Author Topic: TEST YOURSELF !!  (Read 7669 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
TEST YOURSELF !!
« on: July 11, 2007, 05:25:09 AM »
Here is a question designed to test your committment to eradicating Islam as well as your creative thinking ability.

Imagine there is a button you can press that will instantly make all Muslims disappear. However, by touching this button you will die.

What would you do ?

If you answered 'I couldn't press the button', you aren't committed to eradicating Islam.

If you answered 'I'd press the button', you are committed to ridding the planet of the curse of Islam, but are not thinking creatively.

If you answered 'I'd grab the nearest Muslim, pick him up and ram his head into the button', Congratulations ! You've exhibited a dedication to eradicating Islam and displayed creative thinking that will serve you well.

newman

Re: TEST YOURSELF !!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 05:34:56 AM »
Excellent idea. I feel a dozen should be left alive in a zoo for general amusement and 'freak show' purposes. What fun for the kiddies to come by and wave a mohammerhead cartoon through the bars and watch them all go bat-[censored]. No fun taunting gorillas but wouldn't muzzies be a hoot?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:44:16 PM »
How can you tal about genocide like that?
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 06:56:03 PM »
Abdullah, what's new? Did you read the Torah?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 07:09:44 PM »
I diden't read the whole Torah.
I read alot though and it really only confermed what I belived.
I'm sorry to dissapoint you if I did but its just not what I belive to be true.
Alhamdulilah, I do respect you for answering my questions and not lying. If one has to lie to justify his beliefs he needs to look at himself. Just remember that just because I don't see things the same that I hate you or anything.
Peace
Abdullah

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 07:17:34 PM »
Tell me, what specifically in the Torah you found to be contradictory to your beliefs?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 07:24:12 PM »
Hey Abdullah, was Muhammad really a prophet?  After all, he created Islam to be a successor to Judaism, and early on tried to convert Jews to Islam, by telling him that he was God's final prophet.  The only problem was that according to Judaism, prophecy could only occur when the Holy Temple in Jerusalem was operational, and since the Holy Temple was destroyed by the Romans half a millenia earlier, no one could possibly be a prophet.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 07:47:25 PM »
First to Zvulun ben Moshe-
Well a whole lot. For one the torah claims that God told the Jews to kill cites full of innocent people if they diden't surrender. I find that to be contary to common sence. Why kill innocent people? It dosen't say but don't kill them if they surredner after but just kill without mercy. Why?  I also don't like how it personafies God. I don't belive God looks like a person or acts like on.

Second to Hail Columbia
You seem to be thinking I belive the Holy Temple thing- I don't.
You also seem to be under the impression that the Prophet Mohhamed(pbuh) invented Islam, Its just not true. Islam was the religion of Abraham and Adam(peace be upon them both).

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »
Islam was the religion of Abraham and Adam(peace be upon them both).

you're a deluded animal with the brain the size of a pea.

ftf

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 08:02:16 PM »
I am going to have to be honest here, Abdullah I believe that you have been brain washed, and I feel very sorry for you.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 08:02:42 PM »
Jazak'Allah
Peace

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 08:03:14 PM »
Mo's only miracle was not making 9 year old Aiesha bleed when he molested her.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »
Slave of Allah,
Islam in the USA should be changed from a religion to a political entity that is subversive and treason is the main goal. No more mosques in America should be built. Muslim communties should be highly monitered especially the mosques. Any Muslim found guilty of aiding the mujahadin should be tried in a court of law, if found guilty  in a time of war (which we are in ) should be put to death. Tread lightly, I could care less of your opinion. By the way I'm a Gentile. Have a great day.

NO ISLAM, KNOW PEACE.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 08:08:57 PM »
I think it would be a good idea to set up the filter to change Allahu Akbar to something more appropriate, like 'Allahu Pagan moon dog'.

Decent people shouldn't have to hear or read that Allahu Akbar crap. 

