Author Topic: Over 60,000 Muslims killed by their fellow Muslims in Syria (new English video)  (Read 2067 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two very powerful videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please like, favorite, comment, mirror and promote both videos on YouTube and on Facebook.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
And this is the condition when they say that they are the religion of peace and brotherhood and they love their fellow muslamics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Killing there own people day in day out. Is this what Islam represents?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
And this is the religion of peace??

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Amazing, they don't even care about their own people.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
I can't think of anything worse than islam, it is worse than the radical kkk.
I can't join the tribe of Israel. I can't declare I'm not "muslim". I can't visit the old city without muslims causing trouble or visit hebron.
I despise to say this, screw the middle east. I'm Asian now

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I can't think of anything worse than islam, it is worse than the radical kkk.
I can't join the tribe of Israel. I can't declare I'm not "muslim". I can't visit the old city without muslims causing trouble or visit hebron.
I despise to say this, screw the middle east. I'm Asian now
Why can't you join the tribe of Israel?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Because my folks are all muslim.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Would they stop you, are you hiding it from them?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Yep hid it from them for several years except my old man knows though because he saw me one morning watching a lecture of rabbi yosef mizrachi.
So my secular father and cousin knows.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Screw it, use the Torah against them!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
I did that on one of them and it did not work. Muslims always make the excuse that "the Torah is corrupt and Jews are corrupt and it's not their land and killing the palestinians."
I got into arguments, been called you are going to hell and all that hideous nonsense. Indonesian muslim neighbors are some of the worse mindsets I had experienced ever.   

You turn on the news, what do you see? Gaza, West bank, Syria violence.
My cousin at work today said f*** religions and worry about your own self, but I find religion a vital part of life regardless if wrong or right.

Idk what the future holds for me.

• Silver Star JTF Member
I did that on one of them and it did not work. Muslims always make the excuse that "the Torah is corrupt and Jews are corrupt and it's not their land and killing the palestinians."
I got into arguments, been called you are going to hell and all that hideous nonsense. Indonesian muslim neighbors are some of the worse mindsets I had experienced ever.   

You turn on the news, what do you see? Gaza, West bank, Syria violence.
My cousin at work today said f*** religions and worry about your own self, but I find religion a vital part of life regardless if wrong or right.

Idk what the future holds for me.
The writing of theTorah is beyond man's capabilities! So it is not corrupt! Follow HaShem and you will be fine

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
I tell you what, I give you my bulletproof body armor and you explain it to them.

XD
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:20:53 PM by The Noachide »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Yep hid it from them for several years except my old man knows though because he saw me one morning watching a lecture of rabbi yosef mizrachi.
So my secular father and cousin knows.

Interesting. Do they know you left Islam already? 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
They know I certainly don't follow it so I "left" it ages ago. By that quote I mean I was never religious.
But it will be a big problem if I tell anyone of them I want to convert to any faith. I'm talking about alarms will sound off in the muslim world like the antichrist arrived.

• Silver Star JTF Member
They know I certainly don't follow it so I "left" it ages ago. By that quote I mean I was never religious.
But it will be a big problem if I tell anyone of them I want to convert to any faith. I'm talking about alarms will sound off in the muslim world like the antichrist arrived.
I hate to be a Richard, but move on! Sometimes you have do what is in your heart! HaShem will guide you to your path!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Once again, very sad that there is such little regard for life.  They are a barren people.