Author Topic: Slaves of Dubai-warning to anyone planning to visit or do business there  (Read 3221 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

Warning to Europeans, Jews, Indians, Asians or any other non muslim group!! Your passport will be taken and you will end up in labor camps or sold as sex slaves.  :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Slaves of Dubai-warning to anyone planning to visit or do business there
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:26 AM »
That's really sad! It's a shame that they can't at least have some of the crews go by and clean once a week or so. According to the video it's not like they pay them much anyway so I don't see how it would be much of a loss for the company to have some of the crews clean up and repair broken faucets, etc. And they could at least provide them with enough food.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 12:44:22 AM »
sold as sex slaves

Why would anyone take their goats to Dubai?

:laugh: :::D :laugh:

Joking......muslims have sex with their camels and goats (and children but not funny), you get the joke?

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 01:03:22 AM »
Serious comment..... I think since islam teaches that "infidels" are worse than dogs (although I happen to love dogs), women as well.... but a infidel woman is the ultimate evil..... the pious muslim evil idiot thinks it is perfectly acceptable to rape and abuse ANY woman, especially "infidel" women.

Also, what does that say about someone who despises dogs..... horribly abuses them just for laughs?

Doing the same to humans is exponentially worse but I could sort of see that (NOT justify) if they truly believe their insanely stupid "religion"...... out of willful ignorance and evil. But they are not at war with dogs...... the filthy living excrement is a scourge on civilized humanity.

I recently talked to a ex-muslim who converted to Christianity....... absolutely incredible and shocking the things he told me, and how he describes his life today as opposed to before. He said he didn't even realize it was possible to be so happy and free.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 01:59:47 AM »
Or you know... just not like enslave them... might help somewhat.

I agree with you but I'm talking more along the lines of realistic expectations. Of course the entire system is flawed from the beginning to end but what I said could make some immediate improvements. We are talking about Muslims who are enslaving people, which Muslims are very prone to do. Requiring the Dubai companies to at least maintain a decent standard of living would be a start.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 02:05:54 AM »
Yeah then we can feel moral when we support them. [censored] that. Free the slaves. The thought of giving them power fills my mind with all the lovely consequences... how liberals would squeal and writhe to find somehow to blame their own countries. Then of course, so much beneficial violence...

I don't think we should buy anything from Muslims anyway or visit their filthy countries. I would like to see those people freed, their 'debts' forgiven, and have them helped to find truly good jobs.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 02:10:53 AM »
Yuck!
That's what they do to infidels - they're just following their holy koran.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 02:42:12 AM »
This doesn't surprise me, many of the guest workers from the Philippines go to Saudi Arabia for work and are not allowed to leave until their employer states they have fulfilled their duties. I am sure there are many remnants of slaves, many whom were likely forced to convert.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 03:37:59 AM »
Anyone who would work in a Sh*tlamic country is lacking in the common sense dept.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 09:23:44 AM »
I doubt that any non-Muslim is eager to go to Dubai, but sometimes they have to go if their company sends them over there for some time. Unfortunately many Dubai companies cooperate with European ones.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 09:26:33 AM »
Anyone who would work in a Sh*tlamic country is lacking in the common sense dept.

A lot of the victims are probably Muslim too though.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 10:15:06 AM »
Without us, (the Infidels) all those buildings, skyscrapers, shopping malls, and man-made islands would not exist. You'd still be living in your tents and riding on your camels if it weren't for us.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 10:23:57 AM »
Hey are you really Chinese?

Only on Tuesdays.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 10:25:35 AM »
probably equally bad to the disgusting toilets is seeing that grown man cry.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 11:57:26 AM »
Many middle eastern countries pay very large salaries to American (or any other civilized place) trained doctors, engineers, etc. With oBumma care looming I thought about it but quickly decided against it. I could not in good conscience work for someone who hates and abuses Jews, Christians, women, etc.... basically everyone except muslim men.... no matter for any amount of money. It takes a lot for me to turn down money but anything to do with muslims is more than enough to deter me....

Has anyone ever seen Locked up Abroad on National Geographic? They have a lot of programs where people have been locked up by muslims, granted most were doing illegal things but you get an idea of how muslims operate.

There is are others..... Locked up a Broad..... and Knocked up a Broad..... joking... I don't use the word broad but it fit here.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 06:57:03 PM »

You know considering with all the five star hotels and high raise buildings, they could've at least kept the toilets clean but this is a Muslim country we're talking about.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:35:51 PM by PyramidHeadFan »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 07:30:56 PM »
Many Americans had been slaves of muslim pirates 200 years ago.

The Barbary threat led directly to the creation of the United States Navy in March 1794. While the United States managed to secure peace treaties, these obliged it to pay tribute for protection from attack. Payments in ransom and tribute to the Barbary states amounted to 20% of United States government annual expenditures in 1800.[20] The First Barbary War in 1801 and the Second Barbary War in 1815 led to more favorable peace terms ending the payment of tribute. However, Algiers broke the 1805 peace treaty after only two years, and subsequently refused to implement the 1815 treaty until compelled to do so by Britain in 1816.

Historian Robert C. Davis estimated that between 1530 and 1780 1–1.25 million Europeans were captured and taken as slaves to North Africa, principally Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli, but also Istanbul and Salé.

Being captured was just the first part of a slave's nightmare journey. Many slaves died on the ships during the long voyage back to North Africa due to disease or lack of food and water. Those who survived the journey were made a spectacle of as they walked through town on their way to the slave auction. The slaves would then have to stand from eight in the morning until two in the afternoon while buyers passed by and viewed them. Next came the auction, where the townspeople would bid on the slaves they wanted to purchase and once that was over, the governor of Algiers (the Dey) had the chance to purchase any slave he wanted for the price they were sold at the auction. During the auctions the slaves would be forced to run and jump around to show their strength and stamina. After purchase, these slaves would either become slaves for ransom, or they would be put to work. Slaves were used for a wide variety of jobs, from hard manual labor to housework (the job assigned to most women slaves). At night the slaves were put into prisons called 'bagnios' that were often hot and overcrowded. However, these bagnios began improving by the 18th century, and some bagnios had chapels, hospitals, shops, and bars run by slaves, though such amenities remained uncommon.

When I saw that grown man cry on video I started shaking from sadness.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 07:38:50 PM »
Excellent video. Do you have any dealing the sex trade or slavery of Western tourists?
You are kidding, right?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »
Sorry, I totally misunderstood your post. Yes, I was reading about such crimes before. Here is one video I was able to find. Some Serbian women were captured there and taken God knows where to be a sex slaves for Arabs.
There is also one sort of crime that is very new to westerners and only lately made news in Serbia as well. Muslims capture young men and kill them for their organs which are later sold around the world.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Sometimes they are forced to work over there, when my stepdad was in the military, he was required by the government to live on base in Saudi Arabia

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

That part really made me sad too and I just wanted him to be able to get home again.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nobody should do any business in a Sh*tlamic anus.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
And in the west even the muslamic beggars are pampered like kings.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
And in the west even the muslamic beggars are pampered like kings.

we treat muslim enemies better than loyal americans.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
we treat muslim enemies better than loyal americans.

And they still hate us no matter how much money you give them.