Author Topic: TEST YOURSELF !!  (Read 7677 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: TEST YOURSELF !!
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 09:38:33 AM »
The use of the word Kaffir or Kuffar can only be done so against the non-believers i.e. idolators.

Jews and Christians should never be called this.

Well, let's not start with the question whether Jews or Christians deserve to be called Kaffir.

Let's start with the question whether Muslims have any authority to even open their mouth in regards to anything.

And they don't. They were pagans before Muhammad forcefully converted them and they became Muslim pagans for following a false cult.

From the position of the first authority, I state, I do not accept Islam as a religion, and thus all of its followers are automatically kaffirs.

I did not come to them for their approval, they came to me with false claims, and I rejected their claims without prejudice.

Shalom
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 11:07:14 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 02:40:42 PM »
The use of the word Kaffir or Kuffar can only be done so against the non-believers i.e. idolators.

Well, let's not start with the question whether Jews or Christians deserve to be called Kaffir.

Let's start with the question whether Muslims have any authority to even open their mouth in regards to anything.

And they don't. They were pagans before Muhammad forcefully converted them and they became Muslim pagans for following a false cult.

From the position of the first authority, I state, I do not accept Islam as a religion, and thus all of its followers are automatically kaffirs.

I did not come to them for their approval, they came to me with false claims, and I rejected their claims without prejudice.

Shalom

Well said, Zvulun. They must first pass the test of the Torah before they can be called part of the "abrahamic faiths." Rewriting history does not give them membership to it. If they reject the Torah then they reject the very thing that they claim gives them legitamacy. Here a little joke to illustrate:

The Koran goes in for a job interview and the boss asks the Koran if he has any references. The Koran says, "Certainly! The Torah and the Gospels!" The Boss says, "Well those are both excellent references!" So the Boss calls the Torah and the Torah says, "Who? I've never heard of him! Why is he claiming to know me?" Confused, the Boss then calls the Gospels and they reply, "Yeah we've heard of him, he is a liar, thief and not to mention mentally diseased! He serves Satan!" The Boss is really confused now so he then calls the Koran into his office and relates to him what they said. The Koran then exclaims "THEY ARE BOTH LIARS! ITS A HUGE CONSPIRACY!" The Boss thinks about it for a second then says, "But... if they are liars, then why do you use them as references?"

Cyrizian
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:42:28 PM by Cyrizian »
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 02:44:35 PM »
I'll save and share that joke, Cyrizian. I's a very profound one.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 02:57:35 PM »

Excuse me, but sense when do Nazi Muslims consider Jews and Christians not apart of the "Kafir"?  All non-Moslems are infidels to the Muslim people.  To go against this is to be a "bad Moslem" ;D.  I know it's kind of an oxymoron. ;)

Btw who do think "deserves" to be called part of the Kafir by Nazi Muslims? :P

The word itself means ingrate, a person who shows no gratitude. This being to a creator, God. It can therefore not be technically used to call Christians or Jews such a thing as they are fully grateful to the Al-mighty and accept there being One God only.
The word Kaffir is used by the Qur'an for people who were guilty of rejection or non-acceptance of One God, so it is mostly used to identify Hindus, Buddhists and followers of pagan traditions. It is used to identify and should not insult.

The word kaffir was also used as a derogatory term for native africans at a time of colonisation.

Btw, what do you believe is the meaning of the word dhimmi.....straight from your head, without looking it up?

Good illustration. :D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 03:31:25 PM »
lol :D  Is this your way of sucking up to Nazi Muslim governments because they were willing to give the status of a human being or dhimmi to Non-Muslims.  I suppose next you're going to tell us not all Muslims want to kill us, and many want to be our neighbors.
This is making you sound like an apologist... ::)

Many muslims don't want to kill you, many muslims are your neighbors.
Many muslims do want to kill you, many muslims want to kill you twice over and never be your neighbour.
The odds are by far greater for the latter however there are those who are ok.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 03:31:51 PM »
First to Zvulun ben Moshe-
Well a whole lot. For one the torah claims that G-d told the Jews to kill cites full of innocent people if they diden't surrender. I find that to be contary to common sence. Why kill innocent people? It dosen't say but don't kill them if they surredner after but just kill without mercy. Why?  I also don't like how it personafies G-d. I don't belive G-d looks like a person or acts like on.

The Tanach does say that, but modern Jews do not act that way. Modern Christians do not act the way medieval "Christians" acted (Thirty Years War, Inquisition, St. Bartholomew's Day massacre). Only militant "Muslims" act that way in the 21st century. Therefore, militant "Muslims," and not Jews or Christians, are today's problem.