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 10:45:58 PM »
Well a whole lot. For one the torah claims that G-d told the Jews to kill cites full of innocent people if they diden't surrender. I find that to be contary to common sence. Why kill innocent people? It dosen't say but don't kill them if they surredner after but just kill without mercy. Why?  I also don't like how it personafies G-d. I don't belive G-d looks like a person or acts like on.

Second to Hail Columbia
You also seem to be under the impression that the Prophet Mohhamed(pbuh) invented Islam, Its just not true. Islam was the religion of Abraham and Adam(peace be upon them both).

Abdullah, we will talk about mercy momentarily, but I want to comment on what you wrote to my brother Hail Columbia.

"Its just not true?" What, now you are claiming that you and Mohammed had the same nightmare?

Not true? Were you a witness? Can you prove it?

As I said earlier, if Mohammed spoke to G-d, then I speak to Him every night.

You don't believe me? I can easily force you to believe me, just the way Mohammed did.

Mohammed was kaffir, heretic, liar, rapist, pedophile. If you believe him blindly, then you are kaffir.

Don't forget, you don't have the right to call me kaffir (infidel), because I belived in G-d for thousands of years before you came and claimed to believe in G-d by making false statements. Arabs had been pagans before Mohammed and they become kaffirs of a different kind.

Therefore I can call you kaffir because you betraid and desecrated the word and entity of G-d.

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 10:49:09 PM »
Well a whole lot. For one the torah claims that G-d told the Jews to kill cites full of innocent people if they diden't surrender. I find that to be contary to common sence. Why kill innocent people? It dosen't say but don't kill them if they surredner after but just kill without mercy. Why?  I also don't like how it personafies G-d. I don't belive G-d looks like a person or acts like on.

Second to Hail Columbia

Abdullah, we will talk about mercy momentarily, but I want to comment on what you wrote to my brother Hail Columbia.

"Its just not true?" What, now you are claiming that you and Mohammed had the same nightmare?

Not true? Were you a witness? Can you prove it?

As I said earlier, if Mohammed spoke to G-d, then I speak to Him every night.

You don't believe me? I can easily force you to believe me, just the way Mohammed did.

Mohammed was kaffir, heretic, liar, rapist, pedophile. If you believe him blindly, then you are kaffir.

Don't forget, you don't have the right to call me kaffir (infidel), because I belived in G-d for thousands of years before you came and claimed to believe in G-d by making false statements. Arabs had been pagans before Mohammed and they become kaffirs of a different kind.

Therefore I can call you kaffir because you betraid and desecrated the word and entity of G-d.

That's putting it mildly, Zvulun.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 11:42:02 PM »
As Walid Shoebat said very rightly, for Muslims loayalty comes before the truth.

Here is the general rule. When you dare to change the word of G-d once, you will keep changing it forever.

That happened to every religion that came after the original Faith in One G-d, that is Judaism.

For example, Mohammed dared to change the Law, so the Shiites did the same and separated from Muslim Orthodoxes, that is Sunnis. There were Sufis too and others.

Once one man finds justification to lie, currupt, faken, then it becomes a norm for others.

That's the way, my friends, they have all these sects in their religions.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:55:45 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 11:55:50 PM »
It continued with JWs and mormons and Branch Davidians too.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 01:33:57 AM »
It continued with JWs and mormons and Branch Davidians too.

Precisely so!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 02:48:28 AM »
Abdullah,

In today’s world when millions of people worldwide have a debate within themselves about the existence of G-d, ordinary people like many members of this forum are looking for any evidence to believe.

So, there are those who don’t believe, and thus are atheists.

And there are those who believe, and this group further separates into primarily three groups: Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

Judaism was obviously first in both chronological order as well as in theological order, that is both Christians and Muslims first confirm the content of Torah and only then claim to have a better substitution.

In contrast to Islam, which is based on an alleged dream of one person, who forced others to believe in his nightmare, the whole nation of Israel saw the miracle of G-d when He divided the sea before them.

