Author Topic: For all the people in Great-Britain (and people outside as myself). Join us!  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!

English Defence League national demonstration in Manchester on the second of march. We don't need no Sharia-law, we know how to live!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
I can tell from the voice in the video that the man behind the camera's name is "Abu Muwahhid", He's a prominent mulim extremist in Britain and he posts videos about enforcing sharia all over youtube.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
No realy sure what this guys name is. thanks for the information!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Here he is saying all Jews in Israel must be exterminated:

I actually have some access to this guy because he tried to contact me a while back.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member

English Defence League national demonstration in Manchester on the second of march. We don't need no Sharia-law, we know how to live!
:clap: :::D :::D Great video!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
:clap: :::D :::D Great video!
Haha yeah it's a bit funny because of the beers and the English food, but it is the reality!

• Silver Star JTF Member
Haha yeah it's a bit funny because of the beers and the English food, but it is the reality!
That is very sad! I don't know how you Brits can handle them A rats running their mouths in your country?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
That is very sad! I don't know how you Brits can handle them A rats running their mouths in your country?

I'am not British, i'am Dutch and live in Holland. Ik know a lot of British people and i love to come there. It's just there way of living. British men and women work hard, and after there work they like to drink.

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'am not British, i'am Dutch and live in Holland. Ik know a lot of British people and i love to come there. It's just there way of living. British men and women work hard, and after there work they like to drink.
The British way of life isn't sad, the Muslims taking over is what is sad!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
The British way of life isn't sad, the Muslims taking over is what is sad!

Haha sorry, my English is good but not good enough. I know what you mean now. Thank you!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Id use a flamethrower on them all! >:(

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Id use a flamethrower on them all! >:(

Working on that lol