Poll

Is the phenomenon of blacks-on-blondes to be admired?

Yes; it is triumph of individual liberty, freedom of association
1 (3.6%)
One should not care about other people's sexual choices
2 (7.1%)
Racial differences matter very little
3 (10.7%)
G-d made white men and black men but the Devil made half-breeds
3 (10.7%)
Miscegenation is part of the global plan to create a one-world race under rulership of one-world government, it is recreation of the Tower of Babel ruled over by Nimrod (negro) and Semiramis (blonde)
8 (28.6%)
I think the blonde has bad taste. But if the black is righteous, it is not immoral.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?  (Read 35199 times)

wonderfulgoy

Re: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2006, 06:40:09 AM »
Can you prove that? I bet you can't. Is there a statistic that would prove that blonde women have interracial relationships more often than other White women?

I don't have any statistics because no one would ever dare undertake a serious scholarly investigation of miscegenation.  So for me it is just an article of faith.  But lots of others agree with me.  I will see many inter-racial couples when I walk about the city and in the university campus, and the clear majority of ALL inter-racial couples involve a blonde female and a black man.

Inter-racial sex is not about freedom of choice for everyone, it is a form of humiliation and supremacism on the part of the blonde females who do it.  These women parade their desire to eliminate the white race and shove it in our faces, and the law prohibits us from doing anything about it.  Entire towns in the U.S. used to get burned to the ground by angry mobs of white males just because of RUMOURS of white abolitionist women meeting with manumitted black men in secret meeting-places.  Today, white women are open about their desire to murder white males.

And I believe that all of this is of Satan, who, by proliferating diverse abominations on Earth, is accusing Mankind before G_d; and G-d will see what is happening and condemn the white race to oblivion.  THerefore in my opinion, the Devil is using the white woman in his plot to reshape the world in the form of idolatry and sin-worship.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 07:23:13 AM »
I don't have any statistics because no one would ever dare undertake a serious scholarly investigation of miscegenation.  So for me it is just an article of faith.  But lots of others agree with me.  I will see many inter-racial couples when I walk about the city and in the university campus, and the clear majority of ALL inter-racial couples involve a blonde female and a black man.
Maybe but there are many brown- or dark-haired White women in interracial relationships also. Many women bleach their hair. It isn't sensible to focus just on women with one hair color.

You are reasoning like Hitler. Hitler hated communists and because Jews were many times as likely to be communists as Gentiles Hitler began to hate all Jews. That isn't right.

Inter-racial sex is not about freedom of choice for everyone, it is a form of humiliation and supremacism on the part of the blonde females who do it.  These women parade their desire to eliminate the white race and shove it in our faces, and the law prohibits us from doing anything about it.  Entire towns in the U.S. used to get burned to the ground by angry mobs of white males just because of RUMOURS of white abolitionist women meeting with manumitted black men in secret meeting-places.  Today, white women are open about their desire to murder white males.

And I believe that all of this is of Satan, who, by proliferating diverse abominations on Earth, is accusing Mankind before G_d; and G-d will see what is happening and condemn the white race to oblivion.  THerefore in my opinion, the Devil is using the white woman in his plot to reshape the world in the form of idolatry and sin-worship.
White women didn't like black men in the beginning of 20th century. What caused them to change their opinion? The media, of course.
As I said,
"The "blacks-on-blondes" thing on media is just an invention of those media companies that seek to promote filth and immorality which shall surely destroy the White race and Western civilization. Who are the ones heading media companies hiring the blondes to do all those immoral things? Usually they are Jewish or White Gentile males. What is the race of Sumner Redstone, Rupert Murdoch and Michael Eisner? They are all Jews.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2006, 10:24:47 AM »
I'm just going to say it... this has gone TOO FAR.

This is so insane. The ONLY girls I know that are in mixed relationships all have brown hair. ALL of them... seriously. I know a few of them and they ALL have BROWN hair. There is no evidence what-so-ever that blondes prefer black men. Most blondes prefer white guys.

Almost every single white girl I know or have ever seen is with a white guy and even if one of them was with a black guy... then honestly... who cares? If an Ethiopian Jew married a European Jew... would G-d love them less? Come on... when we talk about blacks, we are talking about the majority who's culture is something hideous.

This is the most ridiculous and racist thread and a hair pigment means absolutely NOTHING. There are absolutely no reports of blonde haired women being ANY different than other hair colored women. Shame on you Get the hence for causing trouble on such a ridiculous topic.

I am just so surprised that this thread even exists. This is NOT a JTF issue... this is some really weird personal thing against blonde haired women (who most have died their hair blonde) OR it's Get the hence making fun of you people and you don't even see it. I don't trust him and sometimes I think he cannot be serious. Even his name is crazy since Jews don't believe in this kind of Satan.

his blonde thing has no basis in reality at all. Show me some statistics... show me where you get this insane idea from... prove to me that blonde women are evil. You should be ashamed of yourself.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION IN MY EYES

CURSE YOU!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2006, 08:16:40 PM »

White women didn't like black men in the beginning of 20th century.

H O R S E    S H I T

Scriabin

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2006, 09:59:41 PM »
He's infatuated with (a) blonde(s).

