Author Topic: Irish4Israel  (Read 2301 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Irish4Israel
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:29:13 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
Re: Irish4Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
That's quiet surprising because the only thing we hear from Ireland is just their anti-Israel [censored].

Edited
On a second thought, those people can be Jews or Israelis living in Ireland. If they're Irish, this is definitely just a very tiny minority. 

Edited again
Irish people are scum.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 02:21:37 PM by BananaKiller »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 08:16:08 AM »
That's quiet surprising because the only thing we hear from Ireland is just their anti-Israel [censored].

Edited
On a second thought, those people can be Jews or Israelis living in Ireland. If they're Irish, this is definitely just a very tiny minority. 

Edited again
Irish people are scum.

Wait. Are you saying all Irish people are scum including Irish-Americans?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 08:38:18 AM »

Most Irish people are. I saw numerous videos of them praising "palestinians" and calling for the destruction of Israel. I'm not emplying that all Irish are nazis. Northern Irish seems to be pro-Israel, whereas Irish people from Ireland itself are very anti-Israel.

Suburban streets of Belfast are filled with graffitis depicting Ireland's solidarity with plo nazi terrorists
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shanandjon/10094904/lightbox/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 10:58:31 AM by SayNo2Islam »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 08:47:34 AM »
No. Isn't it obvious? Nothing against Irish Americans(not if they have the same views as their brothers in Ireland) but we can't deny Ireland(and it's people) is(are) very anti-Israel and support the Palestinians.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4149059,00.html

Considering Ireland's history(supporting Nazi Germany in WWII, the IRA relations with Muslim terrorists etc...) it's not very surprising.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 09:12:42 AM »
Most Irish people are. I saw numerous videos of them praising "palestinians" and calling for the destruction of Israel. I'm not emplying that all Irish are nazis. Northern Irish seems to be pro-Israel, whereas Irish people from Ireland itself are very anti-Israel.

Suburban streets of Dublin are filled with graffitis depicting Ireland's solidarity with plo nazi terrorists
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shanandjon/10094904/lightbox/
That's Belfast you moron.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 11:07:08 AM »
That's Belfast you moron.

Why are you insulting me? Because I said the majority of Irish people support "palestine"? And please do not misquote me, Irish Zionist. If you are Irish and pro-Israel, that's cool. But, how can you deny the fact that many people in Ireland are anti-Israel and proFakestine? Should I com up with more links?

Here they are:
http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-irish-palestinian-connection/israel/2010/

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 01:20:19 PM »
Why are you insulting me? Because I said the majority of Irish people support "palestine"? And please do not misquote me, Irish Zionist. If you are Irish and pro-Israel, that's cool. But, how can you deny the fact that many people in Ireland are anti-Israel and proFakestine? Should I com up with more links?

Here they are:
http://www.crethiplethi.com/the-irish-palestinian-connection/israel/2010/
Where did I defend anyone?
I know the anti-Semitism that exists in Ireland is extremely high but YOU said there is paintings of Pro PLO paintings all over Dublin and that's simply not true.
You dare say I miss quoted you, you're a dam liar, YOU edited your post right after I posted about Dublin.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »
Where did I defend anyone?
I know the anti-Semitism that exists in Ireland is extremely high but YOU said there is paintings of Pro PLO paintings all over Dublin and that's simply not true.
You dare say I miss quoted you, you're a dam liar, YOU edited your post right after I posted about Dublin.

Look, if I offended you somehow, then I'm sorry. I did not say that you defended anyone. I did not say that Pro PLO paintings are everywhere in Dublin - just in some suburban areas. But, why keeping insulting me by calling me names like "moron" or "dam liar"? That's not nice!
I'm glad that you, as an Irishman, support Israel and want to fight Islamic cancer alongside the Jews and other righteous people. But please, do not insult me only because I said something wrong. I know you are certainly higher than that. If we want to fight this battle for the survival of Western Civilization together, we need to co-exist in harmony. We should not offend each other by any means.

Once again, I am willing to offer an apology if something I said offended you. But, you don't have to offend me back.

Anyway, I hope you forgive me.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 07:21:37 PM »
Look, if I offended you somehow, then I'm sorry. I did not say that you defended anyone. I did not say that Pro PLO paintings are everywhere in Dublin - just in some suburban areas. But, why keeping insulting me by calling me names like "moron" or "dam liar"? That's not nice!
I'm glad that you, as an Irishman, support Israel and want to fight Islamic cancer alongside the Jews and other righteous people. But please, do not insult me only because I said something wrong. I know you are certainly higher than that. If we want to fight this battle for the survival of Western Civilization together, we need to co-exist in harmony. We should not offend each other by any means.

Once again, I am willing to offer an apology if something I said offended you. But, you don't have to offend me back.

Anyway, I hope you forgive me.

