Author Topic: America and the Superbowl are a joke  (Read 2573 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: America and the Superbowl are a joke
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »
And look how openly and obviously anti Israel the white English parliament has become v

i agree, but again your president trumps that being a Muslim that is plotting to wipe little Israel off the map.

Plus we have UKIP(Pro Israel) on the rise and in 10 years could be a major player.

Whereas you have a republican party tying to go so left wing its not even funny.

As i say, UK is a sinking ship, but US judging by your biggest spectacle is a faster sinking ship.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 06:17:32 PM »
I said Britain, Scotland, wales included, hardly Islamic hardcore areas.

Also Haven't the USA technically voted in a Muslim????

As i say, the UK is in a woeful position, no way am i telling you to move here. But you guys have a black muslim president, a black hip hop culture and 16.5 trillion dollars debt.
The debt is only about 12 trillion and England has the same hip hop culture if not worse... England has a one trillion dollar debt which is massive for a country its size and unlike the United States has little resources to ever close a debt even that small... The United States on the other hand  has the resources and ability to close even the massive debt it has over time under the correct leadership... I am not so sure that is ever going to be  the case for England.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 07:22:39 PM »
The debt is only about 12 trillion and England has the same hip hop culture if not worse... England has a one trillion dollar debt which is massive for a country its size and unlike the United States has little resources to ever close a debt even that small... The United States on the other hand  has the resources and ability to close even the massive debt it has over time under the correct leadership... I am not so sure that is ever going to be  the case for England.

I think your nationaldebt is 16.5 trillion, and projected to reach 22 trillion at the end of Obamas next 4 years, and you Overall debt including public and private is 58 trillion mate.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Plus most of our sporting Athletes are not hippity hoppy compared to yours. Ronnie osulivan, Andy murray, David beckham, chis hoy, boxers like carl froch, joe calzaghe, and the whole England ruby team is white. Our

The NFL and NBA which America literally worships over(in the media) is Predominately black. All of your boxers are black, and America worships racists such as bernard hopkins and floys mayweather. Also the USA worshipped the williams bother and tiger woods.

Which country produces films such as the help, django unchained and white chicks..not the uk.

The uk is rubbish mate, ill admit that, but i think unless something drastic happens, you US could be finished. Culturally and economically.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 12:02:17 AM »
If I may enter this discussion, I think that Britain & America have common interests & problems that need to be resolved.  I don't think that Britain or America will "sink".  Western civilization has been around for thousands of years, and I think it will be around for many years more.

I think the issue is how the West's issues will be solved, not whether they will be.  In times of crisis, better and worse leaders have solved the West's problems.  What we want to do is to prevent the worse leaders from coming to power (David Duke, for example).

Political correctness in the Republican Party could possibly lead to less desirable leaders coming to the fore who make no distinction between left-wing & right-wing Jews, and think they are all part of a Zionist conspiracy.  I think that's what we want to prevent, especially on a forum like this with a lot of emphasis on Judaism & the Jewish people.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 12:57:25 AM »
ummmm....   sorry, but European 'Football' is just plain boring.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 05:33:15 AM »
I think your nationaldebt is 16.5 trillion, and projected to reach 22 trillion at the end of Obamas next 4 years, and you Overall debt including public and private is 58 trillion mate.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Plus most of our sporting Athletes are not hippity hoppy compared to yours. Ronnie osulivan, Andy murray, David beckham, chis hoy, boxers like carl froch, joe calzaghe, and the whole England ruby team is white. Our

The NFL and NBA which America literally worships over(in the media) is Predominately black. All of your boxers are black, and America worships racists such as bernard hopkins and floys mayweather. Also the USA worshipped the williams bother and tiger woods.

Which country produces films such as the help, django unchained and white chicks..not the uk.

