Author Topic: Day 16: Cop Fired For Fining Child's Parents For Public Indecency  (Read 404 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Piedmont Officer Fired For Public Urination Ticket To Mother of Three Year-Old

http://newsok.com/piedmont-officer-is-fired-over-public-urination-ticket/article/3730380

Look at the child. Obviously there is nothing wrong with being mixed-race, but it does appear that the boy's parents are raising him with his father's values. The cop was right. He should not have been fired.

WFTMPTC

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Day 16: Cop Fired For Fining Child's Parents For Public Indecency
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 02:50:19 AM »
I don't know if he should have been fired but I disagree on the ticket.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 03:14:46 AM »
It's a 3 year old and they're in their own yard. I think the cop should have left them alone entirely or just warned them.
If it was an older kid or if they were urinating in a commercial area or the sidewalk or something, then that would be different.

I don't think the parents should have let the child drop his pants in the front yard, because some little girls don't know yet that boys and girls are different down there and if they had happened to see it, even while in a car driving by, or something like that, it might have been a bit of a shock for them and raised some uncomfortable questions. Also it's important for kids to learn modesty and self control and while it might not be that big of a deal for a 3 year old to do this, an older child doing the same thing would be vulgar.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 02:50:31 PM »
Isn't this what 3 year olds do? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 03:54:34 PM »
It is rubbish on the part of the apprehender.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.