Author Topic: Documents that prove I was expelled from Israel and that I am being smeared  (Read 5757 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Michael Ben Ari and Baruch Marzel have sent their supporters to open hundreds of posts and threads on Facebook accusing me of not really having been expelled from Israel. They have called me a liar and have challenged me to produce documentary proof of my expulsion.

Below are four documents that prove that I was indeed expelled and that I am not allowed to even visit Israel. After the four documents, there is a Hebrew video that we prepared responding to this malicious smear campaign. Please like, favorite and comment on the video on both Youtube and on our Facebook pages.

1. This is an official notice from the Israeli Interior Ministry telling me that I am not allowed to enter Israel even for a visit:

2. This is a letter from the Chief Rabbi of Israel, Yonah Metzger, who intervened on my behalf to try to reverse my expulsion:

3. This is an article from the Jerusalem Post describing my expulsion:

4. This is an official letter from the U.S. State Department to Senator Dianne Feinstein of California describing details of my expulsion:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Oh no, but they are forgeries.."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Are there any screenshots of the smear-posts the followers of ben ari and marzel put on the Hebrew facebook ?

I need them.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
There is one on the video at 6:26 by Avi Comash.

Who is this Avi Chomash and 2) how do we know that he was sent by Ben Ari and Co.?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
It really is gay that Chaim got banned after all he's done for jews and israel. I could show up there naked with a swastika tattooed on each butt-cheek without any ID, passport or anything and claim to be the faggot queen of ni*ger farts, and they'd probably still let me in on a temporary work visa.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 11:18:46 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
You have been unfairly treated and evicted.   There is no end to evil in this world.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
It really is gay that Chaim got banned after all he's done for jews and israel. I could show up there naked with a swastika tattooed on each butt-cheek without any ID, passport or anything and claim to be the faggot queen of ni*ger farts, and they'd probably still let me in on a temporary work visa.
There are Russian [censored] neo-nazis here in Israel all with Israel citizenship
See www.pogrom.org.il
They are citizens & Chaim & other good Jews are not
And you are correct there are Sudanese & Etrians with work visas
And Tel Aviv is full with illegal Africans,Russian hookers,pimps & drug dealers

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Banning Chaim was fine but not banning tens of thousands of illegal Sudanese and Eritreans isn't?

« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:40:05 PM by YemachshemotoObama »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Banned Chaim was fine but not banning tens of thousands of illegal Sudanese and Eritreans isn't?
And how about banning Russian neo-nazis & missionaries?
Why is everybody silent about the non-Jewish Russians who fraudulently came here & were granted citizenship?
They are a bigger problem because they are citizens.
Imagine the children & grandchildren of the pogromchiks are walking around with Israeli citizenship & some are neo-nazis,pimps,hookers & drug dealers while Chaim & other authentic Jews are denied.
If Russian [censored] can stay than why not the Sudanese and Eritreans ?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
And how about banning Russian neo-nazis & missionaries?
Why is everybody silent about the non-Jewish Russians who fraudulently came here & were granted citizenship?
They are a bigger problem because they are citizens.
Imagine the children & grandchildren of the pogromchiks are walking around with Israeli citizenship & some are neo-nazis,pimps,hookers & drug dealers while Chaim & other authentic Jews are denied.
If Russian [censored] can stay than why not the Sudanese and Eritreans ?

Oh darn, I totally forgot to mention that. Nobody ever mentions about the Russian Gentiles who pretend to be Jewish are in Israel. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
Diane Feinstein intervened for you!?!?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh darn, I totally forgot to mention that. Nobody ever mentions about the Russian Gentiles who pretend to be Jewish are in Israel.
Thanks

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
"Oh no, but they are forgeries.."

They did spell his name wrong on the document Vanciar instead of Vancier.  Could some lawyer claim that he was not expelled Vanciar was?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
it's insanity. the one person who could save israel.  >:(

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
These idiots are BOLSHEVIKS, Chaim.

They fight people that fight on BEHALF of Israel.
They are ERAV RAV.

WHY would someone make this up?

You guys look like TOTAL idiots, now.