The uk is rubbish mate, ill admit that, but i think unless something drastic happens, you US could be finished. Culturally and economically.
Personally speaking I never watch sports of any type or modern entertainment... The though of spending a few hours watching primates running around on the field or screeching schvartza entertainers has about as much appeal as a visit to the dentist... They can keep their half time shows and degenerate TV commercials for the weak minded who watch cr=p like that... Europe as well as England went down the path of miscegenation decades before it has become trendy here in the United States... I will go as far as to say it was instigated here by the entertainment industry on your side of the pond as they say... I have watched your Rugby a few times and I must agree the players for the most part are still humans... Football and basket ball here have become a joke... American blacks were breed for size and when in games like that the biggest and the tallest will always have a slight advantage... It's actually hocked the sport to a great extent... At least in the crazy sport of boxing they still don't toss a light weight into the ring with a heavy weight... They just rig the outcome to what the odds demand :::D ... Anyway I don't  believe the debt is as high as your claiming for the United States... I have checked around and every site reports a number that fits the political angle they are pushing for... Needless to say it's far higher that it should be and in most cases will never be paid off in anyone alive now's lifetime... As far as America being finished.... Possibly... Most likely for people like me it is... Younger people are use to things as they are and really don't see a problem with the social settings of today... Younger folks seem to adapt to the smaller cars, smaller homes, higher energy and food prices doing with less in general far easier than someone like myself... As long as they are willing to absorb the change of needing two paycheck families, longer work hours and the government digging deeper into their pockets things will continue on for some time to come here in the United States despite the trillions in debt mounting up.. The bottom line is as bad as it is here the same situations for the most part are far worse in most other places.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 06:23:22 AM »
Of course most people don't miscegenate and never will unless, perhaps, they are coerced or heavily propagandized. Like attracts like in general. Even within what we call 'races' people of similar features tend to find their way to each other when it comes time to marry and procreate. Blonds have not gone extinct in Brazil and other such heavily multiracial countries. And among 'whites', women are less likely to miscegenate than men are. So to those who dislike miscegenation, it is a good thing that women are no longer owned and traded like property, that arranged marriages are done away with, and that women are free to select.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:37:52 AM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 12:38:39 PM »
Just because you people aren't into sports doesn't give you a right to criticize it. It's a hobby for a lot of people. I'm sure you all have hobbies which other people think is a waste of time and stupid. It's an acquired taste, and to each his own.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 12:58:03 PM »
Of course most people don't miscegenate and never will unless, perhaps, they are coerced or heavily propagandized. Like attracts like in general. Even within what we call 'races' people of similar features tend to find their way to each other when it comes time to marry and procreate. Blonds have not gone extinct in Brazil and other such heavily multiracial countries. And among 'whites', women are less likely to miscegenate than men are. So to those who dislike miscegenation, it is a good thing that women are no longer owned and traded like property, that arranged marriages are done away with, and that women are free to select.

i agree mate, i showed Chaim that its actually white men that date outside the race more than white women. The highest percentage divorce rate is between black males and white females...once they go black ha.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 01:10:54 PM »
Personally speaking I never watch sports of any type or modern entertainment... The though of spending a few hours watching primates running around on the field or screeching schvartza entertainers has about as much appeal as a visit to the dentist... They can keep their half time shows and degenerate TV commercials for the weak minded who watch cr=p like that... Europe as well as England went down the path of miscegenation decades before it has become trendy here in the United States... I will go as far as to say it was instigated here by the entertainment industry on your side of the pond as they say... I have watched your Rugby a few times and I must agree the players for the most part are still humans... Football and basket ball here have become a joke... American blacks were breed for size and when in games like that the biggest and the tallest will always have a slight advantage... It's actually hocked the sport to a great extent... At least in the crazy sport of boxing they still don't toss a light weight into the ring with a heavy weight... They just rig the outcome to what the odds demand :::D

Boxing is now dominated by eastern Europeans. The USA have you that its regressed, but since the fall of communism the eastern Europeans such as the poles, Ukraine, and Russians etc have Gone over to the USA 's "Athletic blacks" that are supposidly super men. Plus the Dutch are the tallest people, its an Urban myth, just like others parts of their bodies, that black people are taller.

Heres a vid of the K bros kncoking out DEM USA Athletes.

