Author Topic: Egyptian Government Openly Denies Holocaust Against Jews  (Read 890 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Egyptian Government Openly Denies Holocaust Against Jews
« on: January 29, 2013, 09:39:52 PM »
The current leaders in Egypt claim the United States made the whole Shoah up. This is a great example of why the United States cannot have any relationship with the Egyptian nation. These lying pieces of excrement adopted the same Holocaust denial stance the stinky Iranian leadership has taken. The problem is that their lies will not ever be accepted as fact as the documentation of the Genocide and the families it destroyed still exist today. Anyone who suggests that the genocide of European Jewry did not happen is completely bat-crepe crazy, and they should be locked away where they can no longer do damage to the world.

If USA continues to support this evil muslim brotherhood we will certainly pay the price in American and Jewish lives. These people are a danger, to themselves and to the world. They should be eternally cut off from all relations with the rational world and those who support them should be shunned and oppressed.

This is proof that the Moshiach is coming soon...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/29/aide-to-egyptian-president-morsi-claims-holocaust-us-hoax/?test=latestnews

HAIFA, Israel –  A key figure in Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi's government called the Holocaust a hoax cooked up by U.S. intelligence operatives and claimed the 6 million Jews who were killed by Nazis simply moved to the U.S.

The outrageous claims, by Fathi Shihab-Eddim, a senior figure close to President Morsi who is now responsible for appointing the editors of all state-run Egyptian newspapers, came as the world marked Holocaust Remembrance Day on Jan. 27, and also as the U.S. continues to assess its relationship with the increasingly radical Arab state.

“The myth of the Holocaust is an industry that America invented,” Shihab-Eddim said, leaving no room for doubt that the Egyptian government -- like Iran's -- has at the very least significant elements that deny one of history's best documented genocides.

“U.S. intelligence agencies in cooperation with their counterparts in allied nations during World War II created it [the Holocaust] to destroy the image of their opponents in Germany, and to justify war and massive destruction against military and civilian facilities of the Axis powers, and especially to hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the atomic bomb,” Shihab-Eddim said.

The ludicrous claims were especially worrisome to Israeli experts who have been watching since the Muslim Brotherhood Morsi administration took over the Egyptian government in elections last summer, following the ouster of Hosni Mubarak, who maintained good relations with Israel. Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center in New York, said Shihab-Eddin's comments were as troubling as they were ridiculous.

“Fathi goes on to claim that the 6 million Jews all really moved to the United States during the war (and oddly no one noticed) and that the number of Jews killed in the war was about the number who died in traffic accidents,” Greenfield wrote in Frontpagemag.com.

Efraim Zuroff, Israel Director of the Jerusalem-based Simon Weisenthal Center, whose mission is to defend against anti-Semitism and teach the lessons of the Holocaust to future generations, told FoxNews.com the remarks show a dangerous, but common, mindset.

“Obviously, if a person in that position makes that ridiculous claim it is of concern," Zuroff said. "The sad truth is that these views are relatively common in the Arab world and are the result of ignorance on one hand and of government-sponsored Holocaust denial on the other hand.”

The latest Holocaust denial from a senior Egyptian figure comes hot on the heels of the much-publicized comments made by President Morsi in 2010, that Jews are “the descendants of apes and pigs,” remarks that Morsi insists were taken out of context. Despite Morsi's claims, archivists subsequently said the Egyptian leader made similar statements repeatedly before he rose to power.

Mohammed el-Baradei, a leading figure in Egypt’s secular opposition and formerly the director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, spoke out against Morsi’s remarks and his assertion that his comments had been misinterpreted.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Egyptian Government Openly Denies Holocaust Against Jews
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:45:43 PM »
The Egyptian Government and most ' people'  living in Egypt's real goal is to create another Holocaust.    This time with those that believe in Islam being the ones that cause the Holocaust.     They are the definition of pure evil.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:59:59 PM »
I have a great idea!  Let's send them a bunch of F16 fighter jets! 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 11:01:01 PM »
We did!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 11:09:47 PM »
I am not even Jewish but I feel just as offended as any Jew. For these morons to deny an irrefragable truth while believe every conspiracy and made-up tragedy against Muslims is beyond barbarism.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:20:10 PM »
TROLL!
Me? What did I say that makes u think that?
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 11:27:48 PM »
This one takes the cake

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 12:30:27 PM »
Me? What did I say that makes u think that?
I'm sorry, I got you mixed up with someone else.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 01:22:31 PM »
[censored] Egypt! Better for Jews and Christians to stay out of there!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 01:25:09 PM »
My Grandparents visit Egypt last year... Happy they went back home safe.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 02:57:03 PM »
I have a good friend in my minyan whose family fled Egypt in the 1950s. The Jews were expelled with only the clothes on their back. My friends family had to abandon a business, a beach-front home, and their money when they came to America.

My disdain for Egypt is great...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »
Well smak muh fro! Dis can't be
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774