Author Topic: HaRav Amnon Yitzchak is more right-wing than Michael Ben Ari and Aryeh Eldad  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why not make requests on Rav Amnon Yitzhaks page to get Chaim to Israel?

http://www.facebook.com/www.therav.co.il?ref=stream

I made 1 now (fake name- MosheBenMaimon) and put the video that Chaim made up as well. If their is more made perhaps the requests will be more looked at and addressed.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
I believe it would better be done after haRav Amnon Itzhak shlit"a's party gets into the knesset, G-d willing.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
We all face the dangers of electing people who do not truly represent values..like some Republican RINOS, the say whats necessary to get elected and then go bi-partisan with the Left....So disgusting!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
What, you really don't know that his party gets between 6 to 9 seats on the polls, and is moving fast forward to TWO DIGITS, Be'Ezrat HaShem? :)

I told you soo.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Is this video also in English? I don't speak Hebrew...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''