And uks Carl Froch(hes actually quater polish)

. Anyway I don't  believe the debt is as high as your claiming for the United States... I have checked around and every site reports a number that fits the political angle they are pushing for... Needless to say it's far higher that it should be and in most cases will never be paid off in anyone alive now's lifetime... As far as America being finished.... Possibly... Most likely for people like me it is... Younger people are use to things as they are and really don't see a problem with the social settings of today... Younger folks seem to adapt to the smaller cars, smaller homes, higher energy and food prices doing with less in general far easier than someone like myself... As long as they are willing to absorb the change of needing two paycheck families, longer work hours and the government digging deeper into their pockets things will continue on for some time to come here in the United States despite the trillions in debt mounting up.. The bottom line is as bad as it is here the same situations for the most part are far worse in most other places.   

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/why-is-the-national-debt-16-trillion/2013/01/03/e2a85386-55fc-11e2-8b9e-dd8773594efc_blog.html

No it really is 16.5 trillion mate, with a public and private debt of 58 trillion. You have a far higher debt per tax payer the UK.

I think that the fact that the great JTFERS on here children are writing about black history month as there assignments adds to my debate. Mind you the UK has some incredibly vile propaganda in our education system, so i cant talk to be honest.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »
Just because you people aren't into sports doesn't give you a right to criticize it. It's a hobby for a lot of people. I'm sure you all have hobbies which other people think is a waste of time and stupid. It's an acquired taste, and to each his own.

Regarding the waste of time and stupidity of peoples' hobbies, if you are referring to people that are into PLAYING sports, yes, no problem with that. If you are referring to people whose hobbies include sitting in their living room for 10 hours every Sunday, eating crappy food, drinking beer, and yelling at their TV, I'd have to say that falls into the waste of time and stupid category.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »
Regarding the waste of time and stupidity of peoples' hobbies, if you are referring to people that are into PLAYING sports, yes, no problem with that. If you are referring to people whose hobbies include sitting in their living room for 10 hours every Sunday, eating crappy food, drinking beer, and yelling at their TV, I'd have to say that falls into the waste of time and stupid category.
And you're entitled to your opinion.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 04:18:51 PM »
ummmm....   sorry, but European 'Football' is just plain boring.

It's the greatest sport ever! ;D
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 05:52:25 PM »
Here is your answer about English Football

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 06:33:25 AM »
And you're entitled to your opinion.

Of course I am as is everyone else. I used to be an avid sports fan a long time ago until I got sick of very well paid unionized athletes going on strike. I basically wrote off all sports after that.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 01:30:09 PM »
Here is your answer about English Football

it always amazses me how Americans call football(sorry soccer) boring when American football is a game that playing time is 45 minutes but lasts 3 hours due to all of the stoppages. The ref has to explain every play thats going on. Its a joke. Rugby is far more althetic sport as it actually has endurance.

In fact Nascar is a poor mans Formula 1, American pool is a very poor mans snooker...but how you guys can find this boring is beyond me..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »
football is like chess: it's mostly thinking about strategy. In soccer, you just wait and wait for a goal to scored, but it hardly ever happens. Football at least contains action on every play. I fall asleep watching soccer. To each his own.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »
it always amazses me how Americans call football(sorry soccer) boring when American football is a game that playing time is 45 minutes but lasts 3 hours due to all of the stoppages. The ref has to explain every play thats going on. Its a joke. Rugby is far more althetic sport as it actually has endurance.

In fact Nascar is a poor mans Formula 1, American pool is a very poor mans snooker...but how you guys can find this boring is beyond me..

NBA games are also stretched for 3 hours. And so do NHL games. I suppose it is also true for baseball. They do that so they could broadcast as many commercials as possible. I think Football can be played allot faster if it wasn't all about trying to broadcast as many commercials as their viewers would tolerate.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2013, 06:46:06 AM »
NBA games are also stretched for 3 hours. And so do NHL games. I suppose it is also true for baseball. They do that so they could broadcast as many commercials as possible. I think Football can be played allot faster if it wasn't all about trying to broadcast as many commercials as their viewers would tolerate.

actually football is soccer, soccer is what Americans call football, football is alot older than American football.

Plus i find it Amusing that you say you have to wait, when the NFL has 100000000000000000000 stoppages. Horrible spot to watch, which is why the rest of the wold do not play it. RUgby league is far more Athletic, faster, no padding and far more endurance.

btw Soccer sorry i mean football is the most popular spot in the world... lionel messi>NFL