Author Topic: Day 19: Snoop Dogg Endorses Ron Paul  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Day 19: Snoop Dogg Endorses Ron Paul
« on: February 19, 2013, 08:38:27 AM »
Snoop Endorses Ron Paul for President

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/ron-paul-wins-snoop-dogg-endorsement

Not really news of course, but this just shows, in addition to being evil, that Calvin Broadus (Snoop's real name) is a sick self-hating black. Here he endorses a white nationalist racist just because he supports legalizing all drugs. What a moronic turd-world retard.

WFTMPTC

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Day 19: Snoop Dogg Endorses Ron Paul
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 08:44:00 AM »
Drop it like it's hot! In Holland weed is a legal drug, while in countrys where it's illegal there are a loooot more addicts and there is a looot of more violent drugs crime. How bad is it to legalize this? People use it anyway. People buy it anyway.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 09:44:57 AM »
As far as I know the dog joined NOI so he is not only a degenerate junky, he also doubles as a quranimal.

Drop it like it's hot! In Holland weed is a legal drug, while in countrys where it's illegal there are a loooot more addicts and there is a looot of more violent drugs crime. How bad is it to legalize this? People use it anyway. People buy it anyway.
In Holland you legalized, or more exactly "decriminalized" consumption of weed, but the growing and distribution and selling of the stuff is still illegal isn't it ? It is a solution that combines the worst of both alternatives because not only do you have lots of pot smokers, you still have criminals running the pot trade.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
As far as I know the dog joined NOI so he is not only a degenerate junky, he also doubles as a quranimal.
In Holland you legalized, or more exactly "decriminalized" consumption of weed, but the growing and distribution and selling of the stuff is still illegal isn't it ? It is a solution that combines the worst of both alternatives because not only do you have lots of pot smokers, you still have criminals running the pot trade.
Thats true. But i think if you forbit it completly there will be a lot of more crime.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 11:41:07 AM »
This endorsement makes perfect sense...

R Paul is a Muslim loving Jew Hating Pro-Druggie.... SNoop is a NOI Jew Hating Pot Smoker.

I am sure they will be campaigning together.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 11:57:26 AM »
Thats true. But i think if you forbit it completly there will be a lot of more crime.
I am in favor of legalizing, regulating and of course heavily taxing the entire production chain. There are two main advantages of legalizing that drug.

1. It creates a source of tax revenues which is voluntary and the pot users tend to be libtards who deserve to be taxed anyway because they always want to raise more taxes.

2. It removes the criminals who control that drug trade. Let decent law abiding citizens benefit instead of letting mafia and gangs to rip all the profit from the trade leaving the rest of society with all the negative implications of pot using plus all the collateral damage they create with their criminal enterprises.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 12:10:56 PM »
I am in favor of legalizing, regulating and of course heavily taxing the entire production chain. There are two main advantages of legalizing that drug.

1. It creates a source of tax revenues which is voluntary and the pot users tend to be libtards who deserve to be taxed anyway because they always want to raise more taxes.

2. It removes the criminals who control that drug trade. Let decent law abiding citizens benefit instead of letting mafia and gangs to rip all the profit from the trade leaving the rest of society with all the negative implications of pot using plus all the collateral damage they create with their criminal enterprises.

I don't like the idea of legalizing something just so Politicians can steal from the habitual users.  I also dont like the fact that the government uses cigarrettes as a cash cow now.

Also... we all know that if Pot were taxed... none of the money would go into reversing the negative societal damage that is caused from it... the money would be missallocated... like it always is....  Just like in Cali... where we tax cigs like crazy... and that money goes to absolute fluff and wastefull spending... even though the commercials supporting the tax said this would never happen.

But nonetheless... I also dont like the government telling us what we can and cannot consume...  even if that substance is Pot....  its a tricky issue for sure.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 12:32:08 PM »
I don't like the idea of legalizing something just so Politicians can steal from the habitual users.  I also dont like the fact that the government uses cigarrettes as a cash cow now.

Also... we all know that if Pot were taxed... none of the money would go into reversing the negative societal damage that is caused from it... the money would be missallocated... like it always is....  Just like in Cali... where we tax cigs like crazy... and that money goes to absolute fluff and wastefull spending... even though the commercials supporting the tax said this would never happen.

But nonetheless... I also dont like the government telling us what we can and cannot consume...  even if that substance is Pot....  its a tricky issue for sure.
Out of control spending by politicians is a different problem. I think if they didn't have cigs to tax they would spend whatever they wanted anyway, raising some other taxes and issuing more debt.