Author Topic: Islam: Strategy For World Domination  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Islam: Strategy For World Domination
« on: February 15, 2013, 03:10:30 AM »
I always thought that sharia was just plain creepy:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Islam: Strategy For World Domination
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 05:44:25 AM »
Sick video! How can our week leaders deni this problem???
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 04:02:20 PM »
Great find!  :dance:

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 03:42:18 PM »
The strategy for "world domination" is for muslims to leave their countries, go to a new country and force their beliefs into that country. Not caring if they are in a country full of Christians or Jews, or anyone else. They will arrive and force the country citizens to hear them, to provide for them. To convert them to Islam, to marry the local non-muslim women. To not live in a way that pleases their host country but to force themselves upon in.

I could not believe this, it sounded like make belief until I heard a convert to Islam talk about it. Talk about how Islam conquered countries by "muslims acting muslims" and cited Indonesia as an example... as you can see in the video here:
(From 1:12:59 to 1:14:03) http://youtu.be/IYMKQKSV0bY?t=1h12m59s

He talks about how arabs decided to go to a new country and do things their way, which in turn converted an entire country. Is that how it happened in Indonesia, I don't know. But the fool in the video (with his fake middle eastern accent) does make it clear, to conquer the world, islam needs to be islam and muslims need to be muslims. Not to care about the host country, not to care if the locals are Christians or Jews or Buddhist or Hindu. That is what they do. That is what they do in the countries they immigrate to. Not only are they immigrants but they start to force sharia, force it on people who don't believe in it. Rape the local girls because they are not muslim and they don't cover their hair. Etc..etc..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
The strategy for "world domination" is for muslims to leave their countries, go to a new country and force their beliefs into that country. Not caring if they are in a country full of Christians or Jews, or anyone else. They will arrive and force the country citizens to hear them, to provide for them. To convert them to Islam, to marry the local non-muslim women. To not live in a way that pleases their host country but to force themselves upon in.

I could not believe this, it sounded like make belief until I heard a convert to Islam talk about it. Talk about how Islam conquered countries by "muslims acting muslims" and cited Indonesia as an example... as you can see in the video here:
(From 1:12:59 to 1:14:03) http://youtu.be/IYMKQKSV0bY?t=1h12m59s

He talks about how arabs decided to go to a new country and do things their way, which in turn converted an entire country. Is that how it happened in Indonesia, I don't know. But the fool in the video (with his fake middle eastern accent) does make it clear, to conquer the world, islam needs to be islam and muslims need to be muslims. Not to care about the host country, not to care if the locals are Christians or Jews or Buddhist or Hindu. That is what they do. That is what they do in the countries they immigrate to. Not only are they immigrants but they start to force sharia, force it on people who don't believe in it. Rape the local girls because they are not muslim and they don't cover their hair. Etc..etc..

I believe that muzzies will exploit organizations like the SPLC and the ADL to get their way in order for a country to enact Sharia law.  I heard about this Joshua Evans guy.  Apparently he grew up in a conservative Christian family in Greenville SC though supposedly converted to pislam.  He's probably ripe for Hell.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
I heard about this Joshua Evans guy.  Apparently he grew up in a conservative Christian family in Greenville SC though supposedly converted to pislam.  He's probably ripe for Hell.

I bet that he didn't have that accent when he was growing up Christian. Oh well, a way to make himself more realistically arab in that sense.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 05:37:25 PM »
I bet that he didn't have that accent when he was growing up Christian. Oh well, a way to make himself more realistically arab in that sense.

At first I figured he might be Iranian since he looked white.