Author Topic: Why ISRAEL IS SO AWESOME  (Read 3839 times)

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
Why ISRAEL IS SO AWESOME
« on: June 16, 2007, 06:43:22 AM »
Why ISRAEL IS SO AWESOME?

During the INDUSTRIAL ERA Israel was an INSIGNIFICANT tiny state of a Few Jaffa Oranges and a few Diamonds.

But A MIRACLE HAPPEND and the INFORMATION REVOLUTION happened and it is going to rule the world for several DECADES!!

Israel, whose MAJOR ASSET is the JEWISH MIND--recognized before others (Yitzhak Rabin started MAMRAM in 1961 when they received the first "SUPER COMPUTER" Philco 211 (with memory of 16 kb!!!) and Ezer Weitzman was STAUNCHLY AGAINST IT!) the SIGNIFICANCE OF THE COMPUTER --and is now, despite its tiny size, a TECHNOGLICAL EMPIRE second ONLY To THE UNITED STATES!
This includes areas such as: Communication, Electronics, Programming, Hardware, Information technology, Multimedia, Internet, Medical electronics, Agricultural computing, Water, Microbiology, UAVs and much more.

Israel has more corporations listed on the NASDAQ than Germany, France, Britain COMBINED!!
Israel registered tens of thousands PATENTS in the USA (Arab world less than 100!)
Every country in the world is trying to EMULATE the ISRAELI MIRACLE. Singapore, who Israel always wanted to emulate is ADORING ISRAEL!

This revolution explains the amazing power of ISRAEL. IT IS ECONOMIC POWER!!!
If Israel REALLY wielded its NEW IMMENSE ECONOMIC POWER--it could reach major achivements, much like Benjamin D'Israeli (1894-1881) made Britain to the ACME of its IMPERIAL POWER! (He bought the Suez Canal in 1875 with money he borrowed from Rothschilde!)

You want to spit on the Jews-- Be my guest!

The facts on the ground speak volumes!!!

This, btw, is another HUGE FAILURE of the Arabs who, instead of JOINING Israel and BENEFITING from her success-- are still bent upon their ONLY TECHNOLOGICAL INVENTION of the last 100 years-- THE HUMAN BOMB!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Why ISRAEL IS SO AWESOME
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 07:09:29 AM »
Exactly!!  Excellent post I could not agree more!!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 07:44:43 AM »
It is also awesome because this is the land Hashem gave to us. It is a land that we turned from a swamp into a productive, inhabitable paradise. It is also a land that is being polluted by the presence of the enemies of Hashem, the most vicious animals on earth. We are being punished for not ridding our land of this cancer.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 08:04:10 AM »
Shalom

Ken, and when the Roman Empire collapsed, Jews were in HUGE demand by the new cities and towns in Europe.

When South Africa is returned to civilised people, South Africa will warmly welcome Jewish people. South Africa would be a second Israel!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 11:29:48 AM »
Well put whywhywhy.  I like that you mentioned the patents that the Jewish minds of Israel secure.  I will be studying to become an Intellectual property patent attorney in the US, and then I'm going to make Aliyah in order to help ensure that Israel will remain an innovational powerhouse! 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 11:34:18 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Toteone

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 12:16:34 AM »
Israel is awesome because my Christian G-d never backs down on his promises.