Author Topic: Funny "Layoff letter"  (Read 788 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Funny "Layoff letter"
« on: January 20, 2013, 02:08:49 PM »
Something funny I saw on facebook. I know this isn't real because if it were, the CEO would definitely get sued, but I thought it made a good point anyway:

Best Ever Layoff Letter

Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these in...creases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.
But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Funny "Layoff letter"
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 03:00:10 PM »
Love it....this is really a shock to the system isn't it for those who voted for the Destroyer in Chief...They are getting many changes and reality shockers!  Obama care has stopped employers from expanding their businesses, or hiring new workers...If this President really wanted to put people back to work, it would have happened, as it is there are less people working, and less paying revenues to the government...that is why they are raising everyone's taxes...Capitalism is good, it creates growth, prosperity, non-dependency, and makes it better for all citizens.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Funny "Layoff letter"
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 03:05:12 PM »
Love it....this is really a shock to the system isn't it for those who voted for the Destroyer in Chief...They are getting many changes and reality shockers!  Obama care has stopped employers from expanding their businesses, or hiring new workers...If this President really wanted to put people back to work, it would have happened, as it is there are less people working, and less paying revenues to the government...that is why they are raising everyone's taxes...Capitalism is good, it creates growth, prosperity, non-dependency, and makes it better for all citizens.

<sarc>Yes, because we all know that Obama is the Anti-Christ, and he is Satan too...</sarc>

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14