Author Topic: Israel Must Conquer the Oil Fields  (Read 9315 times)

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
Israel Must Conquer the Oil Fields
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:42:32 AM »
It always amazes me that Israel spends so much time figuring out ways of alternative energy  when the Torah clearly declared that Israel should posess most of the mideast oil fields.  This is because the borders of Israel go from the mouth of the Nile to the great river the river Euphrates.   

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Israel Must Conquer the Oil Fields
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 09:30:55 PM »
Of course this could only happen when a Kahanist govt. comes into power BeEzrat HaShem.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 11:03:08 AM »
Of course this could only happen when a Kahanist govt. comes into power BeEzrat HaShem.

You are 100% correct Raphael. 

IDF website says (http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=3) it does not have any "territorial ambitions".

Israeli military, eduacation institutions, judicial brach, executive branch and the media are being dominated and ruled by secular humanist leftist elite.  They are not only against the Bible but also interested in giving up more and more lands to the enemies of God.

In order for Israel to reclaim lands according to the boundaries defined in the Bible, all instruments of the Goverment should be run by Zionist Jews. 

I wish that day is coming soon!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 11:06:44 AM »
you dont need to go all the way to the euphrates for oil- israel had enough of natural gas and oil in Sinai, but sadly, Beggin gave this wonderful piece of land to egypt.

Kahane was right!

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 06:35:04 PM »
I think Begin giving away the Sinai will be water under the bridge at least for a long time. It is time to move on and look for a new frontier.  I think Iraq is ripe for territorial expansion for Israel.  It is obvious that the Muslims cannot effectively govern that nation without killing each other.  Iraq is full of oil and natural resources and massive amounts of land. I suspect that Israel as a nation will not go for such a radical idea  so an independent Zionist state will have to be created in Iraq. Of course such a state will not be worthwile unless the hostile arabs are cleared out so Iraq will have to be partitioned. So while Israel is giving away land the new state of Zion will be conquering more and more land. 

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 06:41:56 PM »
I think Begin giving away the Sinai will be water under the bridge at least for a long time. It is time to move on and look for a new frontier.  I think Iraq is ripe for territorial expansion for Israel.  It is obvious that the Muslims cannot effectively govern that nation without killing each other.  Iraq is full of oil and natural resources and massive amounts of land. I suspect that Israel as a nation will not go for such a radical idea  so an independent Zionist state will have to be created in Iraq. Of course such a state will not be worthwile unless the hostile arabs are cleared out so Iraq will have to be partitioned. So while Israel is giving away land the new state of Zion will be conquering more and more land. 

hehe, im not against your idea however practically you cant be serious with that...
by the way, i think Israel cant manage and control effectively its own small borders... first our government has to change, learn how to rule our country... a job they fail on a daily base.

Kahane was right!

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 07:51:07 PM »
If the idea were not practical it would not have been mentioned in Torah.  And this idea has already been realized under the Kingdoms of David and Soloman who ruled territory extending from the Nile to the Euphrates.  So we already have a precedent.  To control the oil fields basically means controlling the money and would free Israel from handouts from the United States to such a degree that it would be Israel that would lend money to the United States.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 06:43:29 PM »
This is what both Israel and America needs, the righteous to take over.  Those that cherish the truth and loves their country and wants their country to be an inspiration and something to leave for the next generations to enjoy not to hand over to them a nightmare.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Binyamin

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 03:47:34 PM »
Even if Israel would take all of the oilfields, the civilized world would still be held hostage by other big oil producing countries, like the anti-Semitic dictatorship, Venezuela.  The only solution is ending our dependancy on oil.

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 04:12:26 AM »
If Israel conquered the oil fields the only countries that would be held hostage would be the countries that Israel refused to sell oil to.  And these countries would not deserve cheap oil because Israel would only refuse to sell oil to terrorist states. With all this great oil wealth Israel would lend money to the United States rathter than the other way around. Israel will then have plenty of free oil and everyone in Israel will drive around in a big SUV's. It will be the Muslim countries that will have to tighten their belts and reduce their dependence on oil.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 11:32:02 AM »
The Arabs and Iranians mostly stole that oil via "nationalization" from America, Britain, France, and Holland in the '50s, '60s, and '70s. I say: TAKE BACK OUR OIL
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 12:47:07 PM »
The Arabs and Iranians mostly stole that oil via "nationalization" from America, Britain, France, and Holland in the '50s, '60s, and '70s. I say: TAKE BACK OUR OIL

The US and the UK even overthrew Mossadegh of Iran in 1956 over exactly that.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 07:40:17 AM »
Let's hope that United States can handle that job. As an ally Israel will receive the benefits too.

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 12:56:58 PM »
First of all the land and the oil fields in Iraq belong to Israel and not to the United States.  This of course does not mean that oil in Iraq cannot be used to meet the needs of the United States but ultimate ownership belongs to Israel. If Iraq belonged to the United States then the United States could give Iraq to any Muslim terrorist regime in the hopes of reforming them to democracy. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 01:21:05 PM »
First of all the land and the oil fields in Iraq belong to Israel and not to the United States.  This of course does not mean that oil in Iraq cannot be used to meet the needs of the United States but ultimate ownership belongs to Israel. If Iraq belonged to the United States then the United States could give Iraq to any Muslim terrorist regime in the hopes of reforming them to democracy.

Irresponsible and violent murders should not be in control of the world's energy. Shame on the world for allowing this insanity to exist.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 08:31:19 PM »
That is absolutely correct.  If Iraq is given to Israel and Israel annexes most of this new territory that will mean that Israel can supply the worlds energy needs without a penny going to regimes like Iran who want to spend their oil profits on nuclear weapons so that millions of Americans can die. Of course the hostile Arab population will have to be displaced and they can be relocated east of the Euphrates river.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 01:43:52 AM »
That is so true. But we really need to focus on alternatives to oil so we can help decrease the world's need of oil. Without oil, the muslims are nothing, have nothing, and produce nothing.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 02:33:19 AM »
When the Moses declared that land of Israel would be the land of milk and honey and that the borders of Israel would span from the Nile to the Euphrates.  And yet today most of greater Israel is occupied by Arabs since Israel refuses to expand its borders and is intent on giving up what little land it has while boasting that she will find alternatives to the oil resources she has given up.  And why stop at finding alternatives for oil?  Since Israel is the land of milk and honey why not find a synthetic alternative to milk?  Maybe Israel should spend its resources on soy milk production now that she lacks the land for serious cattle production. And of course an alternative to honey should also be found.  However don't look towards sacharin because I heard that it causes cancer in laboratory animals.