Author Topic: Step'g on hezbollah & hamas flags?  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
Step'g on hezbollah & hamas flags?
« on: July 11, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »
http://www.thefire.org/index.php/article/7718.html?PHPSESSID=...

What the . . . . ?

so now our Free Speech, especially of political free speech is being 'tanked'.

we can walk, spit, defecate, urinate, and set fire to the American Flag, the Union Jack, even the U.N. flag and NATO flag,

but walking on the flags of hezbollah/hamas at San Francisco State Univeristy will get you in big trouble.

BTW, this is more like palistinian state university. - i'm surprised they, the school, doesn't offer degrees in jihad, terrorism, and how to find 'dem virgins.

newman

Re: Step'g on hezbollah & hamas flags?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
Can't somebody sue for reverse descrimination?

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 01:19:10 PM »
http://cbs5.com/local/local_story_191151733.html    -
local cbs station - you've got to scroll down to read the aritcle...

since hezbollah and hamas are listed by the U.S. Government has terrorist organizations....I'd just like to know how come they are allowed to congregate on a state school, taxpayer supported.  I mean why cater to terrorists.

Let's see. . . the hezbollah's killed almost 300 U.S. Marines on a Peacekeeping mission, the hezbo's and hamas's advocate the destruction of the U.S., of the west in general, and we (SF STate Univ) don't want to "Hurt their feelings"?

Freedom of Speech is protected, what are they teaching at this school? Students can trample the American Flag, make & display artwork that attacks all religions, call political figures whatever they wish to, etc - but step on the flag, the flag of terrorists, and you're in big trouble.

Oh, I get it, the "Council" that reviewed this, was made up of both teachers and students, and the whole bunch were members and supporters of hezbollah. The school should be investigated and these terrorist organizations & their links to the university should be investigated by Homeland Security.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
Liberals are such hypocrites.

One may burn the flag of his own country but not the flag of two terrorist groups?!?!?!

This is insane.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »
insane it is, truly.

just thought of good fund-raiser for jtf...

i've seen toilet paper with jokes and different things on them....

maybe JTF can make toilet paper with hezbollah flags and hamas flags on them - i'm sure they'd be big seller.

Oh, this stuff at San Francisco State Univ is typical of what's happening. We've got islam-o-facists terrrorists Making rules - telling us what we can do - meanwhile they applaud the blowing up of Marine Barracks, and WTC...but we can't step on their flag -
they can burn our flags - spit on the Stars and Stripes - but we can't step on their flag? and what is a flag - it's a symbol - yes? a symbol of what? The U.S. Flag has much symbolism in it - the field of stars, the 13 red and white stripes.... in total this Flag reprsents our Great Country, "Peace, Justice, and the American Way", of which Freedom of Speech is one of the cornerstones/ foundations of our democracy. And TERRORISTS That want to destroy the U.S. - what is first thing they Attack? THEY ATTACK OUR FREEDOMS. . . in essense they attack US.  and then whine and cry that someone steps on their flag. And what does their flag symbolize? Death, torture, hate - yeah, and they shield themselves behind the very principles that permit them to burn the American Flag. It's like the hezbollah putting their rocket launcers behind women and children - human "Shields" and then saying we are killing civilians, when we try to destroy the rocket launcers. So, their flag, where they desecrate the name of G-D, of Allah, by using His name in such profane manner. If they held the name of G-D or Allah as sacred, they wouldn't use it in such a way.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 02:42:02 PM »
This is fascist.  The Islamo-fascists are using the leftist-fascists to stifle all free speech about Islam.  Even if the word Allah is written on it, who cares?  There is nothing in the Constitution that forbids hate speech about another person's religion.  There is much more offensive "art-work" in the U.S. that defaces Yeshu and that is allowed to stand.   JTF should make Quran toilet paper that we could wipe our tuchises with.  It could be just a Quran verse like "there is only allah and mohammad is his prophet" or it could be an image of the front of a Quran with the arabic chicken scratch writing.  I would buy it and it would be extremely satisfying to use it.  I'm surprised it's not being mass-produced as we speak.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 02:46:44 PM »
This is fascist.  The Islamo-fascists are using the leftist-fascists to stifle all free speech about Islam.  Even if the word Allah is written on it, who cares?  There is nothing in the Constitution that forbids hate speech about another person's religion.  There is much more offensive "art-work" in the U.S. that defaces Yeshu and that is allowed to stand.   JTF should make Quran toilet paper that we could wipe our tuchises with.  It could be just a Quran verse like "there is only allah and mohammad is his prophet" or it could be an image of the front of a Quran with the arabic chicken scratch writing.  I would buy it and it would be extremely satisfying to use it.  I'm surprised it's not being mass-produced as we speak.

I'm hunting high and low for a koran in 4-ply. The bogroll idea is excellent and should be looked in to.

Offline Sean

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 03:42:33 PM »
http://www.liquidshirts.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=LS&Category_Code=HumorTP 

has samples of [censored] on terrorists a-wipes -

this outfit also prints custom rolls - like w/the flags, add to it nuzrallha & ali-ba-ba,

Does jtf have seed money to make an order - sell the t/p on this site.
Has anyone looked into adding a JTF Store?  here on jtf.org site.  T/P would be hot seller.
Also, sell typical items from T-shirts, baseball caps, kippah, also, add DVD's, books.
and as I'm writing/typing - i'm thinking - lol - the t/p - even the older stuff on this site - ha ha.  add some humor - make a statement - at the same time

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 03:53:11 PM »
Wow, that's a good find Sean.  We should ask Chaim if he would be down with making JTF t-shirts and Quran toilet paper.  I would definitely buy a t-shirt and a few rolls of TP.  I can see the TP being hot items because there are many people other than JTFers who would want to wipe their tuchuses with "allah's word". 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 03:59:42 PM »
The "Palestinian" flag and all these other terroist orginazation flags should not be allowed or made in the US. If hezbollah and the plo, fatah and all these other wonderful moderates were declared as terrorists, nothing of theis should be in your posession. As a matter of fact, any pro arab march that happens in the street or on a campus should be dealt with in the harshest maner. Lock up the participants in jail for treason. Where is the department of homeland security when you need them?