Author Topic: Mark Levin : Constitutional Scholar discusses new Ammendments  (Read 512 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mark Levin : Constitutional Scholar discusses new Ammendments
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:53:45 AM »
My good friend (who is hispanic, btw) has recently been very excited about what he has heard from Mark Levin. He told me he heard about Levin by listening to Mike Savages show. We have watched Levin talk about his new book 'Restoring the American Republic' and he presents a very well thought out way of bringing the Constitution back into the law here in America.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Mark Levin : Constitutional Scholar discusses new Ammendments
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 01:06:55 AM »
Mr Sean Hannity talked for 40 minutes with Mark on these proposed Ammendments:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 02:34:52 AM »
Good luck Marc.

So hows the weather in San Francisco?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 03:18:43 AM »
Good luck Marc.

So hows the weather in San Francisco?

You asking me?

The weather is 'glorious', couldn't ask for better weather actually. Baruch Hashem! I hope it will be cool this week, where I am spending the Rosh Hashanah holiday it is expected to be a little hotter.

Tommorow it is forecast to be in the 80s (Im a bit north from SF) but Friday may be a hot one...