Author Topic: Phoney Bennett and Evil Lapid to form a bloc  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Phoney Bennett and Evil Lapid to form a bloc
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:53:20 PM »
This is horrible and extremely dangerous for the very survival or The Jewish People. We are now depending on the coward pipi to not form a coalition with these traitors.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165217
Naftali Bennett and Yair Lapid have created a pact between their two parties, agreeing that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will have either both of their parties in his coalition or neither, political sources have told Arutz Sheva.

Together, the two have 31 seats. Netanyahu’s chances of putting together a coalition without either party are not considered good.

Bennett and Lapid banded together due to a shared interest in preventing Netanyahu from creating a coalition that excluded one of them in favor of hareidi-religious or left-wing parties.

Netanyahu has reportedly responded by attempting to lure one or both leaders away from the agreement. His Likud party recently offered Bennett’s Bayit Yehudi (Jewish Home) party two ministries and other high-ranking positions if it would agree to join the coalition within two days.

The Jewish Home party rejected the offer.

The party’s coalition talks are being led by MK Uri Ariel. Ariel’s party in the last Knesset, Ichud Leumi, was reportedly mistreated by Netanyahu during coalition talks. Netanyahu allegedly implored party head MK Yaakov “Ketzaleh” Katz to recommend him as Prime Minister, and said Ichud Leumi had a guaranteed spot in his coalition, only to shut the party out of the coalition after he was chosen to lead the government.

Netanyahu did include the Labor party, at that time led by Ehud Barak, who had recommended his rival, Tzipi Livni, to be the Prime Minister.

Bennett has not confirmed the reported deal with Lapid, or the offers from Likud. Bennett said Tuesday night that he is not yet concerned with positions in the next government, but rather, is waiting to see what the coalition will look like.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Phoney Bennett and Evil Lapid to form a bloc
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 09:00:01 PM »
You sure know a lot about Israel, and Israeli politics, Irish Zionist!  More than I do.  Glad you're on our side!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 09:02:31 PM »
You sure know a lot about Israel, and Israeli politics, Irish Zionist!  More than I do.  Glad you're on our side!
Not alot and I learn everything I know about Israel on JTF.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 04:30:16 AM »
Don't take the talks of a blocl too seriously, it's all ad hoc arrangements if not just gossip. Even the parties themselves in the Knesset are usually a shaky union prone to break ups, and mergers and splittings. The basic unit is the knesset member him/herself. Each of them tries to preserve his seat and increase his "connections" for his own personal gain.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 07:20:46 AM »
I don't think that Pipi will be able to make a coalition: there are just too many "core beliefs" that will be aggressed for Shas, Bayit and Yesh to sit together!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 08:27:43 AM »
I voted for Bennett as the lesser of all the evils. Hope is on him to pull the plug on the coalition in case there is a plan for retreat from J&S.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »
I voted for Bennett as the lesser of all the evils. Hope is on him to pull the plug on the coalition in case there is a plan for retreat from J&S.

If he continues to be in this coalition with Lapig, he can say goodbye to his political campaign and his party will go back to be the insignificant group that they always were.

I hope he is bluffing and S^@$ Lapig in the end while getting more bargaining chips with Pipi.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »
Together Lapid & Bennett have 31 seats, equal to Likud's 31, and there is talk that they could make a deal to put Pipi (or force him to be ousted as leader by his own party) and Shas in the Opposition, with Lapid being PM for the first 2 years followed by Bennett, being that people have had enough of Likud and Shas (who Chaim calls "the most unbelievably evil party in Israel"!)

Of course, if that happend then Pipi would rather resign permanently from politics altogether in shame: "No man in Israel will be held more to account than Binyamin Netanyahu" (Prof Paul Eidelberg).

A PM Lapid/PM Bennett would be a real game changer for the Medina, with many potential pros and cons!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 09:29:58 AM »
who would "Lapenett" have in their coalition?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 12:44:02 PM »
Bennett & Lapid together want to force Pipi to resign as head of the Likud and then bring in Likud, even though it's the biggest party, as their junior partner! Such are the twisted vagaries of the Israeli political system!

