Author Topic: From TROP, see what you think  (Read 5247 times)

ftf

From TROP, see what you think
« on: July 16, 2007, 09:34:35 PM »
Don't judge Islam it gets results.

Obedient women.

Respectful children.

Impressive technical skills.

Moral clarity.

newman

Re: From TROP, see what you think
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »
Satire is usually funny.......but this aint satire. It's fact!! :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:01:22 AM »
If more people saw these pictures in the mainstream media - it might help wake them up.  :o
Most people I know are worried about the most frivolous things.
If you try to talk to them about current events - they  ::) their eyes.
Everyday we should see images like the ones posted - in the mainstream media.

Maybe when the practice of putting a chain around a woman's neck comes to America - we will make sure that we have the chain with a brand name, in nice colors and for the really special...jewel incrusted.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 06:08:10 AM »
How is it that left, radical femminists who are supposed to care about women's rights are anti-Israel and pro-arab??? It's insane.

You're right about peoples' attitude, Bullcat. Our enemies are focussed on our destruction.....we're focussed on shopping and entertainment.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:50:32 AM »
How is it that left, radical femminists who are supposed to care about women's rights are anti-Israel and pro-arab??? It's insane.

You're right about peoples' attitude, Bullcat. Our enemies are focussed on our destruction.....we're focussed on shopping and entertainment.
we're focussed on shopping and entertainment.
To the exclusion of all else!
So Newman - how do you like my Gucci Melon hat?
Some suggest I change it for a more protective covering - to protect me from terrorism - but I think this looks much more chic...must keep up with the Aristocats.  ;)

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 10:01:11 AM »

Some suggest I change it for a more protective covering - to protect me from terrorism - but I think this looks much more chic...must keep up with the Aristocats.  ;)

(camp voice) Oh, it's just divine! It must be just awfull trying to get the cat hair out of your designer SUV. :P

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 10:19:20 AM »

(camp voice) Oh, it's just divine! It must be just awfull trying to get the cat hair out of your designer SUV. :P
Would you expect me to drive anything less then the largest SUV - tsk tsk - what would the neighbors think?  8)
Come to think of it...
I could probably catch a little news on the TV screen in my car or even the radio with surround sound speakers - but why disturb my life with the nitty gritty - I'm sticking with the pretty.

PS - all jokes aside I have had heard some of these conversations amongst
my contemporaries.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 10:27:25 AM »
Bullcat, I don't know if you ever saw a British comedy called Absolutely Fabulous. It was about a pretensious trendy who had a PR company.

Her famous line was " I don't want to change the bloody world! I just want more nice things!!" :laugh:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 11:04:54 AM »
Bullcat, I don't know if you ever saw a British comedy called Absolutely Fabulous. It was about a pretensious trendy who had a PR company.

Her famous line was " I don't want to change the bloody world! I just want more nice things!!" :laugh:
I'm not sure I have - but it rings oddly true.  Well...I'm off...my child is taking swimming lessons...I've been practicing my fake smile all morning...for the inane conversations I'm  about to endure.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:31 AM »

I'm not sure I have - but it rings oddly true.  Well...I'm off...my child is taking swimming lessons...I've been practicing my fake smile all morning...for the inane conversations I'm  about to endure.

Ta Ta :-*

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 07:30:00 PM »

Hey - Newman - originally I thought you were making a crack about my big cat head - hence the big SUV reference.
Now I see you were speaking of my shedding cat hair - no problem - that is what central vaccum installed in my car is for!  ;)

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 07:34:55 PM »
The hair is probably easier to remove with your organic, designer , exclusive, dolphin safe, enviro friendly, union labled, gluton free, non toxic, bisexual Gucci leather apolstry. :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »
The hair is probably easier to remove with your organic, designer , exclusive, dolphin safe, enviro friendly, union labled, gluton free, non toxic, bisexual Gucci leather apolstry. :)
;D

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 08:08:40 PM »
Did You do the huggie, kissie, 'ooo that's nice', 'well fancy that', thing with the other soccer moms at the pool today? :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 08:59:40 PM »
Did You do the huggie, kissie, 'ooo that's nice', 'well fancy that', thing with the other soccer moms at the pool today? :)
Had too :'(...for the little one.
I'm just now recovering from the experience.
In fact - the root canal I had on my tooth today was less painful.

I have an idea for quieting down the amount of conversation tomorrow - I'll just bring up world affairs.  ;)

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 09:09:48 PM »
I know just how that will go. You'll talk about the threat from the mid east, they'll all stare blankly, one will say you're racist and one will say she likes falafel.............Am I close?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 09:55:27 PM »
I know just how that will go. You'll talk about the threat from the mid east, they'll all stare blankly, one will say you're racist and one will say she likes falafel.............Am I close?
Bingo.
Then I'll hear...I know where they make the best falafels...and while your there you can stop for a manicure and pedicure...as my eyes glaze over and the smile returns... ;D

newman

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 09:59:49 PM »
Look on the bright side. They will eventually cotton on to the threat.....
.........like by the time the muslims are cutting off their little man in the boat and chopping their husbands heads off. ;)