Author Topic: Yair Lapid wants to eradicate the Torah through "civil marriages" (new video)  (Read 706 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The vicious Torah-hating Yair Lapid now has 19 Knesset seats - the second largest party in Israel. According to polls, Lapid is a favorite to become the next Prime Minister, G-d forbid. Currently, the Rabbinate controls marriages among Jews in Israel. If this would be replaced by "civil marriages" - as Lapid demands - it would lead to massive assimilation and intermarriage, G-d forbid. It would also lead to homosexual marriages. Lapid is not the only one demanding this insanity. Avigdor Lieberman and even Moshe Feiglin support "civil marriages". We have to fight to prevent this. Even if you do not understand Hebrew, please help promote this important video.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both YouTube and Facebook. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Former Chief Sephardi Rabbi Bakshi-Doron was also in favor of civil marriages but not for the same reason as Lapid.
His reasoning was that chilonim would not bother to give a get if they seperate & thus pave the way for mamzerut.
Civil marriage would eliminate the need for a get thus preventing mamzerut amongst chilonim.
I am not saying I agree with Bakshi-Doron's logic,but he does have a point.
From mainstream Jewish viewpont Chaim is 100 % right & the majority of rabbanim agree with Chaim on this.
The downside as is Chaim said in the video would pave the way to intermarriage & also homo to homo marriages G-d forbid.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
To bad for me it's in Hebrew...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''