This is a real possibility. If by mid March Pipi has failed to make a coalition, then Peres is obliged to ask Lapid to have a go! Let's hope Pipi resigns in time for Obama's visit!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 03:33:38 PM »
Bennett & Lapid together want to force Pipi to resign as head of the Likud and then bring in Likud, even though it's the biggest party, as their junior partner! Such are the twisted vagaries of the Israeli political system!

This is a real possibility. If by mid March Pipi has failed to make a coalition, then Peres is obliged to ask Lapid to have a go! Let's hope Pipi resigns in time for Obama's visit!
Do you favor Lapid over Pipi? I think he will be much MUCH worse.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 06:50:07 PM »
People are sick of Pipi's face & want a change. Lapid is 49 and not as smart as Pipi, which means he may yet prove to be a "useful idiot" ie amenable to change in ideology, especially from a charismatic personality like Bennett who knows some Torah and is not afraid to express it and is against ceding Yesha. Also, unlike Pipi, Lapid is not yet a paid for NWO lackey.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 03:07:12 PM »

“Our agreement with Lapid's Yesh Atid party is solid,” the sources said. “We would rather go to new elections than enter the government without him. Our partnership is a true and brave one.”
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165492
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 03:31:19 PM »
The evil cueball Nafraudi is the most dangerous of all Israeli politicians.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 05:33:19 PM »
I think your allergy to Bennett is premature. If he remained a member of a government that facilitated another Hitnatkut Deportation, or failed to make a real ruckus in one, then he may well be a fraud. We have to wait and see his mettle. There is strength in numbers: if Otzma had got in, and there was a Marzel, Bin Gvir, Eldan, Bennett and Feiglin all with kippot shouting the Knesset down.....that would be a scene....but the numbers would still not be enough!

Meanwhile Bennett has it more in for Netanyahu, who like Sharon is not a real righ-winger, than vice versa
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165516
& I he'll join him....they'll sit contently in the Opposition...wait for him to soon fall... then pick up the pieces & be sitting on a beach earning 20%! Bennett may yet turn out be "A Man of Destiny"!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:51:57 PM by Yerusha »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2013, 06:13:49 PM »
 Natalie Bantu's baby face trying to look manly  loool filthy garden midget

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 06:29:29 PM »
Natalie Bantu's baby face trying to look manly  loool filthy garden midget
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 08:40:43 PM »
If Yesh Atid really can get 30 seats next time then Lapid & Bennett will bide their time
http://www.timesofisrael.com/lapid-we-have-patience-to-bide-time-in-opposition/
and wait for Pipi to call elections in which Likud will be virtually extinguished.

But the NWO-Bohemian Grove will not let their main Middle East operative fall without a fight, which is why their sending in their main N.American marionette Obama to try & rescue him.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 08:43:20 PM »
If Yesh Atid really can get 30 seats next time then Lapid & Bennett will bide their time
http://www.timesofisrael.com/lapid-we-have-patience-to-bide-time-in-opposition/
and wait for Pipi to call elections in which Likud will be virtually extinguished.

But the NWO-Bohemian Grove will not let their main Middle East operative Pipi fall without a fight, which is why their sending in their main N.American marionette Barry to try & rescue him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 08:54:34 PM »
The only NWO-mongerer I see on this forum, Wonga, besides your hero Nafraudi, is you.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 09:47:00 PM »
Looks like unless Pipi retracts his appointment of Livni, Bennett ain't going in
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165523

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 11:52:06 PM »
Better Livni than Lapid. She's only 7 people. Lapid is just a Jewish Anti-Semite who got 19 seats for his anti-religious policies. They're both evil but Lapid is more vicious.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 02:09:44 PM »
It appears these two lovers are with each other [in Government or not]. I hope not!
By siding forcefully with Lapid on hareidi enlistment, Bennett is thus adopting an issue that is generally perceived as one that unites the Israeli center and left wing, while splitting the religious-nationalist camp.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165575
Rabbi Meir Kahane