Author Topic: Bar Rafaeli  (Read 761 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bar Rafaeli
« on: February 06, 2013, 11:08:52 AM »
Did I miss a thread about her commerical during the Super Bowl? Israeli news reported how she made millions of dollars by kissing a computer geek on a 30 second commercial. It's one of the biggest examples of Chillul Hashem possible. She is an Israeli Jew acting like a slut in front of millions if not billions of goyim Worldwide and they see this is what an Israeli does.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bar Rafaeli
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 02:48:00 PM »
$%^&
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 03:11:55 PM »
To call her scum of the earth would insult scum.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 03:12:50 PM »
To call her scum of the earth would insult scum.

If this is for me I was meaning another word.
 $!ut
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 03:20:39 AM »
I'm sure she, Fagalie Whoreman, and Mila Kurva are having a sodomitic menage a trois as we speak.  >:(

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 03:57:52 AM »
That commercial gives me the creeps.  I think she lowered herself and cheapened herself by appearing in such a loathsome commercial.  I mean, really... of all the ad campaigns to choose from, she chose that one?!?!  Feh!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 04:08:32 AM »
When a person is born extremely good looking, it is because Hashem has given them a test in modesty. Their tikkun is to correct any of their soul's previous faults in modesty. And are thus placed into the world in their current attractive bodies as a test for their modesty.

Unfortunately, Bar is failing the test Gd gave her in this life. I am very sad in  my heart to see her. Her outfits, her bareness showing, her relationships with gentile men, her lack of modesty, lack of caring. It's such a shame. More than just saddens me, it hurts me to see her the way she acts. It causes great pain and indignation to me.

For all Jewish models, what is more important a magazine cover or Yom Kippur? Sadly, we know the answer to that question. Very sick.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 04:26:21 AM »
Crossing the fine line of decency creates severe damages in the hearts and minds.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 11:49:51 AM »
For all Jewish models, what is more important a magazine cover or Yom Kippur? Sadly, we know the answer to that question. Very sick.

Maybe they like the fasting part on Yom Kippur because the media likes to brainwash women into being thin and not eating a lot to the point of being un-healthy.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 05:36:12 PM »
She has breast implants.