I laugh at you little mary's everyday>>> :::D Small putz boys.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Well Chaim, you are a Conservative Orthodox Jew...they don't want you around to influence the people in Israel, its too easy to keep on dumbing people down...here and in Israel.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Barring a Jew from entering Israel is like being forbidden to enter any synagogue.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
This is insane what Israel is doing to Chaim by preventing him from returning to Israel.
These same fools who run Israel let Islamo terrorists supporters like Tibi and Zoabi be in the Knesset.
Tibi was the spokesman for Arafat during Arafat's terror war against Israeli civilians in the 90s.
What country would allow such an Islamo Nazi like Tibi in Israel's knesset, while barring Chaim.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=245683
Likud MKs slam Tibi over speech at Arafat’s grave
LAHAV HARKOV
11/15/2011

Tibi: I respect Arafat as Palestinian national symbol; Danon: Tibi's a 5th column, belongs in Ramallah parliament.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Arafat’s nephew, Nasser al- Qidwa, are also expected to speak at the ceremony.

RELATED:
Tibi visits Barghouti in prison, calls for his release
Thousands of Israeli-Arabs mark October 2000 riots

MK Yariv Levine (Likud) sent a letter to Defense Minister Ehud Barak requesting that he block Tibi from going to the grave. The site is in Area A of the West Bank, which is under full Palestinian control and closed to Israelis who have not received special permission to enter.

“MK Tibi is, once again, trying to take advantage of his status and the extra privileges he receives as an MK in order to play a central role in a ceremony honoring terror, which is meant to harm the state of Israel and its citizens,” Levine said.

“This betrayal must stop, and we will put an end to it,” he added. “Tibi’s trip to Ramallah will have a one-way ticket, with no way back.”

According to Likud MK Danny Danon, Tibi was “continuing to act traitorously” against Israel and constituted a “fifth column” in Israel’s parliament.

“Supporting the ways of Arafat is incitement to terror, which must bring about Tibi’s expulsion from the Knesset once and for all,” Danon said.

“He belongs in Ramallah’s parliament.”

Tibi said in response that he didn’t understand “the right-wing rage” about his planned speech.

“I value and respect Arafat as the leader and national symbol that turned the Palestinian problem from a matter of refugees to a nation demanding renewal and independence,” Tibi stated.

For several years before becoming a member of Knesset in 1999, Tibi was a political adviser to Arafat and represented the Palestinians at the Wye River negotiations in 1998.

Tibi came under fire in September for flying to New York on the Palestinian delegation’s plane, as the PA pursued its statehood bid at the UN. He faces complaints lodged with the Knesset Ethics Committee, as well as a bill proposed by MK Ofir Akunis (Likud) forbidding MKs “to advise a foreign entity or state.”

I ask people again, why is Chaim barred?
http://www.netreach.net/~zoa/newsLinks/shockers/9.htm
Death sentence to those who sell land to Jews

Freih Abu Middein, responsible for the Justice portfolio in the Palestinian Authority, said that the PA will impose the death sentence on any Palestinian involved in selling land to Jews or Israelis. The Palestinian Legislative Council voted last week to authorize the PA to strengthen security and judicial frameworks in order to crack down on such land sales. Arutz Sheva News Service Monday, May 5, 1997 / Nisan 28, 5757

The body of the Arab real estate agent Farid al-Bashiti, who was murdered last week by Arafat's security forces, was examined today in the (Israeli) Pathological Institute in Abu Kabir. His family was refused permission to hold a funeral ceremony in a Jerusalem mosque, and the imam [the prayer leader] told them that he should be buried next to the murdered Arab who sold his Jerusalem apartment to Ariel Sharon some years ago. MK Chanan Porat (NRP) has joined his colleague MK Shaul Yahalom in asking the Attorney-General to open an investigation against top Arafat-advisor Dr. Ahmed Tibi. They claim that Tibi's remarks against Palestinians who sell land to Jews - "They have sold their soul to the devil" - constitute incitement to murder. Al-Bashiti was murdered the same day that Tibi's remarks were broadcast. Arutz Sheva News Service Sunday, May 11, 1997