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 12:38:35 AM »
Is there a point to wonder if women has blonde hair or dark hair??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 04:29:46 AM »
I bet that he has had a crush on some blonde slut who has rejected him for a black man.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 05:15:08 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that "Get thee hence Satan" is a moron.

Thank you for your kind words.  You might well be correct.  Are you annoyed that I have asked a question on this forum which can ignite prejudice?

In fact I am very much an anti-racist - and I believe that white women, by going with black men en masse, are not heralding a sign of equality and fair treatment for all men but actually exhibiting a newly-emerging and very sophisticated form of bigotry and racism.

Yes, I believe the average white woman is incredibly racist, and will go with black men if at all possible.

It isn't racist to want to preserve the heritage one has had passed down to one.  Just look at black women for example.  I would estimate that even in the most inter-racial and multicultural cities of Europe, no more than a quarter of black women would even consider dating a white guy.  Black women want to preserve their culture.  White women want to sleep with black guys.

Well, I don't have the time to go into everything right now - although I might do later - but in sum, I am no racist; the white woman is the racist, and the blonde woman in particular.

;)
This has to be a put on because you cant honestly believe this crap or expect the members of this forum to take you seriously. If you are a white person you really have some issues to deal with and should get some professional help however unless I missed  my guess  I don't believe you are a white man.
The posts on this thread by you are off the wall. The only thing you are right about is that white woman do have relationships with black men. As I said before if white woman  want to step into the gorilla cage its up to them its their loss. As for me if it  came to my attention that a woman I thought about dating ever dated a black man   I would  consider not having anything more to do with her.
Most white men have more respect for themselves than to get involved with black woman. I see very few of this sort of relationship. Men for the most part  stay out of the gorilla cage. A white woman that dates a black is one of a few things an ugly beast, someone with extremely low self esteem, a liberal do gooder who thinks she is improving the world, or someone who just cant attract a white man at a sailors convention. Honestly grow up and stop posting nonsense about all the sinister plots white woman are doing against white men its not the case.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 05:18:11 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2006, 05:57:55 AM »
I agree cjd but I will add that the anti-miscegenation laws turned down in America in Loving vs. Virginia should be reinstated. You can argue that interracial marriages should be legal because they are a personal choice but wouldn't the abuse of drugs be also legal as that would be a personal choice if we followed that logic, too? It makes sense to ban all forms of behavior which are so harmful to the society.

Interracial marriages are a threat to our society as they work to destroy the peoples which have created our civilizations by mingling our blood with an inferior race of men which doesn't share our ability to achieve greatness. Interracial marriages rip apart the social fabric of Western societies and thus we become unable to fight against Islam.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2006, 06:20:56 AM »
I agree cjd but I will add that the anti-miscegenation laws turned down in America in Loving vs. Virginia should be reinstated. You can argue that interracial marriages should be legal because they are a personal choice but wouldn't the abuse of drugs be also legal as that would be a personal choice if we followed that logic, too? It makes sense to ban all forms of behavior which are so harmful to the society.

Interracial marriages are a threat to our society as they work to destroy the peoples which have created our civilizations by mingling our blood with an inferior race of men which doesn't share our ability to achieve greatness. Interracial marriages rip apart the social fabric of Western societies and thus we become unable to fight against Islam.

I could not agree more. The liberals and communists have bought us down this road of distruction. We are almost to the point of no return. The white culture has become so corrupted by the social developments  fostered by the radical elements in  last 20 years that young people today believe that this is the way it should be.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

fake plastic trees

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2006, 12:15:51 PM »
I am rather offended about this... my girlfriend is mixed-race

Scriabin

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2006, 12:19:04 PM »

Get Thee Hence Satan has an irrational infatuation with blond women.

He is probably quite young.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 12:20:39 PM by Scriabin »

fake plastic trees

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2006, 12:46:01 PM »

Get Thee Hence Satan has an irrational infatuation with blond women.

He is probably quite young.

Ah, fair enough...

What an immoral soul.

Rhuan

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2006, 01:25:54 PM »
Having silly opinions when you are young doesn't make you have an imoral soul, it just means that you haven't grown up yet.

Scriabin

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
Having silly opinions when you are young doesn't make you have an imoral soul, it just means that you haven't grown up yet.

True.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2006, 05:57:42 AM »

yet another good point... what a good philosophy.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2006, 06:52:37 AM »
I choose 'blondes' as my example because these represent the 'highest type' of white woman.

Those who are highest up have the furthest to fall - which is why whites who behave like blacks are worse than blacks; the black savage in the jungle is at least innocent in his savagery.

But the whites who listen to rap, etc, are vicious, truly vicious creatures!

Rhuan

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2006, 10:55:21 AM »
Good post Carlyle.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2006, 10:55:35 AM »
Inter racial sex??? YES!!!  ye haw!   Seriously, I think this thread has gone too far, and now it is boring.  I don't hate black people, but I hate boring.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Rhuan

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2006, 11:03:33 AM »
The existance of this thread merely proves that certain people have not grown up yet.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »
In that case, what does opposition to the existence of this thread prove?

???

Rhuan

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2006, 12:16:29 PM »
That some people have grown up.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »
American white men used to raze cities to the ground because of improper inter-racial relationships - and it wasn't because they were childish.

;)

Rhuan

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2006, 05:51:34 PM »
No, that was because they had been brought up with stupid prejudices.