Author Topic: Nazi Fag Welcomed Back By Fellow Fashionistas  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nazi Fag Welcomed Back By Fellow Fashionistas
« on: January 18, 2013, 12:53:02 PM »
John Galliano Invited Back To Fashion World By Oscar de la Renta

http://news.yahoo.com/john-galliano-invited-return-fashion-161235980.html

This is the filthy fudgestuffing animal that was caught on tape making a long rant against a Jewish couple and praising Sh*tler at a French restaurant. As we can see, his fellow sodomites (who were not bothered a bit by his behavior in the first place) have wasted no time in "forgiving" him and bringing him back into their syphilis-infested fold. May all of these disgusting animals die slow, painful deaths from rectal cancer and HIV. Yimach shemam vezichram to the thousandth degree.

Does anyone think that if he had made a long attack against a Sh*tlamic or negro couple at a restaurant that he'd be so quickly absolved of his sins?
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nazi queer John Galliano

FDLFVM
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:09:22 PM by Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Mafdal »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Nazi Fag Welcomed Back By Fellow Fashionistas
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:07:51 PM »
That subhuman grotesque IS the true face of the degenerate decadent clique.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 02:17:04 PM »
All we can do is pray that their STDs will soon overtake their retroviral therapies.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 02:32:32 PM »
Why do so many faggots love Hitler?   Maybe its all those tight outfits and the marching... and the dream of the aryan super boyfriend.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 03:24:11 PM »
Why do so many faggots love Hitler?   Maybe its all those tight outfits and the marching... and the dream of the aryan super boyfriend.
Probably because Sh*tler himself and most of his inner NSDAP elite were homos.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 08:43:18 PM »
I'm with FDLFVM on this one.  If Galliano ranted against blacks, Muslims or gays, he would have never been forgiven. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 08:49:11 PM »

Ive watched so many History documentaries on Shitler now this video is being 'recommended' to me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 08:54:15 PM »
I'm with FDLFVM on this one.  If Galliano ranted against blacks, Muslims or gays, he would have never been forgiven.
Well, I don't think GAYliano is going to rant against his fellow sodomites, Lisa.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 09:02:14 PM »
Well, I don't think GAYliano is going to rant against his fellow sodomites, Lisa.

That's true.  But you get my main point. 

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 09:52:22 PM »

Ha Ha!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 05:53:12 PM »

Agreed.  I've met many homosexuals who are anti-Semites.  I can't say more than any other group, but much like Blacks, whom you would think might be more sensitive to other people's oppression, these gays are complete nazi fascists.  I've met some pro-Israel gays, but many are like this disgusting (and ugly) swine face

One time when I called a Frenchman out on his anti-semitism, he said," You can't blame me, I'm French, it's in our blood." 

Another Frenchman said to me, "Don't even bother talking to me if you are a Jew (this was a supporter of Marie LePIG)"

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 05:57:38 PM »
Ive watched so many History documentaries on Shitler now this video is being 'recommended' to me...

I haven't seen this video, but I think there is a fair amount of evidence that he was a male prostitute as a teen.  He did not care about homosexuality until it threatened the NS movement and the power that that filth Rohm tried to wrench from Hitler's evil hands