Thus not only did the whole nation of Israel witness the miracle, but people of other faiths accept the authenticity of the Covenant, which was revalidated by G-d’s appearance to many Jewish prophets.

In reverse, other religions are totally based on claims of one person, who in the case of Mohammed claims to be not only the central figure of the new religion, but the only figure.

Maybe this is why it is difficult to believe for people of other religions because:

1) Judaism, which they accept as “the original covenant”, doesn’t accept their “new covenant”.
2) Their “covenant” has no witnesses. G-d came into Mohammed’s dream? Come on! G-d could have been more creative, if Mohammed slept that night at all.
3) Sectarianism is grinding the religions.
4) Darwinism finishes the job with scientific doubts.

Thus I don’t worry about Darwinism and proselytizing simply because:

1) My forefathers witnessed G-d’s power for me.
2) People of other religions accept the authority of Judaism.
3) I am calm knowing that Torah is the Original Word of G-d.
4) I was not forced to believe, especially in a nightmare of some camel shepherd, but chose to believe, and thus I am both chosen and choosing.
5) My Holy Book was not corrupted as a result of inaccurate or biased translation. It is the original, period.

Therefore, Abdullah, you can argue all you want, but you confirm my authenticity, and you have the burden to prove your authenticity to me.

I don’t think you will succeed. Mohammed did not either, and only then he decided to use mass destruction.

He made Islam a weapon of mass destruction.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:54:19 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 03:01:02 AM »
The problem with this argument as far as muslims are cocerned, Zvulun is this:

Unlike christians that claim their faith is an addition and continuation of Judaism, the muslims have made their argument retrospective. They claim that Islam WAS the original faith, but was subsequently perverted
and mohammerhead was sent not to add to or change the original faith, as christians believe, but to get it BACK to it's 'original' form. It is the most gross form of historical revisionism.

Arguing with these people is like trying to argue with holocaust denyers.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 03:18:17 AM »
The problem with this argument as far as muslims are cocerned, Zvulun is this:

Unlike christians that claim their faith is an addition and continuation of Judaism, the muslims have made their argument retrospective. They claim that Islam WAS the original faith, but was subsequently perverted
and mohammerhead was sent not to add to or change the original faith, as christians believe, but to get it BACK to it's 'original' form. It is the most gross form of historical revisionism.

Arguing with these people is like trying to argue with holocaust denyers.

I understand that, but however you call an elephant, it is still an elephant.

I am not arguing with him. It rather looks like an unequal intellectual slaughter of an illiterate brainwashed guy, who has great doubts about his own belief.

Can you imagine being a part of a fabricated cult? You can bang your head against the wall all you want, but dedicating your whole life to a nightmare of a camel shepherd may very fairly be a valid reason to be confused.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 03:20:08 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 03:32:40 AM »
I understand exactly what that's like. I wasn't born a noachide chassid ( I'll elaborate no further in the interests of diplomacy...but you understand).

My problem with Abdullah is that if he had doubts (and was therefor seeking knowledge) why did he so vigorously engage in taqqiya? When I had doubts about my original faith, I sought out the Chosen People to gain new knowledge.....but I did not do it whilst waving my 'holy' texts in their faces as Abdullah waved his koran in ours.

It was noble and good of you to offer help to him, Zvulun. Unfortunately
the mind warping effects of that cult are so servere that I feel it is virtually impossible to advise them until such time as they are genuinely ready to receive such advice with an open mind and heart.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 04:21:21 AM »
The use of the word Kaffir or Kuffar can only be done so against the non-believers i.e. idolators.

Jews and Christians should never be called this.

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 04:35:39 AM »
The use of the word Kaffir or Kuffar can only be done so against the non-believers i.e. idolators.

Jews and Christians should never be called this.

I don't know anything about the islamic context of that word. 'Infidel', however referrs to any non-muslim and they use it to referr to us all the time.