SECOND ARAB MURDERED FOR SELLING LAND TO JEWS Harbi Muslah Abu-Sara, of the Arab village Ein-Yabrud near Ofra, was found dead with gunshot wounds in his head this past Saturday in PLO-controlled Ramallah. Villagers say that he was suspected of selling real estate to Jews. Abu-Sara's murder is the second killing of this sort since the announcement by Freih Abu-Medein, holder of the Justice Portfolio in the Palestinian Authority, that any Arab who sells land to a Jew will be executed. Yesterday, Farid al-Bashiti, a 70-year-old eastern Jerusalem real estate agent, was laid to rest after being brutally slain on suspicion of selling properties to Jews. According to Israeli officials, he was seen at Arafat's Force 17 headquarters in Ramallah on Thursday night, May 8th. Five hours later, the hospital in Ramallah phoned his wife and told her to "come and pick up your husband's body;" his skull was crushed, his hands were tied behind his back, and his mouth was sealed with plastic tape. His burial was delayed because of threats by Muslim elements who wished to prevent his body from being interred in Jerusalem.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman expressed outrage at the murder of Bashiti. The Judea-Samaria Israel Police District spokesman said that the police would not investigate the murder, as the crime was perpetrated in an area under Palestinian jurisdiction. American congressmen, including U.S. House International Relations Committee Chairman Benjamin A. Gilman (R-NY) and Jim Saxton (R-NJ), have labeled the new PA policy "racist and anti-Semitic."

Arutz Sheva News Service Monday, May 19, 1997

"We condemn this abhorrent crime and emphasize that despite all the conspiracies, Jerusalem and Palestine from the river to the sea will remain Islamic until judgment day... A land speculator for the Jews, in whose birth certificate it states that he is a Muslim, was killed. There is a possibility that his body will be brought to Al-Aksa mosque or another mosque. We wish to remind you that Islamic law forbids the washing and wrapping in shrouds of his body and forbids praying for his soul or burying him in a Muslim cemetery. We call upon you to beware. This should serve as a lesson to all traitors and speculators who collaborate with the Jews."

--- in his weekly sermon at Al-Aksa Mosque on the Temple Mount (Voice of Palestine, May 9, 1997)

Ali Mahmud Araf Jamhur, 32, an Israeli citizen living in Shuafat, Jerusalem, who sold a house to the Jewish group Elad, was shot to death yesterday near Ramallah. He is the third Arab land dealer to have been murdered in the past few weeks. The Palestinian Authority has denied any involvement in the killing, but Minister of Public Security Avigdor Kahalani said today that there is no doubt that Yasser Arafat gave the order to kill Jamhur; he ordered an intense police investigation into the murder. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu stated today that the killing poses a great question mark as to the intentions of the PA to attain a peace agreement with Israel.

Jamhur sold a house in Abu Tor to Elad six months ago. The original owners published a notice in the Arab press, saying they did not know that Jamhur dealt with Jews. Last week, Jamhur received a phone call at his place of employment in a restaurant in Clal Center in Jerusalem, telling him to appear for interrogation at the Palestinian GSS in Ramallah. He was released after two days, and he told his family that his interrogators told him there was no evidence against him. Yesterday, he left his home at 10 AM, and his body was found four hours later outside of Ramallah.

Evyatar Cohen, of the Elad group, told Arutz-7 today that the Arabs of eastern Jerusalem are fearful for their lives, because "even if you're only suspected of dealings with Jews, you can be taken to the Palestinian GSS offices, and brutally beaten up, and likely killed a few days or hours later." He blamed Israel for not doing anything to stop the killings. He said, "[PA official] Abu Medein recently said that even Israeli Arabs will be killed if they sell land to Jews.

Arutz Sheva News Service Sunday, June 1, 1997 / Iyar 25, 5757 / 40th day of the Omer

The Palestinian Authority received from the previous Israeli government a list of all of the land sales in Judea and Samaria up until the signing of the Oslo II agreement, including the names of the Arab sellers and the Jewish buyers. Military sources confirmed as much today to Arutz-7 correspondent Haggai Huberman. In a related topic, an Arab land-dealer from Kalkilyeh - Rashad Salameh - has been missing from his home for three weeks. He helped many Jews buy lands in Samaria over the past years, and worked with the Israeli security forces. Intelligence reports have it that a relative of Salameh's in the Palestinian security forces abducted him. Twelve land-dealers are still being interrogated and tortured in Bethlehem PA offices.

Arutz-7 News: Friday, June 6, 1997

An editorial in the semi-official Egyptian government newspaper Al-Ahram has come out in support of the killings of the Arab real estate agents. The decision of the Palestinian Legislative Council is touted by the newspaper as nothing more than an actualization of its authorities recognized under international law. The author criticized Israel for the help that it has offered the threatened agents.

Arutz-7 News: Sunday, June 8, 1997