Author Topic: i am back  (Read 28297 times)

Offline robert1

• Junior JTFer
Re: i am back
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2013, 02:17:59 PM »
what

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2013, 03:34:06 PM »
Ephraim: why did you get snappy with Lady 10? What the heck did she do?

Everyone: My guess is that our "friend" Robert is Joshua Rosenfag or Marbus or someone connected to them.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2013, 03:50:15 PM »
Ephraim: why did you get snappy with Lady 10? What the heck did she do?

Everyone: My guess is that our "friend" Robert is Joshua Rosenfag or Marbus or someone connected to them.
I was not meaning to be snappy with her. What I mean is if this is the anti JTF, this tread is very upsetting.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2013, 04:48:22 PM »
No Ephraim, what's really upsetting is people sending me threats in pm's including robert1 so I had to put them on ignore list. When I search for those members in the member list, it says they're not members, so who knows what JTF names they have here. That's what's upsetting.

robert1's answer is "what?"  ???
Give me a break, this is stupid.

YemachshemotoObama ----->ask someone to remove this thread, seriously, this is ridiculous

I said what is my theory about these trolls and now I am somehow the bad one, whatever.
I was not saying you're the bad one AT ALL. What I find upsetting is the joshuas are so sick and evil that they would create this type of thead. And sending a women threats in pms, sounds exactly like them!

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »
Don't worry, Lady 10. This topic will be gone soon enough.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision