Poll

Is the phenomenon of blacks-on-blondes to be admired?

Yes; it is triumph of individual liberty, freedom of association
1 (3.6%)
One should not care about other people's sexual choices
2 (7.1%)
Racial differences matter very little
3 (10.7%)
G-d made white men and black men but the Devil made half-breeds
3 (10.7%)
Miscegenation is part of the global plan to create a one-world race under rulership of one-world government, it is recreation of the Tower of Babel ruled over by Nimrod (negro) and Semiramis (blonde)
8 (28.6%)
I think the blonde has bad taste. But if the black is righteous, it is not immoral.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?  (Read 35400 times)

fake plastic trees

Re: Inter-racial sex: what is your opinion?
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2006, 05:59:56 PM »
Exactly... Inter-racial sex can be a good thing, particuarly if you have a very good looking mixed race girlfriend  :P

Rhuan

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2006, 06:00:38 PM »
I don't know why, but that last post really made me chuckle...

fake plastic trees

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2006, 06:03:06 PM »
I don't know why, but that last post really made me chuckle...

you mean i made you LAUGH????

i've never done that to anyone before...

...ever!

Rhuan

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2006, 06:04:45 PM »
Now your making me laugh even more. Finally, this thread has done something worthwhile.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2006, 06:06:33 PM »
Now your making me laugh even more. Finally, this thread has done something worthwhile.

seriously, this isn't a joke?

i'm actually making you laugh?

wow.  ;D

*feels smug*

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2006, 06:24:22 PM »
Hmm, why don't you two get the lubricant out and fist each other?  I'm sure you'd both love it.   :o

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2006, 09:00:52 PM »
YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION IN MY EYES

CURSE YOU!

LOL! I've never been called THAT before (but I have been called a lot of other things).

Hmm, why don't you two get the lubricant out and ...

That was totally inappropriate.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2006, 12:53:39 AM »

Jewish males? Sumner Redstone, Rupert Murdoch and Michael Eisner head powerful media companies. Sick self-hating Jewish males and their Gentile accomplices have corrupted White women.

yea blame everything on the Jews ::), and i dont know the first and last person but talk about robert murdoch being jewish i heard being said by NAZIS, soo i guess i know where you are getting some of your "jewish" information.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2006, 03:51:55 AM »

Jewish males? Sumner Redstone, Rupert Murdoch and Michael Eisner head powerful media companies. Sick self-hating Jewish males and their Gentile accomplices have corrupted White women.

yea blame everything on the Jews ::), and i dont know the first and last person but talk about robert murdoch being jewish i heard being said by NAZIS, soo i guess i know where you are getting some of your "jewish" information.
Ok... I checked it and Murdoch is not Jewish. However, my point was that White Christian males and Jewish males are ultimately responsible for the promotion of interracial relationships, not blondes who don't control large media companies. Sumner Redstone heads Viacom and CBS and Eisner heads Disney. They are both Jews. There are also many Jews in Hollywood.

I didn't mean to offend Jews and blame them but Get Thee Hence Satan's words about blondes offended me and as he is a Jewish male I thought that I should point this out.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2006, 11:50:04 AM »
Tzvi, good point. The whole notion that a few influential Jews in the media play a significant role in miscegnation is utterly ridiculous.

People have free will. These women decide on their own who to go out with. They have choice.

If something like an anti-miscegnation law was passed in America that would be the beginning of the end. That is totalitarian. I'm not a liberal, but anyone being objective would agree (at least partially).

To tell you the truth I really don't see this as the major problem. And if we're talking about the original poster, I think he has mental problems.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2006, 12:39:52 PM »
Ok... I checked it and Murdoch is not Jewish. However, my point was that White Christian males and Jewish males are ultimately responsible for the promotion of interracial relationships, not blondes who don't control large media companies. Sumner Redstone heads Viacom and CBS and Eisner heads Disney. They are both Jews. There are also many Jews in Hollywood.

I didn't mean to offend Jews and blame them but Get Thee Hence Satan's words about blondes offended me and as he is a Jewish male I thought that I should point this out.

While I agree that most people are HIGHLY influenced by the media, suggesting that Jews control hollywood is an old conspiracy theory straight from the protocols of the elders of zion.

There are more non-Jews in hollywood than Jews by far. Yes, some Jews work in hollywood and some work in the US government but they don't run them or control them - even though I would agree that participation in them is wrong.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2006, 03:44:11 PM »
While I agree that most people are HIGHLY influenced by the media, suggesting that Jews control hollywood is an old conspiracy theory straight from the protocols of the elders of zion.

There are more non-Jews in hollywood than Jews by far. Yes, some Jews work in hollywood and some work in the US government but they don't run them or control them - even though I would agree that participation in them is wrong.
It's true that the Jews don't control Hollywood or media but they are surely over-represented. Just as there are many Jewish scientists there are many Jews who are influential in media.

Conservative Jews, like people in JDF, are some of the best people in the world but on average the Jews lean towards liberal ideologies. They have founded organizations such as NAACP and ideologies such as the philosophy of the Frankfurt School.

I remember reading that 75% of White people involved in the civil rights movement were Jewish.

The best and the worst are found among Jews.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2006, 04:12:58 PM »
Tzvi, good point. The whole notion that a few influential Jews in the media play a significant role in miscegnation is utterly ridiculous.

People have free will. These women decide on their own who to go out with. They have choice.

If something like an anti-miscegnation law was passed in America that would be the beginning of the end. That is totalitarian. I'm not a liberal, but anyone being objective would agree (at least partially).

To tell you the truth I really don't see this as the major problem. And if we're talking about the original poster, I think he has mental problems.
I am a Christian and we have sound theological reasons to oppose miscegenation. I looked for the opinions of Jewish religious authorities also.

According to Genesis 9:20-27 the Negroes are descended from Ham.

I will quote  Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 108b: "Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin."

Rabbi Dr. M.J. Raphall stated that "Noah did not bestow any blessing on his son Ham, but uttered a bitter curse against his descendants, and to this day it remains a fact which cannot be gainsaid that in his own native home, and generally throughout the world, the unfortunate negro is indeed the meanest of slaves. Much has been said respecting the inferiority of his intellectual powers, and that no man of his race has ever inscribed his name on the Pantheon of human excellence, either mental or moral."

There are also scientific reasons to oppose miscegenation. Eminent scientists such as William Shockley, Hans Eysenck and Arthur Jensen have proved that the Negro is hopelessly inferior in intellect and miscegenation would doom our nations.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 04:18:16 PM by Carlyle »

Rhuan

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2006, 04:21:12 PM »
I know of some Negroes who are very clever.

We should always look at both sides of an issue.

There are many bad white people.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2006, 12:13:00 AM »

I am a Christian and we have sound theological reasons to oppose miscegenation. I looked for the opinions of Jewish religious authorities also.

According to Genesis 9:20-27 the Negroes are descended from Ham.

I will quote  Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 108b: "Our Rabbis taught: Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham. The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth]. and Ham was smitten in his skin."

Rabbi Dr. M.J. Raphall stated that "Noah did not bestow any blessing on his son Ham, but uttered a bitter curse against his descendants, and to this day it remains a fact which cannot be gainsaid that in his own native home, and generally throughout the world, the unfortunate negro is indeed the meanest of slaves. Much has been said respecting the inferiority of his intellectual powers, and that no man of his race has ever inscribed his name on the Pantheon of human excellence, either mental or moral."

There are also scientific reasons to oppose miscegenation. Eminent scientists such as William Shockley, Hans Eysenck and Arthur Jensen have proved that the Negro is hopelessly inferior in intellect and miscegenation would doom our nations.

Carlyle,

That's a great point, and I can go even further, beyond relying on the findings
of social scientists.  If Noah's curse cannot be overturned, if it is equivalent to
an immutable law, like physics laws, then no matter how much effort we
expend on trying to improve or civilize the negro race, we are doomed to
fail.  Of course, there will always be exceptional negro individuals of high
intellect and moral rectitude, but if it has been ordained that the African
collective shall remain under Noah's curse for all eternity, then that will
come to pass regardless of our good intentions.  So perhaps we should
accept this possibility, and by doing so, we are not being racist, but
rather modest and humble, aware of our limitations, specifically our inability
to overturn a curse that has the power of a law of nature.  The Africans
should be relocated to Africa, where they belong.  Being present in the
West must be a very disconcerting and humiliating experience for them,
and it is for their sake, as much as it is for our sake, that our society must
seriously contemplate expatriation options for Africans back to their homeland.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2006, 05:28:46 AM »
Exactly davkakach

I also quote Genesis 9:27 about the relations between Semitic Jews and Whites of European extraction, descendants of Japheth.

"God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2006, 09:43:19 AM »
Exactly davkakach

I also quote Genesis 9:27 about the relations between Semitic Jews and Whites of European extraction, descendants of Japheth.

"G-d shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."
I only wish that more Jews knew the Scriptures as well as you do...
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2006, 02:44:38 PM »
I wish most Jews read and understood Scriptures also.  Then they would know that nowhere in the Torah does it say that the spawn of Canaan  were black or Africans.  Just as it doesn't say that the descendants of Japeth are Northern Europeans, or that the descendants of Esau are Southern Europeans.   These sort of prononcements are rooted in assimilationist and White Supremacy theories which try to manipulate sections of the Torah to support their racist ideology.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2006, 12:39:41 AM »
I wish most Jews read and understood Scriptures also.  Then they would know that nowhere in the Torah does it say that the spawn of Canaan  were black or Africans.  Just as it doesn't say that the descendants of Japeth are Northern Europeans, or that the descendants of Esau are Southern Europeans.   These sort of prononcements are rooted in assimilationist and White Supremacy theories which try to manipulate sections of the Torah to support their racist ideology.

This is not a White Supremacy forum you fool.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2006, 01:53:12 AM »

I agree.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2006, 05:52:12 AM »
I agree.
Read Genesis 9:20-27.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2006, 10:03:08 AM »

Coulda fooled me!  I've read Genesis 9:20 - 27.  If fact, It says nothing in all Genesis/Bereshit about the color of Noah's sons or his grandson Canaan.  This IS nothing more a White Supremist notion, along with the other race-based claims about the descendants of Japeth and Esaul that only serve to bolster a false sense of esteem to fools such as yourself who embrace these ideas.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2006, 10:47:33 AM »

Coulda fooled me!  I've read Genesis 9:20 - 27.  If fact, It says nothing in all Genesis/Bereshit about the color of Noah's sons or his grandson Canaan.  This IS nothing more a White Supremist notion, along with the other race-based claims about the descendants of Japeth and Esaul that only serve to bolster a false sense of esteem to fools such as yourself who embrace these ideas.

As Chaim Ben Pesach says, the Tanakh is a closed book to us without interpretation.  You obviously haven't read the interpretation of those passages (which interpretation, by the way, was made before the slave trade started).   :D

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2006, 10:51:31 AM »
I've read several commentaries.  Read the commentary in the Stone edition of the Artscroll chumash.  It doesn't mention races at all.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2006, 11:02:53 AM »
I have to agree... I've studied it and never have I ever seen anything about that in the Talmud either. Do you have authentic sources to back up your claim or can you tell us how that works out? I am open to it if you really can show that's what it means.