Poll

What is your opinion of the incident between Ganja West and Taylor Swift at the AMA Awards in 2009?

It actually happened as it appeared
5 (71.4%)
It was completely staged so as to make Taylor Swift appear to be a victim so as to generate sympathy sales and popularity for her
1 (14.3%)
Not sure
1 (14.3%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Taylor Strumpet Poll: Kanye West Incident  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Taylor Strumpet Poll: Kanye West Incident
« on: January 28, 2013, 02:26:23 AM »
This poll is a followup to my Ask JTF question for this week. Arguably, Taylor Slut's claim to fame was the incident at the American Music Awards in 2009 in which negro rap degenerate Ganja West stole the mike from her when she was about to make her acceptance speech. After that, her popularity skyrocketed and she became the superstar she unfortunately is today.

Being the skeptic that I am, I am now speculating that this incident was 100% staged in order to make Taylor look like a sweet, gentle, defenseless damsel-in-distress as to increase her appeal and sales--similar to the October 2008 incident in which Jesse Jackson accused Barack Hussein Osama of "talking down to black people" in an act of schvartze taqqiyah to fool stupid white voters. I'm sure that Slut and West did it after the show.

What do you all think?

WFTMPTC
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:55:37 AM by Waiting for the Mother Plane to Come »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Taylor Strumpet Poll: Kanye West Incident
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 03:39:20 AM »
I think West was drunk and really did grab the microphone.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 03:51:50 AM »
I think West was drunk and really did grab the microphone.
Maybe so but they still consummated when the ceremony was finished.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 08:27:41 AM »
Kanye west embarrassed himself as usual.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 09:18:32 AM »
By the way from a short googling I have done, it seems Taylor Swift refused to say which candidate she supports. She was supposedly a repubican in the past.

What's more surprising is that the same search returned me with this source:
http://perezhilton.com/2012-10-25-kelly-clarkson-barack-obama-mitt-romney-gay-rights#.UQaGed3LZhg
 According to which Kelly Clarkson is a repubican who supports Obama because he is pro gay.
In the past she supported the nazi Ron Paul to win the Repubican primaries. And Then I this is true, she is pro Obama and thinks the gay agenda is the most important thing in politics. I would say that fat kurva is worse then 10 Taylor Swifts. She is entering the Mazonna scale if that's her politics.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 10:04:25 AM »
Taylor Swift, for all intense purposes, can be considered to be a type of wimpy white person...like many leftist Jews are self hating wimpy Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 11:33:51 AM »
By the way from a short googling I have done, it seems Taylor Swift refused to say which candidate she supports. She was supposedly a repubican in the past.

What's more surprising is that the same search returned me with this source:
http://perezhilton.com/2012-10-25-kelly-clarkson-barack-obama-mitt-romney-gay-rights#.UQaGed3LZhg
 According to which Kelly Clarkson is a repubican who supports Obama because he is pro gay.
In the past she supported the nazi Ron Paul to win the Repubican primaries. And Then I this is true, she is pro Obama and thinks the gay agenda is the most important thing in politics. I would say that fat kurva is worse then 10 Taylor Swifts. She is entering the Mazonna scale if that's her politics.
Yes, I already commented on that in the Ask JTF thread for last night. I think that Chaim may have her confused with Kelly Clarkson. Taylor Swift has refused to state who she supports, and while she is part of the gay agenda, Clarkson is into it much, much worse.

Primarily, Swift's role in the NWO is to sell promiscuity to little girls.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 11:35:03 AM »
Taylor Swift, for all intense purposes, can be considered to be a type of wimpy white person...like many leftist Jews are self hating wimpy Jews.
That is her schtick to make money.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 12:20:32 PM »
That is her schtick to make money.

No..it's not her schtick.  Her schtick is to sing and make up lyrics from getting into relationships with guys that use her for sex or something like that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 12:22:39 PM »
No..it's not her schtick.  Her schtick is to sing and make up lyrics from getting into relationships with guys that use her for sex or something like that.
So is the sweet, helpless, delicate act. In actuality she probably was the aggressor in most of these slut relationships.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 01:12:18 PM »
So is the sweet, helpless, delicate act. In actuality she probably was the aggressor in most of these slut relationships.

I don't think it is an act.  She's just dumb.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 01:27:29 PM »
And very immoral.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 01:36:14 PM »
The question is whether being promiscuous is selling promiscuity ?

I don't care how she chooses her lifestyle. She can switch boyfriends and girlfriends as fast as she switched her socks as far as I am concerned.

I find it sickening that the younger generation has their priorities so mixed up because of the media brainwashing. I don't understand how could gay marriage, global worming, legalization of Marijuana, free abortions, which are either an invented issue or have very little relevance, seem to be more important and is ranked in their top priorities.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
The question is whether being promiscuous is selling promiscuity ?

I don't care how she chooses her lifestyle. She can switch boyfriends and girlfriends as fast as she switched her socks as far as I am concerned.

I find it sickening that the younger generation has their priorities so mixed up because of the media brainwashing. I don't understand how could gay marriage, global worming, legalization of Marijuana, free abortions, which are either an invented issue or have very little relevance, seem to be more important and is ranked in their top priorities.
Taylor is specifically being marketed and promoted as a "wholesome" singer--most of her fanbase is probably centrist, if not right-of and most of it is under the age of 15. So yes, being promiscuous and singing about it is a very big deal. She might not be as overtly leftist as Kelly Fartson but she is extremely evil in other ways.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 02:06:43 PM »
Taylor Swift sounds like someone who will stalk and spy her boyfriends and call them like every 5 minutes to ask them who they're with and what are they doing. Maybe she is a potential psycho.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
Exactly Lady 10. This wasn't some innocent girl who fell for the wrong guys. She is a predator. She also is likely a sex offender considering that she was with Taylor Lautner when he was sixteen and she was eighteen.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 02:41:22 PM »
Who cares!!!

JTF is a great place to read the latest gossip...

Sometimes I wish JTF would create a special 'Gossip' forum where all these posts could be posted and I wouldn't read that forum...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 02:45:38 PM »
Who cares!!!

JTF is a great place to read the latest gossip...

Sometimes I wish JTF would create a special 'Gossip' forum where all these posts could be posted and I wouldn't read that forum...
Obviously you since you did reply...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 02:49:47 PM »
She is unmoral. Having said that, she is sinful in every possible way and I couldn't care less about what she does, but it is stupid that being that way she still tries to portray herself as someone "so innocent and sweet and sinless" with that stupid look on her face when she is evidently a slut.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 02:51:24 PM »
She is unmoral. Having said that, she is sinful in every possible way and I couldn't care less about what she does, but it is stupid that being that way she still tries to portray herself as someone "so innocent and sweet and sinless" with that stupid look on her face when she is evidently a slut.
Her role in the new world other is exactly that--she does the taqqiyah of acting innocent and sweet, but her job is to sell whoredom to preteen girls.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 04:02:14 PM »
I dont care , and I wish there was a special place for these kinds of gossip threads...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14