Of course his feelings were hurt because you called most Irish scum. Maybe he thought you secretly want the genetic annihilation of the Irish.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:45:44 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 11:55:18 PM »
When I called the Irish people "scum" in the first post reply, I thought it was clear that the only people I refer as scum are those who support Palestine and definitely not people like Irish Zionist but I can see why it wasn't clear enough. I apologize if anyone has been offended.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:20:48 AM by BananaKiller »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 03:17:39 PM »
I would like to add something to this thread considering I had said similar things about Ireland in a thread several months ago when I reposted a Meotti article from A7 concerning Irelands support of the PA arabs and their boycotts against Israel. When someone says something about Ireland, England, Hungary, etc. being antisemitic they are usually talking about the government or the people who live there and are current citizens, not anyone who is descended from people who lived there in the past. I don't know why it seems that this kind of misunderstanding keeps coming up... My family came from Poland and Ukraine, two countries whos Jew-Hatred is well known yet I don't stand up to protect their current wicked governments. I can say that most Ukraines and most Poles today harbor some Jew hatred to this day. And there is Jew hatred in most European countries today. This has no bearing on people of European descent today in America... But those Europeans who today actively hate Jews are cursed...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 03:35:52 PM »
^ My guess is that Irish Zionist has family in Ireland that he cares about and keeps in contact with.

Also he cares about all Irish in general because they are related to him. Sort of like his extended family. He loves them unconditionally. He wants them to eventually be redeemed from their evil ways no matter what they do. When Brennanfan posted that thread cursing all  the Jews of Israel for being self-hating, he was forced to change the name of the thread. The thinking behind that is that nothing the Jewish people could ever do could ever earn them the status of being cursed forever as a people. We are required to have faith that they will eventually change their ways and be redeemed. Irish Zionist envies this. He wants an unconditional commitment to the eventual redemption of his people too.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:27:08 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 03:14:10 PM »
^ My guess is that Irish Zionist has family in Ireland that he cares about and keeps in contact with.

Also he cares about all Irish in general because they are related to him. Sort of like his extended family. He loves them unconditionally. He wants them to eventually be redeemed from their evil ways no matter what they do. When Brennanfan posted that thread cursing all  the Jews of Israel for being self-hating, he was forced to change the name of the thread. The thinking behind that is that nothing the Jewish people could ever do could ever earn them the status of being cursed forever as a people. We are required to have faith that they will eventually change their ways and be redeemed. Irish Zionist envies this. He wants an unconditional commitment to the eventual redemption of his people too.
You forgot to take your meds.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 03:17:46 PM »
When I called the Irish people "scum" in the first post reply, I thought it was clear that the only people I refer as scum are those who support Palestine and definitely not people like Irish Zionist but I can see why it wasn't clear enough. I apologize if anyone has been offended.
Let me be clear, I was not offended by what you said about Irish people.  SayNo2Islam said that these pictures were all over Dublin, then when I said they were in Belfast (North) he edited his post and said I miss quoted him ie. making me out to be a liar. You can check the time he edited the post and when I wrote about Belfast.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 05:59:13 PM »
I think so many issues/tensions would be minimized... if we make sure to identify the government/leadership as being the filthy scum..

Same can be used for religions... JTF doesnt hate Catholics.. not at all... we hate their leadership in the vatican.  And when we see members attacking all catholics in general...  we will step in.... same goes for all groups.

Another alternative situation was when Brenann fan made a post and stated how evil Israel was... but he didn't mean all the Israeli people... he meant the leadership.... so he was asked to change the subject header and all was well.

THe same goes for America.... (now more than ever)...  I don't like the negative generalization that Americans are like Nazis... however.. our leadership....  well thats a different story..  :'(

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 11:52:18 PM »
Let me be clear, I was not offended by what you said about Irish people.  SayNo2Islam said that these pictures were all over Dublin, then when I said they were in Belfast (North) he edited his post and said I miss quoted him ie. making me out to be a liar. You can check the time he edited the post and when I wrote about Belfast.
I see. ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 06:23:59 AM »
IZ is right it's not in Dublin it's in Belfast or Londonderry or Derry depending on which side you take Republican or loyalist.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zion warrior 4 god

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 02:04:52 AM »
 >:( it hurts me 2 see one of my relatives so hatefull of any race r religion my bloodline is irish german and jamacian and i believe in zion but zion  has no room for hatefull biggots muslems are people 2 i support peace u support blasphime repent and watch as the people of this world come crawling back 2 the god theyve denied christ roman catholic priests are our only hope ive slayed a necromancer dnt begin 2 question my hounor or valour grow up

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 02:09:45 AM »
Lay off the ganja, brother.

Offline zion warrior 4 god

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2013, 02:30:55 AM »
no thnks
 :P

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 03:53:13 AM »
Lay off the ganja, brother.
Actually I think it's just a case of mental impairment  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 04:24:24 AM »
Actually I think it's just a case of mental impairment.
He said he is part-Jamaican so it must be that he is under herbal influences. Even if he's never actually done it in his life, it must have been absorbed from his mother in the womb!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2013, 05:44:16 AM »
He said he is part-Jamaican so it must be that he is under herbal influences. Even if he's never actually done it in his life, it must have been absorbed from his mother in the womb!
That must be the part that causes him to post in instant messaging ebonics.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years