kabbalaonline.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/1388261/jewish/First-and-Second-Soul-Mates-201.htm

Hence, when it says, "pairing people is as difficult as the splitting of the Red Sea," it refers to the second soul-mate. However, the understanding of a first and second soul-mate cannot be according to the simple definition since in many instances we see that the second marriage is better than the first.

http://www.torah.org/learning/perceptions/5765/chayeisarah.html

We discussed earlier whether or not women reincarnate like men. Regarding this topic in the first chapter of Sotah (2a) in reference to the posuk, "G-d settles the solitary into a family, He releases those bound in fetters" (Tehillim 68:7); Chazal speak of a first and second soul-mate. Hence, when it says, "Difficult is pairing people like the splitting of the Red Sea," it refers to the second soul-mate. (Sha'ar HaGilgulim, Ch. 20)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2013, 10:49:20 PM »
I have to say I am in agreement with Nafraudi here.   As well,  I respect Shlomo's post and know why he posted it.  However, I think Shlomo is being a bit short-sighted and not seeing how feminism is destroying Western society, including the havoc it is wrecking within the Jewish community.  I know it's so easy to blame the man as being the perpetrator and a man who is disgruntled with the current status quo of the female population must be a wife-beater, selfish, hot-tempered, arrogant, sexist, lazy, mean, horrible, etc etc.    I find in general, this society pretty much condemns men for everything and women, who are considered an oppressed race, can basically walk away free with murder.  Just look at divorce and child support laws in this country.  I had Jewish friend who had a million dollar house and good income which he lost when his sexy supermodel wife sued him in court and made a false report about him beating her, even though he never laid a finger on her.  Now, he must pay half his income in child support and the house is hers and her new husband, who makes more money than he does.

I agree that being an angry, mean, bitter man is not attractive to women.  However, Shlomo, and anyone else who knew me woudl know I am kind, selfless, compassionate and usually not too angry.. Although, every Kahanist has to have a bit of anger, especially in this day and age  >:(..   However, I stand by what I say and I am glad other people can identify with  me.  I would encourage Shlomo and others to see for themselves the lack of women involved in Orthodox communities here in the Northwest.  Anywhere, without large numbers  families who were born into the religion will probably face this dilemma. 

BTW, I never meant that I wanted an ultra-Orthodox religious girl.  I want a girl who is traditional and moral, but not necessarily ultra Orthodox, because I am not that way.  If I was so ultra-religious, then perhaps, it would be a bit easier to find a more religious woman, but I am not.  And,  I don't forsee myself become more Orthodox any time soon.  I just never was brought up that way and I fall short of it..    I'm somewhere in the middle religiously, which means I am too religious for liberal new-age Jewish girls, but not religious enough for the Charedim/Chassidic groups of women.

I will try to look for a solution when I can get free time.  Right now I am working 12-14 hours a day and trying to keep myself and parents heads above water.  So, despite the fact I would love to find a good-hearted and respectful Jewish girl, I very simply don't have the time.  And, since nobody from my Jewish community will help, I am pretty much all on my own. 

Going to Israel now is not an option, both financially, but also for other reasons.  Turning in all my guns, sacrificing my job and living in poverty in Israel under a ultra-leftist government  (by my standard) government, isn't exactly enticing to me.   Not that America isn't on the same track, but at least there is some hope for the USA. 

If I can succeed in my business I will buy property in Jerusalem.  I woudln't mind living there if I had the flexibility to leave if things go South. E.g, having my home bulldozed so it can be given to islamonazi terrorists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2013, 10:54:25 PM »
I have to say I am in agreement with Nafraudi here.   As well,  I respect Shlomo's post and know why he posted it.  However, I think Shlomo is being a bit short-sighted and not seeing how feminism is destroying Western society, including the havoc it is wrecking within the Jewish community.

I agree that being an angry, mean, bitter man is not attractive to women.  However, Shlomo, and anyone else who knew me woudl know I am kind, selfless, compassionate and usually not too angry.. Although, every Kahanist has to have a bit of anger, especially in this day and age  >:(..   However, I stand by what I say and I am glad other people can identify with  me.  I would encourage Shlomo and others to see for themselves the lack of women involved in Orthodox communities here in the Northwest.  Anywhere, without large numbers  families

BTW, I never meant that I wanted an ultra-Orthodox religious girl.  I want a girl who is traditional and moral, but not necessarily ultra Orthodox, because I am not that way.  If I was so ultra-religious, then perhaps, it would be a bit easier to find a more religious woman, but I am not.  And,  I don't forsee myself become more Orthodox any time soon.  I just never was brought up that way and I fall short of it..   

I will try to look for a solution when I can get free time.  Right now I am working 12-14 hours a day and trying to keep myself and parents heads above water.  So, despite the fact I would love to find a good-hearted and respectful Jewish girl, I very simply don't have the time.  And, since nobody from my Jewish community will help, I am pretty much all on my own. 

Going to Israel now is not an option, both financially, but also for other reasons.  Turning in all my guns, sacrificing my job and living in poverty in Israel under a ultra-leftist government  (by my standard) government, isn't exactly enticing to me.   Not that America isn't on the same track, but at least there is some hope for the USA. 

If I can succeed in my business I will buy property in Jerusalem.  I woudln't mind living there if I had the flexibility to leave if things go South. E.g, having my home bulldozed so it can be given to islamonazi terrorists.

Is that what this post is about? Feminism? No, not the original post, it said that women crave cruelty from men... That is not feminsm, that is misogyny.

And then the discussion came to be about 'alpha males'... Which then I explained that 'alpha males' do not need to be cruel in order to be leaders.

Now it is claiming that all women are femism, and as a result all women should be dumped on?

I sometimes wonder about some of you guys...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2013, 10:57:45 PM »
I misread the first post title.. Oops..  Thought it read women were cruel to their men..  Dang.. I feel stupid now..  I think women do crave cruel bad-boys in their younger years.  Well, many more modern girls do, IMO.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2013, 11:03:14 PM »
The man woman dynamic has always been the most difficult aspect of society.

Various societies have dealt with it one way or another. In India today and other places they have arranged marriages, which in some ways is a practical system. But in other societies such a system would not work. In todays American society it is difficult to find the right kind of woman. I know this from experience, and from the experiences of those around me. But I do also know some religious Jews who have great marriages, with many beautiful kids, and blessings which the other nations probrobly don't know.

I pray that everyone looking for their soul mate finds them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2013, 11:09:04 PM »
Is that what this post is about? Feminism? No, not the original post, it said that women crave cruelty from men... That is not feminsm, that is misogyny.
Women do want to be dominated by a solid, strong man by instinct. Trashy, brainwashed women want to be abused by men. Some women only date batterers no matter what because it turns them on. Most women today have been brainwashed into self-hatred to some degree.