Author Topic: Another case of miscegenation gone wrong  (Read 3624 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: Another case of miscegenation gone wrong
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2013, 10:34:21 PM »
Go young warrior, gather these babies from the land. You're not going to tell me you have a secret potion that is really just poison you think only kills uncultured people, right? C'mon Epriam swears I'm the boogieman and I said this guy and some other's the real nazi. Anyways DeathToBabies, I just want to ask you how many people or potential people should die or what should happen in America to make it the culture of an animal you'd prefer?

the uncultured people I meant are people who are dependent on gov't when they are able-bodied regardless of ethnicity. and no, I consider abortion hideous and think it should be outlawed. As I've always said, christianity is america's only hope.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 07:26:19 AM »
Ex-freakin' scuse me??? Where did I advocate genocide???  ???

You didn't.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 06:26:16 PM »
Don't forget Jews are Asian too. People seem to forget that part of the Middle East is Southwest Asia (The rest is North Africa and the Turkish controlled part of Europe.). Many Asians are white ethnic groups (Jews, Aremenians, Georgians, etc...), even Arabs for the most part even though according to Chaim, they are mixed with blacks.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 09:15:03 PM »
If I had children, while I wouldn't think they were inherently superior to other people's kids just because they were mine, I would definitely favor them over other children.

I believe that all human beings are God's children.

I think that's condescending but I can understand the nationalist point of view and how things like that might encourage separation.

This is VERY condescending and stupid. Why are we even entertaining this nutjob with her inane and ridiculous ideas?

I'm referring to this doreen d person.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2013, 12:20:19 PM »
If they include Jews as "Asian", I'm gonna snap. You may as well say Jewrab, for something less extremely offensive.

Asian should not be on the census forms or other forms asking race. It should only list real races. Just like Hispanic is not a race. Asian Indians used to be listed as white many years ago but now they act like Indians and Orietals are the same race. Now they say also call them Indian Americans as opposed to American Indians. I would call them American Asian Indians. Asian is as opposed to Native American Indians.

Hispanics should be listed either as white, black, natives, or mixed. Natives are related to Orientals racially so they could check that off too if they wanted. Indians could be under white but some are dark and racially related to Aborigines in Australia while other like Oriental.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 12:24:21 PM »
Some people get continents mixed up with race. Jews and other Middle Easterners should check off white. But Arabs want Middle Eastern added as a choice. If you're going to do that, you might as well take off white and whites would either choose European or Middle Eastern. But if white is a choice, we should should check off white. Ethnicity and race are different. When you see something asking you to choose with white and also "African-American" as a choice, you know they mean race. I feed sorry for Indians who can't check off white. They should though. They don't have to play the "politcally correct" racial names game.